Conservatives and Liberals

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
6ftstick

Re: Conservatives and Liberals

Post by 6ftstick »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:07 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:30 pm And governor black face described how to keep a child warm and comfortable til mom killed it. ALL facts.
If you honest to God believe this is a fact, I've got a bridge I'm looking to sell.
start at 1:23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xD8cPgcZ3E
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:11 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:30 pm And governor black face described how to keep a child warm and comfortable til mom killed it. ALL facts.
If you honest to God believe this is a fact, I've got a bridge I'm looking to sell.

Yep, we've been over this multiple times. You're putting words in his mouth and twisting the actual facts to fit your narrative.

Taking a dying person off life support to stop prolonging their pain is murder in your eyes.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:21 pm
Honest to god... those were his own words. What the governor was trying to sell was FLP bullcrap wrapped up in fake FLP compassion. I think you just bought your own damn bridge there skippy. :roll: How many late term abortions have you witnessed? As long as you make the baby comfortable before you punch a hole in its skull and suck its brains out. Do you even understand what happens when you abort a baby just before or just after it is born? I think folks such as yourself should get a front row seat to the show. Bring your own vomit bag there skippy. :roll:https://www.operationrescue.org/about-a ... -abortion/ What a sweet and compassionate guy that Dr Tiller is. The comparison of him to Joseph Mengele is pretty much spot on. What a sick twisted POS this guy is.
Life is only black and white huh? No shades of gray? Enjoy feeling morally superior to everyone when you don't have to make the hard decisions like giving birth to a baby with no lungs or no brain.... skippy
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:00 pm

Yep, we've been over this multiple times. You're putting words in his mouth and twisting the actual facts to fit your narrative.

Taking a dying person off life support to stop prolonging their pain is murder in your eyes.
Sure Sure Sure. Whatever rationalization you need to make the new democrat positions on plundering the unborn more palatable.

What libs say they don't say . What libs do they don't do. What libs want they don't want.

Another worshipper at the abortion altar who wants us all to think its benign and infrequent.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:24 pm

Sure Sure Sure. Whatever rationalization you need to make the new democrat positions on plundering the unborn more palatable.

What libs say they don't say . What libs do they don't do. What libs want they don't want.

Another worshipper at the abortion altar who wants us all to think its benign and infrequent.
Do you think taking a dying person off life support to stop prolonging their pain is murder?
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:30 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:24 pm

Do you think taking a dying person off life support to stop prolonging their pain is murder?
Dying?

https://humandefense.com/meet-born-aliv ... survivors/
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:53 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:30 pm
jhu72 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:02 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:07 am
jhu72 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:51 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:28 pm I’m not very up to speed on religion but I do believe there was a New Testament written at some point.
There is wide spread agreement on the desire to minimize the number, from all across the political spectrum. That is already being achieved. We have the ability from a technical perspective to make abortions extremely rare, but that is not good enough for these people. They want all of society to be forced - yes forced, through sanctions, punishments, to bend a knee to their god.
Who the h*ll are you kidding?

Thats the line of BS you libs fed us 65 million aborted babies ago.

Current democrat state legislatures are passing laws to allow late third term abortions up to and including full term. The governor of Virginia told us how the NEWBORN would be kept warm and comfortable till the mother killed it.

The DNC is working hard to eliminate the Hide amendment so taxpayers will fund All abortions.

This doesn't even take into effect you abortion ghouls negotiating the sale of harvested fetal parts over Chardonnay and brie.
Another church lady moron that takes as gospel all the horror stories from their favorite faux news source. :roll:

Was that 65 million just last week, or did it take two week? :lol:
You embarrass yourself by being so uninformed.

I live in NY its no horror story. Democrats applauded themselves in the legislature for allowing babies to be aborted up to full term.

And governor black face described how to keep a child warm and comfortable til mom killed it. ALL facts.

