All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

cradleandshoot

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by cradleandshoot »

DocBarrister wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:56 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:42 pm
THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL and they hide in the Democratic Party and moderates have allowed their Party to be taken over by demons!
Stating the obvious but I'd be astounded if Bandito isn't in the Penalty Box by the weekend.
This is the 21st century. Are we still talking about demons?!?

Thought that went out of style ages ago ... namely the 1980s during the Reagan era. ;)

DocBarrister 8-)
It takes a demon to know a demon... you should know Doc. :P
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Bart

Post by Bart »

ggait wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:51 pm
My knee jerk amazement isn't directed toward the faculty. It's towards the parents of the kids (if the kids go back) and much more towards the president of the school. he's a fool.
I suspect Liberty's decision is driven strongly by (i) the Libery Prez being an elite level Trumper and (ii) not wanting to issue refunds to students. But serious question.

Are the kids safest with 50-something telecommute parents, schools out little siblings and maybe 70-something grandparents all packed together 24/7 in the house?

Or staying put in the dorms? Or staying put in off-campus apartments?

The kids have to live somewhere while they take their online classes (which protects the geezer faculty members).
That seems to be a fair question. It would depend if they are going to actually stay put while away from home. At least at home, if their parents are buying in, there is some accountability to remaining isolated.

Also, while at school there are people working there that are not just the geezer faculty members. Maintenance staff, cafeteria workers, ect.... can not let those people social distance if the are there taking care of the kids.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

No way. This is a group of kids that are just getting back from Spring Break. This many kids being with other kids is the opposite of social distancing. being in a house with your family, a total of 6 people or whatever, that makes substantially more sense. then, when someone tests positive, a much smaller number of people are vulnerable. This president is operating under the assumption that young people don't get the Corona Virus and/or won't suffer if they do. Which simply is not true.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:08 pm
foreverlax wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:40 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:52 pm
Trinity wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:24 am Cuomo talks a lot of sense. Battle the foe where it is. Move and adapt. As soon as safe send recovered workers and the young back to work. We can do both jobs, but first job is hospital capacity. Fema sent 4000 respirators. He needs 30 k.
In 2015 NYS and King Andy were advised that the state was short 16,000 ventilators. They chose to kick the can down the road. Today it has come back to bite King Andy. He is doing a great job handling the crisis that he helped to make worse. To be fair, no state government heeded the warnings. The federal government is just as guilty. Now the whole country is in a mad scramble to catch up.
King Andy has a lot of followers, outside of NYS. I've been impressed so far.
https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2020 ... reenfield/

So when you run short of ventilators, which NYS is doing you become color coded. Code Red, top priority. When you get to code yellow blue and green, the expletive term would be... you are F***ed. This is kinda of a sneak preview how single payer health care works. You FLP jackwagons made fun of the death panels. The stupidity of not having enough ventilators in the midst of a viral pandemic, because a state or federal government agency chose not to be prepared because they could not afford it. Some government wonk, not an insurance bean counter will decide who lives and who dies. I can't wait to hear all the BS spin on this from all of you lying FLP jack wagons. Single payer means the government decides who will live and who will die under any circumstance that they decide. The proof right here is in the decision making made in the FLP peoples republic of NYS. They could have purchased 16,000 ventilators as was recommended... :roll:
The article didn't say why?
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Kismet wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:45 pm
THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL and they hide in the Democratic Party and moderates have allowed their Party to be taken over by demons!
Stating the obvious but I'd be astounded if Bandito isn't in the Penalty Box by the weekend.
The weekend? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He will be lucky to make it to Thursday. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I got Friday by 5:00pm
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:02 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:43 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:29 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:10 pm
Kismet wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:55 pm
seacoaster wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:18 pm From the VSG:

"A lot of people agree with me. Our country is not built to built to shut down. Our people are full of vim and vigor and energy. They don't want to be locked into a house or an apartment, it's not for our country."

He's as good as killing people with this stuff. He said it's OK to go back to work because a lot of people die from the flu and car accidents.
As bad as this is, the LT Governor of TX might as well be on ANOTHER PLANET suggesting that older folks at higher risk look to patriotically give it up so younger/healthier people can be part of a saved country. How the F, do complete morons like this get elected??????????

The pearl-clutching here is (again) so predictable. :roll:

First, do you know how old Patrick is? 70 in less than 2 weeks.

Let's roll the tape some, huh?

"No one reached out to me, and said as a senior citizen, are you willing to take a chance on your survival in exchange for keeping the America that all America loves for your children and grandchildren? And if that is the exchange, I am all in." He also said, “Let’s get back to work. Let’s get back to living. Let’s be smart about it,” Patrick said. “And those of us who are 70 plus, we’ll take care of ourselves. But don’t sacrifice the country.”

