All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

jhu72

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:10 am
tech37 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:06 am
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:26 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:11 am https://babylonbee.com/news/pr-disaster ... oronavirus
PR Disaster: President Xi Forgets To Remove 'Made In China' Tags From Coronavirus
March 25th, 2020

BEIJING—In a PR disaster for the Communist government of China, President Xi Jinping suddenly realized he forgot to take off the "Made in China" tags from all copies of the coronavirus his government shipped all over the world.

"Oh, shoot, I knew I forgot something," the totalitarian Communist president muttered as his scientists examined COVID-19 viruses under microscopes and realized every copy of the virus had the telltale tag attached. "All this time I've been trying to blame America for this thing and the evidence was right there."

"How embarrassing!" Luckily for the Communists, the American media immediately began calling anyone who pointed out the tags' existence a racist, buying the CCP some time to deal with the PR fiasco.

The CCP has issued a recall on the virus, asking everyone with copies of the novel Wuhan coronavirus to ship them back to mainland China so the tags can be replaced with new ones reading "Made by Evil Pig-Dog President Trump."

:lol: That is funny, and as a gentle reminder, it's good to laugh even in the most difficult times.

Btw, Coronavirus has leveled up TDS to Ultra Hyper TDS Alpha. I see above this post that the following characters have utilized this board not to post any relevant information but instead to exercise their TDS for the day: JHU72 (4x), Brooklyn, Trinity, and DocBarrister. Must be an interesting way to live every second.
So true! And you've certainly forgotten to mention others PB...

I've been calling BS/nonsense on these characters for years now whose hate for the POTUS rules their very existence... no objectivity, no logic, and their instincts suck, despite being considered intelligent people.

That makes me a "Trumpist" I guess :roll:
ya think?
:lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Remember the old Abbott & Costello routine. The answer to the last question no matter what is always the same - "THIRD BASE" :!:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:12 am 3/25/2020 per capita numbers (past 24 hrs from roughly 7:30 3/24/20 pm to 7:30 pm 3/25/20)

Easily the worst day yet in the US

US Cases per Capita --> 19.8 per 100,000
US Deaths per Capita --> 2.9 per million

States with highest per capita infection (per 100,000)
Note format change to (Infection/100,000 ; rate of change) (Deaths/million; rate of change)

New York (158.5; 20%) (14.7; 36%)
New Jersey (44,6; 20%) (7.0; 41%)
Louisiana (38.6; 29%) (14.0; 41%)
Washington (32.5; 6%) (16.4; 8%)
Massachusetts (26.7; 59%) (2.2; 36%)
District of Columbia (26.5; 33%) (2.8; 0%)
Connecticut (24.5; 42%) (5.3; 58%)
Michigan (23.0; 28%) (4.3; 79%)
Vermont (20.0; 32%) (12.8; 14%)
Colorado (15.8; 26%) (1.9; 38%)
Illinois (14.7; 21%) (1.3; 0%)
Tennessee (13.4; 26%) (2.2; 50%)
Mississippi (12.7; 18%) (1.0; 200%)
Rhode Island (12.5; 6%) (0.0; 0%)
Delaware (12.2; 14%) (0.0; 0%)
Georgia (11.7; 22%) (3.8; 25%)
Wisconsin (10.7; 29%) (1.2; 40%)
Utah (10.6; 14%) (.3; 0%)
Maine (10.6; 20%) (0.0; 0%)
Nevada (10.5; 16%) (1.9; 50%)

US deaths in the last 24 hours is 32% greater than the deaths for the previous 24 hours
US new cases in the last 24 hours is 22% greater than the new cases in the previous 24 hours

Four new state have joined the club, recording their first death in the past 24 hours

North Carolina
Iowa
New Mexico
Alaska

Notes:
-- National death rate growth is once again outstripping the infection rate growth (3 of the last 4 reports)
-- Washington State is definitely slowing down, but it hasn’t turned yet.
-- 5 new states join the list of states with greater than 10 infections per 100,000.
-- New England continues to bloom.
-- The upper Midwest continues to bloom.
-- Only 4 states have double digit deaths per million. Washington 16.4; New York 14.7; Louisiana 14.0 and Vermont 12.8
How many were in perfect health? How many are current smokers?

ALSO, Maryland and Virginia surround DC, but the aforementioned states aren't seeing the same percentage increase. Why?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

They are in the counties immediately surrounding DC.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

I've posted a couple times now that Maryland is not yet testing all people with serious symptoms. Have to either be a health care worker or first responder or actually need admission to hospital. Just being sick as heck is not enough.

No isolation of sick and no quarantine of families.

so, we likely have lots of cases spending the disease and will have our own bloom in due course...unless we get the testing fast.

I was surprised to learn this as my impression was that MD had its act together well.

Can you imagine what will eventually happen in Mississippi?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

And yet, the ever brilliant Trump says he does not take responsibility for anything since everyone else is responsible for the puny response to the crisis.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:38 am They are in the counties immediately surrounding DC.
You getting this from the Hopkins webpage?

Is there a website where you can find the demographics of the deceased?

