All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 70

cradleandshoot

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by cradleandshoot »

Since I am now laid off i was rummaging around in my basement. i found a brand freaking new N95 mask in my basket of paint stuff. I'm saving it for my wife. i find it funny how going to Wegmans there are a sheepdip load of people walking in the store with N95 masks on. The odd thing is the folks working in our hospitals, at least where my wife is, CAN'T GET THESE FREAKING MASKS ANYWHERE. They get one mask a week that they have to keep in a paper bag secured in their locker at the end of the day. What is wrong with this picture? These N95 masks are out there. In the true fashion of government corruption and inefficiency, they can't freaking get them where they belong.

If a Wegmans customer/customers can get these masks, why can't they find their way to our hospital workers? It reminds me of my days in the Army. My platoon had a tiny handful of cleaning kits for our rifles and we all had to share. You could walk in to any pawn shop/ military surplus store off base and find M16 cleaning kits up the wazoo. If you asked our supply clerk... nope we don't have any, we put in the request for them... :roll: It does not matter if your talking about N95 masks or cleaning kits... some things never change. The people that need them can't get them and the people willing to buy them, the item you are looking for will be readily available, if you have the money.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

6ftstick wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:51 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:47 am
RedFromMI wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:43 am
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:33 am Decades of pandemic outbreak research, recommendations and potential scenarios. More importantly, the PPE inventory, according to every single report/recommendation, is woefully low. Inadequate.

So, let's get this straight.

A very well respected hospital (VWRH ) gets a grant to study pandemic preparedness. Were an outbreak to occur, almost inevitable, most claim, they conclude that their hospital would need, based on the population of the area and disposable PPE's, a certain number. We will call that #, "H".

The research arm at VWR hospital, in collaboration with other cities VWRH's, conclude that their VWRH, need "H" amount of PPE's.

Questions, and concerns are this:

Did the VWRH follow its own recommendations, check with the supply folks, to get a PPE count? Did VWRH do this? To an inventory check?

Further, since the VWRH recommendations are SO important, did other cities VWRH follow the PPE "minimum-mandatory" recommendations? Did THEY count the facemasks in the basement? Inventories linked automatically to re-orders, so you never even have to think about it. Like auto delivery of HHoil.

Like I said, I blame the medical community for this. They don't even follow their own recommendations. Anyone talkng to the supplyroom workers at all these VWRH's ? What's that? NO.

Supply chains are a mess. Everything.......and I mean EVERYTHING....is made in CHina. yet, zero recommendations about changing this. Why? :lol:

Yup....blame mr. tv reality show loser for the supply chain woes. Not that the professionals, working at the same hospital, aren't communicating or implementing their own peoples recommendations.
So every hospital should be responsible individually for pandemic preparation? There is not a for-profit hospital that will keep excess inventory of gear that it does not normally need in reserve in a just-in-time environment. Does not matter because the hospital bean counters wont allow it. But I am not sure it should be their responsibility - the best place to handle this is at the federal level - and the prior two presidents at least had a framework for handling this (that was partially disassembled and ignored by the current administration). Act early, use the DPA to convert factories and we could have manufactured enough PPE gear so that would not be a problem.

The supply chain issue is not being ignored - China as the world supplier for a large fraction of the world's good will probably be a thing of the past. Certain items will change from get anywhere you can at the lowest cost to make at home because it is in the national interest. But that happens best if the federal government makes it happen. States cannot use the DPA. So yes I blame the "Mr. TV reality show loser" because he is the one with the best tools to fight this, and refuses to. He is just wanting to put the blame elsewhere.
RRR forgets that Trump sent some of our emergency supplies to China back in January...... But he is only a TV actor....who cares......
Most of the world sent humanitarian aid to a vile government that was hoarding the supplies needed to deal with the virus it was going to release into the world. China halted intracity travel in China but allowed 700thousand chines to travel internationally during the lunar new year.
We ain’t most of the world. Did your guy send Sh*t or not?
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Re: All things COVID-19

RedFromMI wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:52 am
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:37 am
RedFromMI wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:32 am

So, NO easter services in 1918? Anywhere ? No 4th of July parade in Bristol, RI?

Schools shut down? Where? These events did NOT happen? You sure?

https://digital.library.villanova.edu/I ... 952%2C3333

and

https://jscholarship.library.jhu.edu/bi ... sAllowed=y

Fairly easy to find pictures from 1918, that show social distancing was the NOT the law. Closed in certain areas?

Your article is lacking......the history is on my side.
And the mobility of the average person in 1918 was orders of magnitude smaller than today - so what is required for SD is different.