Stop the presses! You mean he said we can get America back to work and also address the Coronavirus?!?!? No way! Let's all pile on!

:lol:
Great interview this morning from Fauci himself.....on "Morning on the Mall"

Fauci pretty much tells each of you that freak-out over all the things Trump and Fauci....to shut it.

"The optimism is in the strength and spirit of the American people" ...Fauci

"I am CERTAIN, we are having an impact now"...Fauci

@6:15 on Trump and Fauci pitting by media....Not helpful.....I wish that that would stop....Fauci

@8:00 Insight on virus and OA Temp....."We do not know if we are going to see weather change this"
Translation" "Please, please don't cause Trump to fire me. He's an absolute idiot surrounded by idiots and if Birx and I get canned, there's NO ONE to tell him the truth"

and

"you guys are smart enough to read between the lines: No, we don't know if weather will help...there's no evidence of that with this virus, but there's also not enough evidence yet to say it's impossible either"

and

"Of course we're having an impact. It would be incredibly STUPID to not continue!"
So now Fauci is also a pawn and pandering to keep his job. :roll: As expected.....you are here to play god, judge and jury.
Just my opinion youth, no need to get personal with me.
Still a free country.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Matnum PI wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:38 pm I got this far and stopped:
IT'S ALL ABOUT DEMOCRATS endlessly dragging Trump to the Public Square to STONE HIM with the Scandal of the Week...
No. It's not all about Democrats endlessly dragging etc. It's mostly, all but exclusively, about human lives. Politicians may lean much further in the direction you're speaking of. But in terms of people, including Democrats, the vast majority... No.
Wrong. This is all about using a crisis to drag Trump. Nothing has worked for Democrats. They’re giddy over this virus, hoping it destroys lives and the economy. . It’s the only way they think they can beat Trump. And it will only make Trump and his supporters even stronger than ever. America will defeat this virus, the media and the Democrats in 2020. And you’ll be wallowing into obscurity
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
Bart

Post by Bart »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:08 pm
foreverlax wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:40 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:52 pm
Trinity wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:24 am Cuomo talks a lot of sense. Battle the foe where it is. Move and adapt. As soon as safe send recovered workers and the young back to work. We can do both jobs, but first job is hospital capacity. Fema sent 4000 respirators. He needs 30 k.
In 2015 NYS and King Andy were advised that the state was short 16,000 ventilators. They chose to kick the can down the road. Today it has come back to bite King Andy. He is doing a great job handling the crisis that he helped to make worse. To be fair, no state government heeded the warnings. The federal government is just as guilty. Now the whole country is in a mad scramble to catch up.
King Andy has a lot of followers, outside of NYS. I've been impressed so far.
https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2020 ... reenfield/

So when you run short of ventilators, which NYS is doing you become color coded. Code Red, top priority. When you get to code yellow blue and green, the expletive term would be... you are F***ed. This is kinda of a sneak preview how single payer health care works. You FLP jackwagons made fun of the death panels. The stupidity of not having enough ventilators in the midst of a viral pandemic, because a state or federal government agency chose not to be prepared because they could not afford it. Some government wonk, not an insurance bean counter will decide who lives and who dies. I can't wait to hear all the BS spin on this from all of you lying FLP jack wagons. Single payer means the government decides who will live and who will die under any circumstance that they decide. The proof right here is in the decision making made in the FLP peoples republic of NYS. They could have purchased 16,000 ventilators as was recommended... :roll:
Question: In 2015 would you have been good with Andy spending 550 million on ventilators?
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

You love silencing the truth and you never penalize your Dem friends on here. It’s very hypocritical. Anyways- here’s some good news for the American people. Huge L for Democrats and the wicked witch of the west

“After taking heat from both sides, Nancy Pelosi accepts loss, folds, and agrees to put aside liberal wish list of unrelated items to pass stimulus bill. Huge self-inflicted error on her part. A win for the American people”
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Bandito, it's entirely possible that the dem politicians are using a crisis. But you're wrong to believe that the average dem puts beating Trump over human lives and a healthy economy. It's simply not true. And, to be frank, a nightmarish picture of a huge swath of people.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Maybe Bandito's love interest will listen to another pretend authoritarian:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/24/worl ... e=Homepage

