Penn State lax 2020

D1 Mens Lacrosse
lacrossegenius

Penn State lax 2020

Post by lacrossegenius »

Penn state is returning two well known studs in ament and okeefe on offense who appear to be a dynamic duo. It is crazy to think that they have this year playing together still. However I have heard of penn state having more weapons as well..

Do you guys think penn state is a legitimate contender for championship weekend? They seem to be overlooked but had a standout year last year? They’re my team to watch for 2020.

Share your thoughts
boredatwork

Re: Penn State lax 2020

Post by boredatwork »

lacrossegenius wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:37 pm Penn state is returning two well known studs in ament and okeefe on offense who appear to be a dynamic duo. It is crazy to think that they have this year playing together still. However I have heard of penn state having more weapons as well..

Do you guys think penn state is a legitimate contender for championship weekend? They seem to be overlooked but had a standout year last year? They’re my team to watch for 2020.

Share your thoughts
https://www.insidelacrosse.com/article/ ... vote/55860

hard to be overlooked when you are ranked #1 by the sports most popular media outlet....

Penn State is not only a legitimate contender for championship weekend, but I think are in a position where it's national title or bust for them from a mindset of they've been to the final four and now the players out there won't be satisfied without the hardware.

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”