Liberals are particularly ghoulish on the subject. Not the benign limited murderers you think you are.

https://nrlc.org/uploads/factsheets/FS0 ... ntheUS.pdf
The common occurrence of Mr 72 making a complete ass of himself on this forum is business as usual. I am more than willing to grant him the standing title of the smartest dumbest PhD type person that posts on this forum. If Mr 72 can answer the question if he has actually witnessed an abortion... well he never will because he never has and clearly doesn't have any interest in understanding the nitty gritty about what really happens in those procedure rooms. My wife has been there, seen what happens and still lives with the disgusting reality to this very day. Mr 72, why don't you grow yourself some balls and invite yourself into the procedure room so you can get up close and personal with this thing that you love so much. You never will because you are a freaking coward. They would say in Texas... all hat and no cattle.

If common sense (or brains) were gun powder, neither of you guys would have enough to blow your own noses off. :lol: :lol:

Democrats applauded the passage of a bill that brought NYS law into alignment with current federal law, so that if federal law (RvW) was repealled, essentially nothing would change in NYS. Look it up.

Snoopes Summary of NYS Abortion Bill 2019
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:52 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:28 pm I’m not very up to speed on religion but I do believe there was a New Testament written at some point.
There is wide spread agreement on the desire to minimize the number, from all across the political spectrum. That is already being achieved. We have the ability from a technical perspective to make abortions extremely rare, but that is not good enough for these people. They want all of society to be forced - yes forced, through sanctions, punishments, to bend a knee to their god.

Current democrat state legislatures are passing laws to allow late third term abortions up to and including full term. The governor of Virginia told us how the NEWBORN would be kept warm and comfortable till the mother killed it.

The DNC is working hard to eliminate the Hide amendment so taxpayers will fund All abortions.

This doesn't even take into effect you abortion ghouls negotiating the sale of harvested fetal parts over Chardonnay and brie.
Another church lady moron that takes as gospel all the horror stories from their favorite faux news source. :roll:

I live in NY its no horror story. Democrats applauded themselves in the legislature for allowing babies to be aborted up to full term.

And governor black face described how to keep a child warm and comfortable til mom killed it. ALL facts.

Liberals are particularly ghoulish on the subject. Not the benign limited murderers you think you are.

The common occurrence of Mr 72 making a complete ass of himself on this forum is business as usual. I am more than willing to grant him the standing title of the smartest dumbest PhD type person that posts on this forum. If Mr 72 can answer the question if he has actually witnessed an abortion... well he never will because he never has and clearly doesn't have any interest in understanding the nitty gritty about what really happens in those procedure rooms. My wife has been there, seen what happens and still lives with the disgusting reality to this very day. Mr 72, why don't you grow yourself some balls and invite yourself into the procedure room so you can get up close and personal with this thing that you love so much. You never will because you are a freaking coward. They would say in Texas... all hat and no cattle.

If common sense (or brains) were gun powder, neither of you guys would have enough to blow your own noses off. :lol: :lol:

Democrats applauded the passage of a bill that brought NYS law into alignment with current federal law, so that if federal law (RvW) was repealled, essentially nothing would change in NYS. Look it up.

Couple of outrage queens. There is always some hidden agenda, some liberal conspiracy. :roll:
Last edited by jhu72 on Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

You mean this won’t result in a booming business for PP?
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:58 am

You mean this won’t result in a booming business for PP?
Kind of doubt it. The only thing it was sure to do was to cause rightwing outrage queens to lose their minds.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:33 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:24 pm Sure Sure Sure. Whatever rationalization you need to make the new democrat positions on plundering the unborn more palatable.

Dying?

You didn't answer the question, and that's not what we were talking about.

DMac

Post by DMac »

ggait wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:59 am
Is it a good thing? Seems it would be for those who like pot. I'd like to see all the relevant 5 year data in the legalized states.
The consensus so far here in CO is that:

1. Pot is better than booze when it comes to accidents, violence, domestic abuse. Pot heads really are more mellow.

2. Pot is MUCH better than booze when it comes to driving. Although no one, obviously, should drive while impaired. Also more difficult to measure impairment for pot than booze. THC traces remain for many days/weeks, so they don't correlate to impairment the way a BAC does.

3. Adults are using pot a bit more than before, but not a huge spike. There were plenty of potheads before legalization, they now just buy legally.

4. Teenage use is basically flat since legalization.

5. The main concern is teen use. Pot does seem to have some stronger effects on developing brains. And the small form factor (especially with edibles) can make pot more insidious than booze. Hard for a high schooler to carry a six pack around in his backpack.