It reads like you are happy that the numbers are increasing.......strange.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:48 am Image

And yet, the ever brilliant Trump says he does not take responsibility for anything since everyone else is responsible for the puny response to the crisis.
Very informative. Thank you for helping your fellow man.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

From Twitter this AM shot by an ER nurse in Morristown NJ. God bless all of them both the sick and those treating them.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:49 am
jhu72 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:38 am They are in the counties immediately surrounding DC.

More like resigned.

You can get the same information from any site that tracks state health departments. Hopkins, Manchester University, etc. They each have a different presentation of the raw data. I don't follow Worldmeter, but I assume they do the same thing.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:01 am

More like resigned.

You can get the same information from any site that tracks state health departments. Hopkins, Manchester University, etc. They each have a different presentation of the raw data. I don't follow Worldmeter, but I assume they do the same thing.
Why are PRIVATE universities running our PUBLIC health data ? What is the CDC for?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:50 am

Very informative. Thank you for helping your fellow man.

When the crisis is finally over, it's a good bet your hero will take credit for savings the world from it (despite the fact he bungled everything). After all, he is the self proclaimed "Chosen".
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:11 am https://babylonbee.com/news/pr-disaster ... oronavirus
PR Disaster: President Xi Forgets To Remove 'Made In China' Tags From Coronavirus
March 25th, 2020

BEIJING—In a PR disaster for the Communist government of China, President Xi Jinping suddenly realized he forgot to take off the "Made in China" tags from all copies of the coronavirus his government shipped all over the world.

"Oh, shoot, I knew I forgot something," the totalitarian Communist president muttered as his scientists examined COVID-19 viruses under microscopes and realized every copy of the virus had the telltale tag attached. "All this time I've been trying to blame America for this thing and the evidence was right there."

"How embarrassing!" Luckily for the Communists, the American media immediately began calling anyone who pointed out the tags' existence a racist, buying the CCP some time to deal with the PR fiasco.

The CCP has issued a recall on the virus, asking everyone with copies of the novel Wuhan coronavirus to ship them back to mainland China so the tags can be replaced with new ones reading "Made by Evil Pig-Dog President Trump."

:lol: That is funny, and as a gentle reminder, it's good to laugh even in the most difficult times.

Btw, Coronavirus has leveled up TDS to Ultra Hyper TDS Alpha. I see above this post that the following characters have utilized this board not to post any relevant information but instead to exercise their TDS for the day: JHU72 (4x), Brooklyn, Trinity, and DocBarrister. Must be an interesting way to live every second.

I've been calling BS/nonsense on these characters for years now whose hate for the POTUS rules their very existence... no objectivity, no logic, and their instincts suck, despite being considered intelligent people.

Hah! Sure does.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Kismet wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:59 am

From Twitter this AM shot by an ER nurse in Morristown NJ. God bless all of them both the sick and those treating them.

Amen to that. Here in Lake Wobegone people discuss how Trump ended Obamacare thereby denying people health care coverage. That this is the reason why some sick people delayed getting medical assistance which contributed to the proliferation of the virus contamination and the spread of illness.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

tech37 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:06 am I've been calling BS/nonsense on these characters for years now whose hate for the POTUS rules their very existence... no objectivity, no logic, and their instincts suck, despite being considered intelligent people.

I would merely point out that the only people who consider 'these characters' intelligent are, revealingly, themselves.

:lol:
runrussellrun

Re: United States in Crisis

Post by runrussellrun »

DocBarrister wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:19 pm Trump, our so-called wartime president, is losing the war against coronavirus badly.

68,203 total cases

13,347 new cases just today

1,027 total deaths

247 new deaths just today (first day with 200+ deaths)

The United States may surpass China in total cases tomorrow.

Trump and Pence need to get their act together, or they should both resign and let someone competent like Speaker Pelosi take over the war.

DocBarrister :|
What should they be doing that they are not doing? Just one example. Otherwise, go away. You are not helping.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Kismet wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:59 am Image

What did they do to save her life? Was she placed in a ventilator? giving a hit of albuturol ? What did they do to save her life? Seems pretty important.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:07 am
March 25th, 2020

Hah! Sure does.
Says the poster boy for TDS.

I'm surprised you even post on here after your embarrassing effort and time wasted on impeachment, et al. What's that definition for insanity again? "Doing the same thing..." :roll:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Easy there Mr. Moderate. You're trying to look tough with a party hat on.

Nothing to be embarrassed about; he was properly impeached, and acquitted by his toadying crowd of scared little boys and girls. Only to have bungled the response to this crisis.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 15576.html

It's from the "Independent;" like you, right?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:04 am
jhu72 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:01 am

More like resigned.

Why are PRIVATE universities running our PUBLIC health data ? What is the CDC for?
It is not an issue of private, public. Any organization / individual who wants to do the work can. Doesn't require a license or some permission, other than from the individual sources of information. Hopkins and Manchester got in at the beginning. Filled a market niche. CDC has never been in the business of doing this sort of thing, even though they do have access to the same information. Over the past two months they have changed the types of information they release. For a while not releasing anything useful. Birx I think is trying to change that. I frankly haven't been to their site in a good while. Even Azar, from the get go, when the administration finally started to pay attention, was using the Hopkins site.

Return to “POLITICS”