Conservative Ideology 2024: NOTHING BUT LIES AND FEARMONGERING

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
6ftstick

Re: The GOP: Who are They?

Post by 6ftstick »

Its astonishing how condescending derogatory and insulting you gentle snow flakes can be.

But its "conservatives" that are divisive.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

The GOP can dish it out but they can't take it.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

holmes435 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:30 pm The GOP can dish it out but they can't take it.
Ohhhh...I think the right has taken it quite well, so much so, that nothing has stuck from all the poo thrown, these last 3 plus years.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Can’t answer a subpoena, deliver a witness or produce a document. I wouldn’t strut while the ref is your mommy. It’s not like Trump’s winning a battle of ideas.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
CU88

Post by CU88 »

And the GOP hates anyone who doesn't S$#k o d

Purging public servants disloyal to a regime is banana-republic stuff. Our federal employees work for the American people, not the president.

https://www.govexec.com/workforce/2020/ ... nt/163316/

Party over Country
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:41 pm
holmes435 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:30 pm The GOP can dish it out but they can't take it.
Ohhhh...I think the right has taken it quite well, so much so, that nothing has stuck from all the poo thrown, these last 3 plus years.
Nope. And you're confusing the right with the GOP. Which is fine because clearly 80% of Republican voters wouldn't know what a politically conservative ideal was if it sat on them.

You remember anyone calling people who criticized Obama or Bush "TDSers"? Imply that that criticism "means" they are insane? Yeah, me neither.

Your crew have been whining like five year olds for three+ years. Telling us that that criticism has been unprecedented. Telling us that Obama and Bush didn't receive this criticism.

No one----not for 16 years------insisted that anyone who dared criticize Bush or Obama had "a derangement syndrome".
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:51 pm
Nope. And you're confusing the right with the GOP. Which is fine because clearly 80% of Republican voters wouldn't know what a politically conservative ideal was if it sat on them.

You remember anyone calling people who criticized Obama or Bush "TDSers"? Imply that that criticism "means" they are insane? Yeah, me neither.

Your crew have been whining like five year olds for three+ years. Telling us that that criticism has been unprecedented. Telling us that Obama and Bush didn't receive this criticism.

No one----not for 16 years------insisted that anyone who dared criticize Bush or Obama had "a derangement syndrome".
Comon MrDistiller.

Was Obamas press coverage from day 1 95% negative.

Did Obama have Russian collusion, Mueller, Ukraine, Impeachement for 4 years. Nah I don't think so.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Nah, he just had unprecedented obstruction by a Senate Majority leader that vowed to make him a one-term president on day one...and knuckleheads in the media and fake celebrities questioning his citizenship...little stuff like that, for starters...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
a fan

Post by a fan »

:lol: No 6ftstick, instead Obama was a America-hating Muslim friend of terrorists, remember? Oh, and he was born in Kenya. Remember the FoxNation poll showing that 2/3rds--------- 2/3rds of your fellow Republicans-------thought Obama was a Muslim. Oh yeah, they LOVED Obama on day one.

Debates over Obamacare and how it would ruin the country ring a bell anywhere? And getting hammered for Bailouts from his first weeks in office? Then it moved to deficits and spending. And leaving Iraq.

And then McConnell shut down any and all legislation in Obama's 3rd year in office. Then that was it for Obama.

Day one. But you didn't notice because you were the guy throwing stones, and in your mind Obama deserved those stones.

And I'd be happy to break down Bush's non stop criticism if you'd like, too. This ain't a D vs. R story. Bush had about a ten minute break after 9/11....and then people were all over him again.

This is: welcome to the Presidency. If you can't handle the heat, don't come in to the kitchen. Pull your pants up, and take the heat like a man....something Trumpy can't do. So what does Trump do? Tweet at 16 year old girls and pointless Hollywood stars because he can't handle people saying mean things about him.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:04 pm :lol: No 6ftstick, instead Obama was a America-hating Muslim friend of terrorists, remember? Oh, and he was born in Kenya. Remember the FoxNation poll showing that 2/3rds--------- 2/3rds of your fellow Republicans-------thought Obama was a Muslim. Oh yeah, they LOVED Obama on day one.