And the severity of the measures we (and much of the world) are taking is partly because of the fact that we are behind (see South Korea or Taiwan for contrast) and partly because this disease is far worse (much easier to spread, no builtin immunity apparently for anyone).
In other words, you lied. Or, the Vox article did.

You claimed things were shut down. they weren't. Not even close to what is happening today.

Now, change the narrative to the lack of cars? So, crowded tenaments and streetcars, "required for SD is different" ? hillaryouse

Fans watching the Boston Red Sox win the world series? Or, they won to empty stands.
I never said they shut down things like now. I said that certain SD measures were taken (and quite variable across the US) and where they did more the result was better.

When you can infect nearly 3 people from one infected person the nature of the growth rate for COVID-19 is FAR different than when it is 1.3.

For unrestricted mobility (meaning an infected person can infect the average possible because no SD is in effect)

Code: Select all

Round of infection    COVID-19   1918 flu
1               2.8               1.3
2               7.84              1.69
3              21.95              2.20
4              61.47              2.85
5             172.10              3.71

Exponential functions at work...
A fact with never overcome a belief RRR knows that.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:04 pm Since I am now laid off i was rummaging around in my basement. i found a brand freaking new N95 mask in my basket of paint stuff. I'm saving it for my wife. i find it funny how going to Wegmans there are a sheepdip load of people walking in the store with N95 masks on. The odd thing is the folks working in our hospitals, at least where my wife is, CAN'T GET THESE FREAKING MASKS ANYWHERE. They get one mask a week that they have to keep in a paper bag secured in their locker at the end of the day. What is wrong with this picture? These N95 masks are out there. In the true fashion of government corruption and inefficiency, they can't freaking get them where they belong.

If a Wegmans customer/customers can get these masks, why can't they find their way to our hospital workers? It reminds me of my days in the Army. My platoon had a tiny handful of cleaning kits for our rifles and we all had to share. You could walk in to any pawn shop/ military surplus store off base and find M16 cleaning kits up the wazoo. If you asked our supply clerk... nope we don't have any, we put in the request for them... :roll: It does not matter if your talking about N95 masks or cleaning kits... some things never change. The people that need them can't get them and the people willing to buy them, the item you are looking for will be readily available, if you have the money.
They should all look in your basement....I found one in my garage with paint supplies also. It was a two packer. I used the other years ago.
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

RRR forgets that Trump sent some of our emergency supplies to China back in January...... But he is only a TV actor....who cares......

The genius-in-chief gives that away while the Chinese government is able to supply its billion plus citizens with protective masks. But Dump cannot supply citizens or care givers with masks we need. Then he blames everyone else for the spreading of the disease.

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:13 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:33 am Decades of pandemic outbreak research, recommendations and potential scenarios. More importantly, the PPE inventory, according to every single report/recommendation, is woefully low. Inadequate.

A very well respected hospital (VWRH ) gets a grant to study pandemic preparedness. Were an outbreak to occur, almost inevitable, most claim, they conclude that their hospital would need, based on the population of the area and disposable PPE's, a certain number. We will call that #, "H".

The research arm at VWR hospital, in collaboration with other cities VWRH's, conclude that their VWRH, need "H" amount of PPE's.

Did the VWRH follow its own recommendations, check with the supply folks, to get a PPE count? Did VWRH do this? To an inventory check?

Further, since the VWRH recommendations are SO important, did other cities VWRH follow the PPE "minimum-mandatory" recommendations? Did THEY count the facemasks in the basement? Inventories linked automatically to re-orders, so you never even have to think about it. Like auto delivery of HHoil.

Like I said, I blame the medical community for this. They don't even follow their own recommendations. Anyone talkng to the supplyroom workers at all these VWRH's ? What's that? NO.

Supply chains are a mess. Everything.......and I mean EVERYTHING....is made in CHina. yet, zero recommendations about changing this. Why? :lol:

Yup....blame mr. tv reality show loser for the supply chain woes. Not that the professionals, working at the same hospital, aren't communicating or implementing their own peoples recommendations.
So every hospital should be responsible individually for pandemic preparation? There is not a for-profit hospital that will keep excess inventory of gear that it does not normally need in reserve in a just-in-time environment. Does not matter because the hospital bean counters wont allow it. But I am not sure it should be their responsibility - the best place to handle this is at the federal level - and the prior two presidents at least had a framework for handling this (that was partially disassembled and ignored by the current administration). Act early, use the DPA to convert factories and we could have manufactured enough PPE gear so that would not be a problem.

