All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

Bandito

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by Bandito »

a fan wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:49 pm
Bandito wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:24 pm THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL and they hide in the Democratic Party and moderates have allowed their Party to be taken over by demons! They are in your family, neighbors, friends, co-workers and they're smiling looking at Trump beaten to a bloody pulp on that Public Square and if he dares stand up, they'll throw millions of more stones and the media will be there to cover every stone thrown!
Welcome back, Bandito!

Tell us: how did the American Democrats manage to shut down Italy, and kill all those people? And the UK. And France. And Germany. And....

Boy. These Americans are so evil and powerful, they're killing people and ruining economies in countries half a world away.
What’s up man?

Italy: older population, socialized medicine, smokers, tons of people with medical problems. They literally shipped in Chinese folks to work in factories. Chinese folks from Wuhan! They held a “hug a Chinese person” event. Woke culture and liberalism hurt Italy. The US isn’t like Italy at all. You’re comparing apples to oranges. Did you get your weed?? I saw Colorado is shutting down those dispensaries. Better get some before it’s gone!
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

bandito, it's not Dems that are reporting you. It's people. And not for your political opinions, not for your truths, but for your pointed, venomous attacks.

Today is Tuesday. i'd have to guess that the over/under has just moved from Friday to Wednesday.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:53 pm
Bandito wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:51 pm
seacoaster wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:47 pm Maybe Bandito's love interest will listen to another pretend authoritarian:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/24/worl ... e=Homepage

Pelosi maneuvered the Senate to give her most of the stuff she wanted. It's legislating, not an act of evil.
Pelosi added nothing that helps the American people. Everyone knows that but you. Also, India loves Trump as was seen by over 100,000 packing the stadium to see him not too long ago. If Trump was such an authoritarian and racist why did 100,000 Indians cheer him when he met with Modi?. Your TDS is showing and it’s incredible to see how much you self own in every post you make.
Sorry, but respectfully, you're kind of crazy.
You self own every post. This is amazing. Keep posting. It’s making you look horrible
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Matnum PI wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:55 pm bandito, it's not Dems that are reporting you. It's people. And not for your political opinions, not for your truths, but for your pointed, venomous attacks.

Today is Tuesday. i'd have to guess that the over/under has just moved from Friday to Wednesday.
It’s too bad your board is full of Democrats who can’t handle a different opinion. Don’t you all get sick of your echo chamber?

Also, I haven’t broken any rules this time around.
Last edited by Bandito on Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:10 am
6ftstick wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:51 am
Any company that wants to keep their employees and pay their bills. And will pay it back
Right. So if you're a small business, and have no assets, as is the case with most restaurants.....how do you get that loan?

You can't get it. Know how I know this? I have restaurant owner friends------big ones-----who have applied. And even if you can somehow get the money, now you're in massive debt when you were just fine a few weeks ago.

And you're going to open your business in the worst recession we have ever seen.

Sense the problem now?
PB --- you can bring back or start up an airline, just as if it were a restaurant.
It's not like we need air transportation anyway.
You're making this so complicated.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:52 pm
Bandito wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:48 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:43 pm Bandito, it's entirely possible that the dem politicians are using a crisis. But you're wrong to believe that the average dem puts beating Trump over human lives and a healthy economy. It's simply not true. And, to be frank, a nightmarish picture of a huge swath of people.
How can’t you see this? Democrats have tried everything to tear down Trump. Nothing has worked. He grows stronger with every attempt. Democrats are scrambling because they have no good candidate to go against Trump. The media and Democrats are in bed together using this virus as a way to hurt Trump and America. Trump has handled this situation very well given the circumstances. Americans know this and support the President. He has over 60 percent approval with how he’s handling Covid-19. Get ready for 4 more years of Trump and enjoy your TDS along with 90 percent of this forum.
You appear to have the derangement. Get some help.
I speak the truth. You suffer from TDS. Good luck with making it to 2024. Trump will be a 2 term president
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Bandito wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:57 pm It’s too bad your board is full of Democrats who can’t handle a different opinion. Don’t you all get sick of your echo chamber?

Dems within the forums hear numerous other opinions. Look around. What's unique when you're in the room is not unique opinions but horrible accusations. In my experience, in general, people don't like being called the devil, murderous, etc..

As for breaking of rules, personal attacks are against the rules. That's basically all you've been doing since you arrived today.
Caddy Day
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Matnum PI wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:03 pm
Bandito wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:57 pm It’s too bad your board is full of Democrats who can’t handle a different opinion. Don’t you all get sick of your echo chamber?

