2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: 2020 Elections - Trump gets fired?

Post by old salt »

dislaxxic wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:09 pm How do i know what you're worried about? Seriously? We get hectored by it daily, sometimes several times daily... :shock:
.:lol:. ....you take this stuff too seriously.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:57 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:08 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:32 pm Friendly advice -- Team Biden will be smart if they start floating names of likely Cabinet members, national security & IC leaders, to reassure those of us concerned about Uncle Joe's mental acuity. He'd be wise to steer clear of Obama Admin shadow govt returnees, like Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes & John Brennan.

It would be very reassuring to see Jeh Johnson named a campaign adviser & tv show spokesman on homeland, national security & defense issues.

Uncle Joe needs to stay wishy washy, noncommittal on fracking.
Why the rush, you ain't voting in the Dem primaries are you?
I may. I registered (D). It's the only way to have a choice in MD.
My wife, who is also still a registered R is trying to get me to do so as well...I'm stubborn so said I'd wait until closer to the deadline to see if weighing in was still 'necessary' for folks like us. My pop was a registered D, given the MD dynamics, and voted R whenever a rational choice was available, but I thought simply being registered R was a way to also support the notion of 2-party politics. Did the same early on when in Massachusetts.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:55 pm
ggait wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:16 pm
"Friendly advice -- Team Biden will be smart if they start floating names of likely Cabinet members, national security & IC leaders, to reassure those of us concerned about Uncle Joe's mental acuity."
How re-assured are you by Trump, Pence, Javanka, and Grenell/Ratcliffe?
Very much so by Ratcliffe.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:04 pm
dislaxxic wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:55 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:32 pm...to reassure those of us concerned about Uncle Joe's mental acuity.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sez the guy that's NOT worried one wit about the Very Stable Genius now stalking the residence area of the White House scarfing cheeseburglers and hate tweeting at all hours of the night...that's SOO rich!! :lol: :lol:
How do you know what I'm worried about ?
Not everyone's a bilnded hater like you, dis.

I look for the positive & have come to accept what I am powerless to change.
I feel a tremendous sense of relief with the prospect of Uncle Joe as the alternative to Trump, rather than Bernie.
If that's the choice, I'm content to let my fellow voters decide.
How about pulling the lever for Joe?
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:33 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:32 pm...to reassure those of us concerned about Uncle Joe's mental acuity.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sez the guy that's NOT worried one wit about the Very Stable Genius now stalking the residence area of the White House scarfing cheeseburglers and hate tweeting at all hours of the night...that's SOO rich!! :lol: :lol:

I feel a tremendous sense of relief with the prospect of Uncle Joe as the alternative to Trump, rather than Bernie.
I will in the MD primary, if I think it matters.
Given the number of govt employees & contractors in MD, I suspect Biden will be an ez winner.

Not worth the trouble voting in the general. This is MD.
njbill

Post by njbill »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:53 pm
njbill wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:22 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:32 pm Friendly advice -- Team Biden will be smart if they start floating names of likely Cabinet members, national security & IC leaders, to reassure those of us concerned about Uncle Joe's mental acuity. He'd be wise to steer clear of Obama Admin shadow govt returnees, like Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes & John Brennan.

It would be very reassuring to see Jeh Johnson named a campaign adviser & tv show spokesman on homeland, national security & defense issues.

Uncle Joe needs to stay wishy washy, noncommittal on fracking.
Adam Schiff attorney general.
Shiffty... :lol: I would love to watch those confirmation hearings...
Yeah, that would be some good TV. But then majority leader Schumer will call for the vote and Shifty will get approved by the Democratic Senate. His first order of business will be to look into prosecuting the former president. Judge Amy Berman Jackson will be assigned to the case and will slap Trump with a gag order, like she did with Stone, preventing Trump from tweeting. Trump will have tried to pardon himself before he leaves office so we will have that case to work its way through the courts. Eventually, at age 77, Trump will be put behind bars.

Oh, sorry, this was only supposed to be about cabinet appointments. I guess I was just daydreaming.
old salt

Post by old salt »

holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

old salt wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:06 am Image
"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

Donald Trump - 5 years ago.

His daily mental hiccups and health makes Biden look like a spring chicken. You're not going to win pointing out Biden's gaffes. Trump has them all beat 10x.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

holmes435 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:32 am
"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

His daily mental hiccups and health makes Biden look like a spring chicken. You're not going to win pointing out Biden's gaffes. Trump has them all beat 10x.
MAGA..... funny hats.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:29 pm
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Given the number of govt employees & contractors in MD, I suspect Biden will be an ez winner.

Understood, except are you saying you won't be casting any votes in the general?
Staying home entirely?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

holmes435 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:32 am

Exactly. Given the opponent, pretty weak sauce.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
calourie

Post by calourie »

The cool thing about Trump is he knows everything about everything, so we all know it is okay to go to work with coronavirus, and the giant health scare hoax will magically just go away. This is leadership we can count on. Compare this to Joe Biden who has no idea how to make coronavirus disappear.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Most of the conservatives in MD, that I know, are registered as Ds.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:39 am
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Understood, except are you saying you won't be casting any votes in the general?
Staying home entirely?
Probably, to avoid public gatherings & jury duty.
In AACo MD, my vote is irrelevant.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:02 pm
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Staying home entirely?
hmmm, never any GOP candidates worth supporting? No moderate Dems?
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:15 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:02 pm
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Staying home entirely?
hmmm, never any GOP candidates worth supporting? No moderate Dems?
Gov Hogan didn't need my vote. My (D) Rep Anthony Brown swamped his incompetent challenger - I'm ok with him because he was an Army helo pilot.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Here's real dementia:

Funny how right wingers remain silent over such matters.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Here is why Trump will likely not get fired in the next election:

Long wait times plagued polling places in Texas throughout Super Tuesday, especially in districts with high numbers of black and Latinx voters and college students. Many voters reported waiting in line for more than three hours to cast a ballot. At least 750 Texas polling sites have been shuttered since 2013, when the Supreme Court slashed federal oversight of Texas and other Southern states under the Voting Rights Act of 1965. There were long lines, too, in Los Angeles, where many polling places reported problems with a brand-new $300 million voting system.

https://www.democracynow.org/2020/3/5/a ... er_tuesday

Vote rigging remains the Republican party's best weapon. Expect more, MUCH more in November.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Someone needs to save Joe, from Joe. In all seriousness, this is not a healthy position for someone to be in. Where are those Dr's and media types that were calling fro Trumps mental fortitude as our POTUS....Joe is in decline.

Yet another trip up. https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status ... 90561?s=20
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard

Return to “POLITICS”