The supply chain issue is not being ignored - China as the world supplier for a large fraction of the world's good will probably be a thing of the past. Certain items will change from get anywhere you can at the lowest cost to make at home because it is in the national interest. But that happens best if the federal government makes it happen. States cannot use the DPA. So yes I blame the "Mr. TV reality show loser" because he is the one with the best tools to fight this, and refuses to. He is just wanting to put the blame elsewhere.
Most of the world sent humanitarian aid to a vile government that was hoarding the supplies needed to deal with the virus it was going to release into the world. China halted intracity travel in China but allowed 700thousand chines to travel internationally during the lunar new year.
My Guy? Yeh my guy did! If he hadn't his clown car opponents like you would have criticized him for having no feelings, isolationism or xenophobia.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:46 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:08 am In the real world my wife works in a GI unit assisting the docs doing colonoscopies. These are now considered "elective procedures" Outside of trying to find these cancerous polyps early if you go to your doctor with a GI bleed it is not considered urgent in most cases treatment will delayed. My wife brought this up last night and it goes for any number of patients that have had "elective" procedure canceled recently. How do these doctors now catch up from all the canceled procedures? How many patients will now just say to hell with it, I will do it some other time. My wife said last night there there is no reason they can't develop safe procedure to perform colonoscopies in the clinics. She knows how it being done in the hospitals and could be done in surgical clinics fairly easily.

She had a patient yesterday whose GI problem was blood in his stool. When she asked the other nurse what color it was she said sorta blackish. The alarm bells went off in my wifes head. She had to tell the charge nurse she thinks this person had an upper bleed that was very serious. The patient went from waiting for a colonoscopy to the ICU. The point being that because of the COVID concerns many procedures that would be common place are being put on the back burner. My point is that it makes sense that these elective procedure centers be allowed to come back on line. They can do what they do within safety guidlines and will take enormous pressure off of hospitals to have to treat patients that may not need to be in a hospital. Maybe I'm wrong but it sure does make sense to me.

There is a standing joke in the world of all nurses... stay out of the hospital, they will kill you.
Agreed, there is some fine tuning that needs to be done in this area. Suspect that will start happening, not all elective procedures, but some which have the biggest impact on patients long term prospects. Your wife's case is certainly one of those. I know in my wife's practice, this kind of thing is being talked about at management levels.
Some? What line of work, that the people who will do this fine tuning, come from? Politicians, or the medical professionals? Or, we could just keep on doing the same thing, decade after decade.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Brooklyn wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:19 pm

The genius-in-chief gives that away while the Chinese government is able to supply its billion plus citizens with protective masks. But Dump cannot supply citizens or care givers with masks we need. Then he blames everyone else for the spreading of the disease.

The Boston Red Sox won the boreball world :roll: series championship ini 1918.

How is this possible, if everything was shut down. Like today?
Typical Lax Dad

6ftstick wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:21 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:13 pm

My Guy? Yeh my guy did! If he hadn't his clown car opponents like you would have criticized him for having no feelings, isolationism or xenophobia.
# America First...... Guy left on the sidewalk with his pockets turned inside out as usual......

American Exceptionalism.... Media got it wrong... that's not toilet paper....its an N95 mask.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
Bart

Post by Bart »

RedFromMI wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:13 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:08 am In the real world my wife works in a GI unit assisting the docs doing colonoscopies. These are now considered "elective procedures" Outside of trying to find these cancerous polyps early if you go to your doctor with a GI bleed it is not considered urgent in most cases treatment will delayed. My wife brought this up last night and it goes for any number of patients that have had "elective" procedure canceled recently. How do these doctors now catch up from all the canceled procedures? How many patients will now just say to hell with it, I will do it some other time. My wife said last night there there is no reason they can't develop safe procedure to perform colonoscopies in the clinics. She knows how it being done in the hospitals and could be done in surgical clinics fairly easily.

She had a patient yesterday whose GI problem was blood in his stool. When she asked the other nurse what color it was she said sorta blackish. The alarm bells went off in my wifes head. She had to tell the charge nurse she thinks this person had an upper bleed that was very serious. The patient went from waiting for a colonoscopy to the ICU. The point being that because of the COVID concerns many procedures that would be common place are being put on the back burner. My point is that it makes sense that these elective procedure centers be allowed to come back on line. They can do what they do within safety guidlines and will take enormous pressure of of hospitals to have to treat patients that may not need to be in a hospital. Maybe I'm wrong but it sure does make sense to me.
No question that this creates problems for those affected by other issues.

