W&L vs Washington College

D3 Mens Lacrosse
Dehuntshigwa’es

W&L vs Washington College

Post by Dehuntshigwa’es »

WAC mustered a total of 28 shots in this past contest . Despite some growing pains defensively, unforced turnovers on O, I would be extremely surprised if the Generals don’t take this game. Hopefully after two games Against what I think are teams that will find themselves playing in May I think this game gives W&L an opportunity to get back on track
mdline

Re: W&L vs Washington College

Post by mdline »

WAC has a very young team but I think there is some talent to build on. Don't know that the wins will be there immediately, but I think there will be improvement over the course of the season. Another strong, deep class next year and you'll see a jump forward I as a program. Though both teams are without wins this year, WAC assuredly the underdogs coming in.
LaxPundit07

Post by LaxPundit07 »

Generals up big at halftime.
Dehuntshigwa’es

Post by Dehuntshigwa’es »

WAC can’t believe they’ve fallen this far.
veryoldgoose

Post by veryoldgoose »

People who follow WAC can. Haven't done anything since the FF in 2014. It's embarrassing for the program and alumni are not pleased in the slightest.
LaxPundit07

Post by LaxPundit07 »

Thank you, veryoldgoose. The state of this program is unacceptable. Period. I will let fellow alumni more involved than I determine the cause. Regardless, there need to be significant changes in Chestertown.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”