Pelosi maneuvered the Senate to give her most of the stuff she wanted. It's legislating, not an act of evil.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Matnum PI wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:43 pm Bandito, it's entirely possible that the dem politicians are using a crisis. But you're wrong to believe that the average dem puts beating Trump over human lives and a healthy economy. It's simply not true. And, to be frank, a nightmarish picture of a huge swath of people.
How can’t you see this? Democrats have tried everything to tear down Trump. Nothing has worked. He grows stronger with every attempt. Democrats are scrambling because they have no good candidate to go against Trump. The media and Democrats are in bed together using this virus as a way to hurt Trump and America. Trump has handled this situation very well given the circumstances. Americans know this and support the President. He has over 60 percent approval with how he’s handling Covid-19. Get ready for 4 more years of Trump and enjoy your TDS along with 90 percent of this forum.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:56 pm
DocBarrister wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:52 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:46 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:22 pm Fauci was pretty blunt in his interview a couple of days ago. There's no way that Trump took this lightly. To say that Fauci does not have great job security is not a left-right, lib-conserv, dem-rep comment. it's just reality.
I disagree completely. There is a BIGLY difference between disagreeing and being a dik. I have worked with Trump family and they need and want smart people around them....up until you either screw them over, speak badly about them, or show signs of not being the best at what you do. They like to be challenged...respectfully. I have said this before. Trump called our president directly to try and get a lower price on widgets we sell, we told him no, he was already getting the best widget and at the lowest price...his response was, thank you for helping us out. We also continued work with them far afterwards.....and we were paid in full, on time. Certainly some have not been. Just sharing my experience.
That’s all good, but do you have any information on their Russian money laundering operations?

Just wonderin’.

DocBarrister :P
Yes....we were paid in rubles. Worked out well. :lol:
Great response! :D
jhu72

Re: All things COVID-19

Post by jhu72 »

RedFromMI wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:16 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:14 pm “I think we, in a way, are protecting the students by having them on campus together,” he (Jerry Falwell, Liberty Univ. Pres.) said. “Ninety-nine percent of them are not at the age to be at risk and they don’t have conditions that put them at risk.”

https://t.co/G6a5uYKAEd?amp=1
It is really because they are not offering room and board refunds. But hey, let's get an incubator going in the dorms where we can get a bunch infected and then send them home to their vulnerable families just in time for May...
I rest content that these right wing clowns, if not at liberty, but somewhere will kill themselves through their own stupidity. It is inevitable, as inevitable as someone would suck down some chloroquine phosphate and accidentally kill themselves. There will be multiple such incidents before it is over.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
a fan

Post by a fan »

Bandito wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:24 pm THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL and they hide in the Democratic Party and moderates have allowed their Party to be taken over by demons! They are in your family, neighbors, friends, co-workers and they're smiling looking at Trump beaten to a bloody pulp on that Public Square and if he dares stand up, they'll throw millions of more stones and the media will be there to cover every stone thrown!
Welcome back, Bandito!

Tell us: how did the American Democrats manage to shut down Italy, and kill all those people? And the UK. And France. And Germany. And....

Boy. These Americans are so evil and powerful, they're killing people and ruining economies in countries half a world away.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Another generic reminder to not feed trolls. They like it.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:47 pm Maybe Bandito's love interest will listen to another pretend authoritarian:

Pelosi maneuvered the Senate to give her most of the stuff she wanted. It's legislating, not an act of evil.
Pelosi added nothing that helps the American people. Everyone knows that but you. Also, India loves Trump as was seen by over 100,000 packing the stadium to see him not too long ago. If Trump was such an authoritarian and racist why did 100,000 Indians cheer him when he met with Modi?. Your TDS is showing and it’s incredible to see how much you self own in every post you make.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Bandito wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:48 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:43 pm Bandito, it's entirely possible that the dem politicians are using a crisis. But you're wrong to believe that the average dem puts beating Trump over human lives and a healthy economy. It's simply not true. And, to be frank, a nightmarish picture of a huge swath of people.
How can’t you see this? Democrats have tried everything to tear down Trump. Nothing has worked. He grows stronger with every attempt. Democrats are scrambling because they have no good candidate to go against Trump. The media and Democrats are in bed together using this virus as a way to hurt Trump and America. Trump has handled this situation very well given the circumstances. Americans know this and support the President. He has over 60 percent approval with how he’s handling Covid-19. Get ready for 4 more years of Trump and enjoy your TDS along with 90 percent of this forum.
You appear to have the derangement. Get some help.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Bandito wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:51 pm
seacoaster wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:47 pm Maybe Bandito's love interest will listen to another pretend authoritarian:

Pelosi added nothing that helps the American people. Everyone knows that but you. Also, India loves Trump as was seen by over 100,000 packing the stadium to see him not too long ago. If Trump was such an authoritarian and racist why did 100,000 Indians cheer him when he met with Modi?. Your TDS is showing and it’s incredible to see how much you self own in every post you make.
India just shut down, too.

That Trump's fault? Or the fault of the scary, evil, nefarious American Democrats? Boy, these Democrats sure are powerful, Bandito!
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Bandito wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:51 pm

Sorry, but respectfully, you're kind of crazy.

Return to “POLITICS”