6. There were some early hiccups, but most seem to have been worked out.

FWIW, I'm a bourbon guy who voted against legalization.
Am curious, ggait, given the above info, would you still vote no?
That info seems to confirm what I've thought all along, nothing really changes with legalization other than one is no longer a criminal when buying/using marijuana.
As for teen use, at least there's a minimum age for buying and using (which is not to suggest teens can't still get their hands on some) which is better than the way it was (and still is in many places) prior to legalization.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

holmes435 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:38 am
6ftstick wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:24 pm Sure Sure Sure. Whatever rationalization you need to make the new democrat positions on plundering the unborn more palatable.

Dying?

Who decided that's not what we're talking about?

Governor Northum would have kept all the Humans in that story warm and comfortable till he and the mother decisded to kill them.

Thats exactly what the FK we're talking about. Liberal democrats guilty of ghoulish infanticide disguised as benign euthanasia
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

6ftstick wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:49 pm

Dying?

Governor Northum would have kept all the Humans in that story warm and comfortable till he and the mother decisded to kill them.

Thats exactly what the FK we're talking about. Liberal democrats guilty of ghoulish infanticide disguised as benign euthanasia
I asked you a simple question, and you still haven't answered.

6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

holmes435 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:28 pm
6ftstick wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:49 pm

Dying?

I asked you a simple question, and you still haven't answered.

Is this some debating trick you learned in high school.

Obfiscate the topic and pose a question that is tangentially relevant.Then demands an answer above all else.

Adults who wish to terminate their life CHOOSE to do it for a myriad of reasons.

The babies in question here HAVE NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER. even though they're alive and outside the mothers body. And you abortion ghouls seek to solidify that position. Cheer it on the floor of state house.

Remember I started this piece of the thread because jhu72 claimed that todays liberals are all about few and far between benign abortions. Thats a lie.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Nope, he's not going to answer a straight question, Holmes.

Not much mystery as to why.

6ft, I don't know ANYONE, including the most ardent Choice supporters, who actually want to have More abortions performed, rather than fewer due to fewer unplanned pregnancies through better access to birth control, or who think abortions are "benign".

I'm willing to bet that you don't actually know any such "liberals" either.

The question is how best to achieve fewer abortions, not the goal.
a fan

Post by a fan »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:06 am The question is how best to achieve fewer abortions, not the goal.
That's plainly not the primary goal of pro-lifers. If it was, birth control would be available for free in every State. Doubly so in States in the Bible belt and the South.

Sex Ed would be aggressively taught in schools. And they'd be falling all over themselves to have financial assistance for single moms. And that's just for starters.

None of these things are happening. So clearly, plainly, there are other things that are more important to these people than minimizing abortions.

Which is fine, of course. It's their right to think and act in this way.

I don't understand it. But here we are.
Last edited by a fan on Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ToastDunk

Post by ToastDunk »

So, a priest, a rabbi, and an abortion provider walk into a bar...
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

a fan wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:56 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:06 am The question is how best to achieve fewer abortions, not the goal.
That's plainly not the primary goal of pro-lifers. If it was, birth control would be available for free in every State. Doubly so in States in the Bible belt and the South.

Sex Ed would be aggressively taught in schools. And they'd be falling all over themselves to have financial assistance for single moms. And that's just for starters.

None of these things are happening. So clearly, plainly, there are other things that are more important to these people than minimizing abortions.

Which is fine, of course. It's their right to think and act in this way.

I don't understand it. But here we are.
It is really pretty easy to understand. They will only allow for their own old testament solution - punishment for the transgressor. Whether it works or not is irrelevant to them.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:06 am Nope, he's not going to answer a straight question, Holmes.

Not much mystery as to why.

6ft, I don't know ANYONE, including the most ardent Choice supporters, who actually want to have More abortions performed, rather than fewer due to fewer unplanned pregnancies through better access to birth control, or who think abortions are "benign".

I'm willing to bet that you don't actually know any such "liberals" either.

The question is how best to achieve fewer abortions, not the goal.
Know lotsa them.

Surprised you don't.

Return to “POLITICS”