Debates over Obamacare and how it would ruin the country ring a bell anywhere? And getting hammered for Bailouts from his first weeks in office? Then it moved to deficits and spending. And leaving Iraq.

And then McConnell shut down any and all legislation in Obama's 3rd year in office. Then that was it for Obama.

Day one. But you didn't notice because you were the guy throwing stones, and in your mind Obama deserved those stones.

And I'd be happy to break down Bush's non stop criticism if you'd like, too. This ain't a D vs. R story. Bush had about a ten minute break after 9/11....and then people were all over him again.

This is: welcome to the Presidency. If you can't handle the heat, don't come in to the kitchen. Pull your pants up, and take the heat like a man....something Trumpy can't do. So what does Trump do? Tweet at 16 year old girls and pointless Hollywood stars because he can't handle people saying mean things about him.
How could I have been so wrong.

Of course having the MSM media complex + the entertainment culture+ academia aligned to PROTECT you against all accusations and enquiry is EXACTLY THE SAME as having the same alliances conspiring for 4 years to unseat you at all costs. No accusation unquestioned. 95% of the stories written and spread against you 100% negative.

Thanks for pointing that out!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Doesn't matter what I say, Six.

You and millions of your fellow FoxNation fans are convinced that FoxNation "doesn't count" as the media. And you're convinced that CNN and the NYTimes didn't run negative stories about Obama or liberals.

Yet somehow, by magic, I managed to hear about every single mistake Obama made with no trouble whatsoever through normal media outlets. It's a miracle.

And of course, what you mean by "protecting Obama against all accusations" is that yes, outlets like CNN are shockingly going to tell their viewers that no, Obama isn't a Muslim. This amounts to a conspiracy to you. What you think CNN is supposed to do is tell us that Obama is from Kenya. And if they don't? Well, they're in on the conspiracy.

No amount of discussion will change your mind. So why bother?
CU88

Post by CU88 »

6ftstick wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:54 pm

Comon MrDistiller.

Did Obama have Russian collusion, Mueller, Ukraine, Impeachement for 4 years. Nah I don't think so.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

CU88 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:18 pm

Comon MrDistiller.

Maybe because Obama and his staff wasn't involved in any funny business like those things?????? Don't Ya think? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop whining already!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :!:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Kismet wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:24 pm
CU88 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:18 pm

Comon MrDistiller.

Maybe because Obama and his staff wasn't involved in any funny business like those things?????? Don't Ya think? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop whining already!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :!:
r's have such blinders for seeing that 99.9% of the "negative" press on o d is self inflicted!

Blame the Messenger...
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

"Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, one of the country’s leading experts on viruses and the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infections Diseases, told associates that the White House had instructed him not to say anything else without clearance."

NYTimes, 2/27/2020

Gag order on a guy who actually has some practical knowledge of the extent of the problem and how it might be best combated. He's been on the radio several times in the last several weeks, and always has good and insightful things to contribute. The GOP only allows "good news." Seems a little authoritarian.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:57 pm "Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, one of the country’s leading experts on viruses and the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infections Diseases, told associates that the White House had instructed him not to say anything else without clearance."

NYTimes, 2/27/2020

Gag order on a guy who actually has some practical knowledge of the extent of the problem and how it might be best combated. He's been on the radio several times in the last several weeks, and always has good and insightful things to contribute. The GOP only allows "good news." Seems a little authoritarian.
I agree, Fauci should be given full rein and an unlimited budget to act on this growing situation.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

CU88 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:20 pm
seacoaster wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:57 pm "Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, one of the country’s leading experts on viruses and the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infections Diseases, told associates that the White House had instructed him not to say anything else without clearance."

NYTimes, 2/27/2020

I agree, Fauci should be given full rein and an unlimited budget to act on this growing situation.
Too late.

Buckle up.

Play on.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Perfect. A remarkably reckless comment from the head of the Trump Toady Committee.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

@LindseyGrahamSC says @realDonaldTrump "probably knows more about medicine and specifically viruses than any of the so-called scientists at the NIH and CDC. If anyone is going to eradicate this plague it'll be the president."

This is where we are.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump

Return to “POLITICS”