All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

CU88

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by CU88 »

Reporters in that room need to demand he name the governor who allegedly asked for a certain number masks but got five times that number and then complained they didn't get enough.

Because that absolutely didn't happen.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Why are you spiking this football again and again? It was way too little, incomplete, incoherent. And then he golfed and rallied for the month of February while other countries got busy. His own party didn’t believe the threat. Mine knows not to trust that ignorant clown
Last edited by Trinity on Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

CU88 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:47 pm Reporters in that room need to demand he name the governor who allegedly asked for a certain number masks but got five times that number and then complained they didn't get enough.

Who needs to be in the room are the modelers that have shut down the world.

Or do they have twice removed whistleblower status.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Funny how the blame Trump crew all kinda comes out from the shadows to pounce on someone for a math error, BUT narry one of them, except doc, when called out, will even acknowledge Fauci's minimized stance on 21-JAN.

In a strange twist of events, Trump gets chewed out by this same crew for not listening to his cabinet members, or security briefings, and called names that he did not listen to Gen. Mattis and John Kelly.....Then when the premier Dr. of Cornell and of immunization at NIAID says its not all that bad on 21-JAN, Trump listens to this...and is wrong? Oh-okay. :lol:
Last edited by youthathletics on Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
3rdPersonPlural

Post by 3rdPersonPlural »

old salt wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:27 pm
3rdPersonPlural wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:12 pm It seems that the pandemic experts agree that, until we have a widely available vaccine this thing will stick around until a critical mass of people have survived the virus and become immune. That critical mass is over 180 million survivors here in the US. At that point we can just let it run its course!

Unless we find a widely available therapy for this virus, the only way to handle a (low but debilitating) percentage of infections that go critical is an ICU bed with a ventilator and full time pro staff. These are in finite supply, so current mitigation measures like social distancing are merely kicking the can down the road, and efforts to install more beds-with-ventilators just allow us to manage a higher through-put of CoVid 19 patients so we can get past this with minimal loss of life.

As we build up our capacity to deal with critical cases, we can loosen activity controls. When we can hospitalize millions of COVID 19 patients simultaneously along with our normal list of very sick people, we can release controls and resume normal economic activity.

To quote the (easy to read) article:https://medium.com/@wpegden/a-call-to-h ... 156686a64b

"Nations around the world are staring down a host of terrible options. Business-as-usual means overrun hospitals, and large numbers of preventable deaths. One or two years of suppression measures in wait for a vaccine means a global shutdown......."

Yikes!
It's inevitable. The less vulnerable herd is going to be allowed to roam free as soon as the curve starts to descend & a resurgence does not immediately snap back. With only a 20% survival rate for at risk on ventilators, even unlimited ventilators (with adequate trained operators) make it a losing proposition.

We in the at risk population are on our own, & will continue to be, until a vaccine is available. Hopefully the malaria med will be approved as a proph & Rx'd to we at risk. Until then, we'll have to hunker down & take precautions, only venturing out for minimally reqd grocery runs.
Until then, support the 'shelter in place' imperatives and give the scientists time to whip up the special sauce. I gather that you, Old Salt, feel that you're an 'at risk' citizen. I will feel dismay if the articulate voice of the Trump-y Way expires due to this pandemic. Please stay safe and get yourself in shape to deal with a virus if it invades your household.

You have a 50% chance of being infected before this virus is defeated. Be ready. Be strong. Be patient..
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Trinity wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:49 pm Why are you spiking this football again and again? It was way too little, incomplete, incoherent. And then he golfed and rallied for the month of February while other countries got busy.
Because the clown car on the left continues to insist they knew. We all knew.

So the task force and the alphabet soup of healthcare and intelligence agencies did nothing for ALL of February.

Fire them all then they're useless.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

6ftstick wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:52 pm
Trinity wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:49 pm Why are you spiking this football again and again? It was way too little, incomplete, incoherent. And then he golfed and rallied for the month of February while other countries got busy.

So the task force and the alphabet soup of healthcare and intelligence agencies did nothing for ALL of February.

You know where I can get 2.3 basis points on my money. I am trying to do better than .1%
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
3rdPersonPlural

Post by 3rdPersonPlural »

Lord, 6. The whole job of the President is the be briefed on what's up and take pre-emptive measures when needed. This is why Presidents go grey and a 3 level-deep array of support teams is critical.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:54 pm

You know where I can get 2.3 basis points on my money. I am trying to do better than .1%
I doubt you have any money
Typical Lax Dad

6ftstick wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:56 pm

I am voting democrat so I can get a check.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

6ftstick wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:47 pm
Trinity wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:45 pm Mission Accomplished then!
Thats helpful and snide
When you have nothing of substance to add to the conversation, then you use FLP bullchit. Trinity is an expert in that arena :P
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:59 pm

You would vote democrat if they took your paycheck away from you. i bet you would be almost orgasmic to donate to the cause. :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:02 pm

You would vote democrat if they took your paycheck away from you. i bet you would be almost orgasmic to donate to the cause. :lol:
Thanks pal.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

His Ukraine shakedown was perfect portion now. He did nothing. Can’t actually produce the evidence but hey... he’s a businessman.
Last edited by Trinity on Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

3rdPersonPlural wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:56 pm

Lord, 6. The whole job of the President is the be briefed on what's up and take pre-emptive measures when needed. This is why Presidents go grey and a 3 level-deep array of support teams is critical.
He did listen.....to Dr. Facui on 21-Jan. That was his problem.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

:lol: :lol:

~Livy
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

3rdPersonPlural wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:56 pm

Exactly. Thats why I said FIRE THEM ALL. If they fiddled for a month and did nothing THEY"RE useless. But I have my doubts thats what happened.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:04 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:02 pm

Thanks pal.
Yer welcome buddy. :D
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:06 pm :lol: :lol:

HAH love this
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

6ftstick wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:49 pm
CU88 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:47 pm Reporters in that room need to demand he name the governor who allegedly asked for a certain number masks but got five times that number and then complained they didn't get enough.

Who needs to be in the room are the modelers that have shut down the world.

Or do they have twice removed whistleblower status.
6ft, with all respect, are you staying safe, helping keep your family and neighbors safe, best you can?

Or do you want to perhaps go clean some bedpans in a CovId-19 ward, without PPE?

Seriously, enough with the whining about the world being shut down.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “POLITICS”