2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

2019 D1 Mens Fantasy Lacrosse
callaxdad

Re: 2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Post by callaxdad »

Typical Lax Dad wrote:With the 2nd pick in the third round of the 2019 draft, TLD selects Dylan Watson, A Georgetown....
Word on the Hilltop is the Canadian frosh from the Hill Academy has impressed thus far early going in the Fall, good pick,
Uklax

Post by Uklax »

callaxdad wrote:
Typical Lax Dad wrote:With the 2nd pick in the third round of the 2019 draft, TLD selects Dylan Watson, A Georgetown....
Word on the Hilltop is the Canadian frosh from the Hill Academy has impressed thus far early going in the Fall, good pick,
To be fair they do need a third attackman to go with bucaro and carraway, the other attackman haven't produced like those two have till now so if he can put up numbers in fall the spot is pretty open i'd say
maddog29

Post by maddog29 »

Matt, Can you give me a list of D's already selected please? Then I'll draft and thank you!

Greg
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Cornell D
Duke D
Fairfield D
Georgetown D
JHU D
Loyola D
Maryland D
Notre Dame D
OSU D
Princeton D
Rutgers D
Towson D
Umass D
UNC D
Upenn D
UVA D
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

callaxdad wrote:
My hunch was that he was the coach's guy in that class and he is going to be given every opportunity. It is up to him to take advantage of it. Say hello to Peter..... tell him I want a garbage can frisbee rematch!
“I wish you would!”
Uklax

Post by Uklax »

admin wrote:Cornell D
Duke D
Fairfield D
Georgetown D
JHU D
Loyola D
Maryland D
Notre Dame D
OSU D
Princeton D
Rutgers D
Towson D
Umass D
UNC D
Upenn D
UVA D
Are available Maddog, the rest are selected
maddog29

Post by maddog29 »

Maddog selects Maryland D.

Thanks for all you do Matt & others!
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

Typical Lax Dad wrote:
callaxdad wrote:
My hunch was that he was the coach's guy in that class and he is going to be given every opportunity. It is up to him to take advantage of it. Say hello to Peter..... tell him I want a garbage can frisbee rematch!
Austin McDonald and Robert Clark will see the bulk of the time this year along with Carraway and Daniel but Watson could get some pt as well. Would not be surprised at all if he were a 3 yr starter.

Will give Pete your regards, he is quite the can jam player!! Haha. Plays a bit in Montana in the summertime. Not too shabby at beer pong either!!
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

callaxdad wrote:
Typical Lax Dad wrote:
callaxdad wrote:
Austin McDonald and Robert Clark will see the bulk of the time this year along with Carraway and Daniel but Watson could get some pt as well. Would not be surprised at all if he were a 3 yr starter.

Will give Pete your regards, he is quite the can jam player!! Haha. Plays a bit in Montana in the summertime. Not too shabby at beer pong either!!
Will have to take your word for it on the beer pong! Please say hello. It was nice seeing him.
“I wish you would!”
Uklax

Post by Uklax »

callaxdad wrote:
Typical Lax Dad wrote:
callaxdad wrote:

I've been hearing McDonald will be seeing midfield mostly this year but maybe i'm wrong
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Wholly Metro 14-Nov - Catching Up
GenghiskhanBluejay Thursday, 15-Nov - Picking
TartanLax1822 16-Nov
HipandKneeDoc 17-Nov
genghiskhanbluejay

Post by genghiskhanbluejay »

Dylan Gergar A Penn
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

MIAA kid who was 1st Team All-Baltimore Sun.
Uklax

Post by Uklax »

genghiskhanbluejay wrote:Dylan Gergar A Penn
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Found a video against 'cuse where he looked amazing, four year starter right there. Damn you Genghis! That was my next pick
genghiskhanbluejay

Post by genghiskhanbluejay »

Thanks, lots of great players out there but once I read that he lead the MIAA in either goals or total points I locked it in. Also liked that he was going to Penn over a UVA or UNC where every player looks like they could be in the mix to start.
TartanLax1822

Post by TartanLax1822 »

Does anyone have the link to that sheet with the top ranked freshman and who’s been picked?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can find most everything on the Fantasy Lacrosse Page. You can access this page from the top-bar main menu. It's a link under Lacrosse Resources.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Cough nice pick cough cough check under your car before driving cough
TartanLax1822

Post by TartanLax1822 »

Alright Alright I can't get enough of 'em

Ellis Geis, A, FR, Denver
hipandkneedoc

Post by hipandkneedoc »