Dems within the forums hear numerous other opinions. Look around. What's unique when you're in the room is not unique opinions but horrible accusations. In my experience, in general, people don't like being called the devil, murderous, etc..

As for breaking of rules, personal attacks are against the rules. That's basically all you've been doing since you arrived today.
This could not be a surprise....to ANYONE.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

I haven’t attacked anyone personally. Posters on here attack me all the time because I have a different opinion - one that is truthful- and you never do anything about it. I came here to talk about the virus. Let’s get back to talking about the issues.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Kismet wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:05 pm

Who are you?
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Bandito wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:08 pm
Kismet wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:05 pm

Who are you?
Karnak the Magnificent, apparently. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Kismet wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:45 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:42 pm
THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL and they hide in the Democratic Party and moderates have allowed their Party to be taken over by demons!
Stating the obvious but I'd be astounded if Bandito isn't in the Penalty Box by the weekend.
The weekend? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He will be lucky to make it to Thursday. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So the question is, what happens first? The US hits 1000 deaths or Bandito finds himself back in the box?? 1000 deaths is likely to be reached this week, no later than midnight Thursday. We will likely move from 530 to 750 before midnight tonight. It is getting real, well at least for a fake "democrat hoax".
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:55 pm
seacoaster wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:18 pm From the VSG:

"A lot of people agree with me. Our country is not built to built to shut down. Our people are full of vim and vigor and energy. They don't want to be locked into a house or an apartment, it's not for our country."

He's as good as killing people with this stuff. He said it's OK to go back to work because a lot of people die from the flu and car accidents.
As bad as this is, the LT Governor of TX might as well be on ANOTHER PLANET suggesting that older folks at higher risk look to patriotically give it up so younger/healthier people can be part of a saved country. How the F, do complete morons like this get elected??????????
That's not what he was saying. We seniors are not volunteering to die. We're acknowledging that we must adapt & restrict our lifestyle (until a vaccine is found), so the economy & our society survives. Something we need to do regardless of what restrictions are imposed.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Mantum PI wrote
Actually, you could leave the today part off of there.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Fauci is fighting a pandemic and managing a psycho boss.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
njbill

Post by njbill »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:56 pm we were paid in rubles. Worked out well. :lol:
:lol:
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

old salt wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:16 pm That's not what he was saying. We seniors are not volunteering to die. We're acknowledging that we must adapt & restrict our lifestyle (until a vaccine is found), so the economy & our society survives. Something we need to do regardless of what restrictions are imposed.
The issue is partly the lack of empathy for human lives, no matter the age. A LOT a lack of empathy. But mostly the lack of knowledge around such a serious issue facing our country. Jack Allard is 25, 4 years removed from being a 2x All-American, has no medical issues previous to contracting the Coronavirus, and he's currently in a medically induced coma needing a respirator to breath. His statement is horribly off key.
Caddy Day
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:16 pm
Kismet wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:55 pm
seacoaster wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:18 pm From the VSG:

"A lot of people agree with me. Our country is not built to built to shut down. Our people are full of vim and vigor and energy. They don't want to be locked into a house or an apartment, it's not for our country."

He's as good as killing people with this stuff. He said it's OK to go back to work because a lot of people die from the flu and car accidents.
As bad as this is, the LT Governor of TX might as well be on ANOTHER PLANET suggesting that older folks at higher risk look to patriotically give it up so younger/healthier people can be part of a saved country. How the F, do complete morons like this get elected??????????
That's not what he was saying. We seniors are not volunteering to die. We're acknowledging that we must adapt & restrict our lifestyle (until a vaccine is found), so the economy & our society survives. Something we need to do regardless of what restrictions are imposed.
Apply as much lipstick to his remarks as you wish. It remains a ridiculously insensitive thing to say regardless how old he is. He can make that decision for himself but not for anyone else.

On this very board, there is a poster who converted his production from drinkable alcoholic products to hand sanitizer and is paying his employees while he and his brother/partner are not taking a salary. He is taking significant steps to help in the crisis - the Lt. Gov could take some pointers from them.
Last edited by Kismet on Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Trinity wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:21 pm Fauci is fighting a pandemic and managing a psycho boss.
Don’t we all do that everyday? :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
njbill

Post by njbill »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:47 pm Bandito's love interest
Please post pics of Mr. B and his love interest.

On second thought, never mind.

Return to “POLITICS”