I have had two colonoscopies - and remain on a five year schedule because they remove one or two polyps each time. Fortunately I still have about a year until my next one is due...

But the biggest issue for the next few weeks is the number of untested people who may be silent carriers. How do you insure they remain outside of the clinic?
You do the best you can through temperature screening, questions and what not. How many untested heath care workers are silent carriers? Until they are all tested you can not know. There are certain things that are deemed elected that really may not be.

How elective is a IR biopsy of a lump on a lung?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:31 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:46 am

She had a patient yesterday whose GI problem was blood in his stool. When she asked the other nurse what color it was she said sorta blackish. The alarm bells went off in my wifes head. She had to tell the charge nurse she thinks this person had an upper bleed that was very serious. The patient went from waiting for a colonoscopy to the ICU. The point being that because of the COVID concerns many procedures that would be common place are being put on the back burner. My point is that it makes sense that these elective procedure centers be allowed to come back on line. They can do what they do within safety guidlines and will take enormous pressure off of hospitals to have to treat patients that may not need to be in a hospital. Maybe I'm wrong but it sure does make sense to me.

There is a standing joke in the world of all nurses... stay out of the hospital, they will kill you.
Agreed, there is some fine tuning that needs to be done in this area. Suspect that will start happening, not all elective procedures, but some which have the biggest impact on patients long term prospects. Your wife's case is certainly one of those. I know in my wife's practice, this kind of thing is being talked about at management levels.
Some? What line of work, that the people who will do this fine tuning, come from? Politicians, or the medical professionals? Or, we could just keep on doing the same thing, decade after decade.
Thought my post was clear. Physicians.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
ggait

Post by ggait »

In 1918, Harvard and Hopkins stayed open. Held Commencements. Boston Red Sox won the world series. Was that the right call?
The Boston Red Sox won the boreball world :roll: series championship in 1918. How is this possible, if everything was shut down. Like today?
3R -- so I went and looked this up. 100% the wrong call. Totally obvious. Not even close.

In 1918, the first wave was bubbling under the surface during the spring and then subsided during the summer months. So the danger was not that clear during commencement time.

But the second wave came raging back in the fall and the second wave was when most of deaths occurred. In October 2018, 195,000 Americans died. In one month!

And by then, many cities were shutting down hard:

Life in much of America came to a standstill in October 1918 as municipalities shuttered public gathering places such as schools, churches, theaters and saloons. With the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention still decades away from establishment, however, responses to the pandemic varied from city to city. In San Francisco, judges held court sessions outside in public squares, and citizens who did not wear protective gauze masks—dubbed “mask slackers” by the press—could be fined $5 or even sent to jail. “Obey the laws, and wear the gauze,” urged public service posters.

Coincidentally, the second wave broke out in Army and Navy facilities in the Boston area. So it was complete madness to play that World Series at that time/place. It definitely helped spread the pandemic.

Due to the war and the pandemic, the baseball season was shortened in 1918. 1918 is the only World Series in history in which all the games were played in September. Reports are that Babe Ruth (still with the Bosox) had two bouts of the flu that season. But it was still a bad call:

“Despite warnings from health officials about a citywide outbreak, the World Series between Ruth’s Boston Red Sox and the Chicago Cubs still went on as planned, fueling the plague and infecting patrons at Fenway Park. Undoubtedly, crowded public events — three World Series games, parades, rallies, and a draft registration drive — fueled the epidemic, ultimately killing more than 4,800 Bostonians alone by the end of the year.

“On Sept. 11, 1918, the day that the Red Sox won the title, Boston newspapers reported that 500 bilious sailors at Commonwealth Pier had contracted ‘the grippe.’ The next day, 96,000 Bostonians stood in line to register for the draft — sneezing, coughing, and breathing on one another in crammed registration halls. In a matter of days, the contagion spread as fast as the fear of death.”

Like they say, you can look it up. You should. Read and learn.

Why October 1918 Was America's Deadliest Month Ever
It wasn't because of World War I.

https://www.history.com/news/spanish-fl ... tober-1918

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/03/28/b ... babe-ruth/
Last edited by ggait on Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

All you TDS clown car passengers should be watching Andy Cuomo. He's reverted to his true demonic democrat self.

Lotsa insults for the President that saved his jazz and allowed him to claim to be a hero.
Bart

Post by Bart »

That is a nice story. Good for him. Another anecdotal high five for Remdesivir treatment?
holmes435

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by holmes435 »

6ftstick wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:57 am Oh my!

Once this story blowsup in the media, America will be forced to get back to work. The LGBTQ community adversely affected by COVID19

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lgbtq-par ... rus-crisis
You're complaining that a guy who normally writes about the LGBTQ community is still writing about the LGBTQ community? :lol:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

‘Reopen Maryland’ Protest Planned In Annapolis Saturday

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/04/ ... -saturday/
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Bart wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:43 pm
That is a nice story. Good for him. Another anecdotal high five for Remdesivir treatment?
From the article:
US Lacrosse Magazine first reported on March 24 that Allard, a 2016 graduate and former All-American attackman, had been hospitalized due to the novel coronavirus. The 25-year-old had no preexisting conditions, his mother, Genny Allard, had told several news outlets. He was hospitalized on Sunday, March 15.

The rollercoaster of treatment began when his condition deteriorated at JFK Hospital in Edison, N.J. He was then transferred to the University of Pennsylvania, where a clinical trial of Remdesivir could begin when his body could handle the drug.

Nick Allard, Jack’s uncle and the former dean and president of Brooklyn Law School, penned a column on April 14 in the Brooklyn Daily Eagle highlighting the difficulties of getting his nephew the proper treatment.

“The confusion, red tape and mismanagement that delayed getting Jack tested, obtaining test results and blocking treatment options are almost certainly experienced by people everywhere in the country,” he wrote.
Note that he was in good health, and also had parents with enough pull to get him moved to somewhere he could be on the clinical trial.

So while the antiviral may well have been consequential to him - it also shows that this is not just an old person disease...

But great news!
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

What the heck.......YES. If your own hospitals Doc's are recommending that you have a certain number of PPE's, or NPI's, you have them. You telling me hospital disregard emergency power backup recommendations?

This is really, really, easy.

You made my day. Not for profit hospital, crying "poor mouth". Show me a non-profit, and I will show you VERY large endowments. Lots of bigPharma stock ownership in those endowment portfolio's.

Come back when you are better prepared.

https://990s.foundationcenter.org/990_p ... 06_990.pdf

$3 billion in assets. And just can't seem to be able to purchase, and store, a couple of boxes of PPE's :roll:

Spent about $16 million on "software" ..... $9.78 to Epic Systems, and another $5.7 to GE Healthcare. (pg 8 ).....but, that $16 million spent on software, it couldn't keep track of inventory. That's really, really, hard to do. :roll:

pg. 11 details that this poor, not for profit, has:

$96 million in CASH

$620 million in "investments"

yup, can't afford to buy & store, PPE's. even though their co-workers, down the hall, certainly with the same logo on the employee badge, got paid , via a grant, to recommend to have " H" number of PPE's on hand. Like , a plan for when the power goes out.
Last edited by runrussellrun on Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

CU88 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:47 pm ‘Reopen Maryland’ Protest Planned In Annapolis Saturday

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/04/ ... -saturday/
Once again, this is why I said to cut massive checks for every single taxpayer well over a month ago. People are freaking out over financial losses.

Understandable, obviously.

Trump and Congress dropped the ball here, and because they chose NOT to do this....the economic damage is rippling and amplifying.

The problem now, of course, is that opening Maryland or any other State won't register hardly a blip on the economic radar. Iowa, for example, has zero government restrictions...their economy is in shambles.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:49 pm

What the heck.......YES. If your own hospitals Doc's are recommending that you have a certain number of PPE's, or NPI's, you have them. You telling me hospital disregard emergency power backup recommendations?

This is really, really, easy.

You made my day. Not for profit hospital, crying "poor mouth". Show me a non-profit, and I will show you VERY large endowments. Lots of bigPharma stock ownership in those endowment portfolio's.

Come back when you are better prepared.

https://990s.foundationcenter.org/990_p ... 06_990.pdf

$3 billion in assets. And just can't seem to be able to purchase, and store, a couple of boxes of PPE's :roll:

Spent about $16 million on "software" ..... $9.78 to Epic Systems, and another $5.7 to GE Healthcare. (pg 8 ).....but, that $16 million spent on software, it couldn't keep track of inventory. That's really, really, hard to do. :roll:

pg. 11 details that this poor, not for profit, has:

$96 million in CASH

$620 million in "investments"

yup, can't afford to buy & store, PPE's. even though their co-workers, down the hall, certainly with the same logo on the employee badge, got paid , via a grant, to have " H" number of PPE's on hand. Like , a plan for when the power goes out.
The doctors are not the owners.....

This guy wants you to get back to work... the sooner the better...

“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”