Healthcare

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: Healthcare

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Wuhan authorities just quarantined the entire city of over 11 million people.
No one permitted to leave without a "special reason".
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Just as a precaution I threw out all my Corona.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

That’s funny.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

That is like not allowing anyone to leave NYC.

https://www.livescience.com/new-coronav ... nakes.html
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Latest on SARS / MERS outbreak. More cities shutdown. More cases outside China.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Nothing like mentioning that Trump now says he's open to entitlement cuts, including Medicare while at Davos with all the richest people on the planet.
This on the same day Mnuchin talks about doing another tax cut this time "for the middle class" - tacit admission that the last cut did not help those folks very much.

Dirtbags.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Latest report on US reaction to the coronavirus.

You know we should defund CDC and NIH. What do these people do for us? Bunch of lazy researchers stealing our money.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Kismet wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:30 pm Nothing like mentioning that Trump now says he's open to entitlement cuts, including Medicare while at Davos with all the richest people on the planet.
This on the same day Mnuchin talks about doing another tax cut this time "for the middle class" - tacit admission that the last cut did not help those folks very much.

Dirtbags.
I would expect any video to show up in democratic campaign ads in the fall.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Food market at centre of deadly coronavirus outbreak admits selling live koalas, snakes, rats and wolves

The kind of "free market" market one of our posters here dreams about :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

holmes435 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:09 pm Food market at centre of deadly coronavirus outbreak admits selling live koalas, snakes, rats and wolves

Nothing wrong with the free mark. It's efficient. The dead consumers won't patronize the market anymore :lol: :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:15 pm
holmes435 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:09 pm Food market at centre of deadly coronavirus outbreak admits selling live koalas, snakes, rats and wolves

Nothing wrong with the free mark. It's efficient. The dead consumers won't patronize the market anymore :lol: :lol: :lol:
And now other consumers know to avoid that market, and the business won't be able to get insurance in the future. Perfect system, it works itself out.
Typical Lax Dad

holmes435 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:20 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:15 pm

And now other consumers know to avoid that market, and the business won't be able to get insurance in the future. Perfect system, it works itself out.
The owners can choos to open up under a new name in a new location and give it another go.
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

holmes435 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:05 pm Just as a precaution I threw out all my Corona.

You should have done that a LONG time ago!

https://tinyurl.com/sfdycho

Corona Extra
Propylene Glycol is controversial, and is said to may be potentially harmful to your health. Sep 19, 2018
www.organics.org › 8-beers-that-you-should-stop-drinking-immediately
8 Beers That You Should Stop Drinking Immediately - Organics
:shock: :shock: :shock:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Typical Lax Dad

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:28 pm
holmes435 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:05 pm Just as a precaution I threw out all my Corona.

You should have done that a LONG time ago!

https://tinyurl.com/sfdycho

Corona Extra
Propylene Glycol is controversial, and is said to may be potentially harmful to your health. Sep 19, 2018
www.organics.org › 8-beers-that-you-should-stop-drinking-immediately
8 Beers That You Should Stop Drinking Immediately - Organics
:shock: :shock: :shock:
When it comes to beer, I don't mess around. These are my staples:

http://allaboutbeer.com/review/ayinger-bavarian-pils/
http://doctorale.com/en/edelstoff-helles-noble-robe/
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

You have, fine, fine taste in beer, TLD.

Augustiner Edelstoff is my favorite beer in the world. Spent many a day at the Augustiner Braustuben in Munich while at brewing school....I was 25, and on weekends, I could manage 6-10 liters with little difficulty.

The Braustuben is also one of my favorite restaurants in the world. Wish I could upload some pics for you.

I went there two years ago for the first time in 20 years. The beer is flawless. Flawless.

http://culturalepress.com/wp/augustiner ... -tourists/
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:11 pm You have, fine, fine taste in beer, TLD.

Augustiner Edelstoff is my favorite beer in the world. Spent many a day at the Augustiner Braustuben in Munich while at brewing school....I was 25, and on weekends, I could manage 6-10 liters with little difficulty.

The Braustuben is also one of my favorite restaurants in the world. Wish I could upload some pics for you.

I went there two years ago for the first time in 20 years. The beer is flawless. Flawless.

You have great taste! I don’t know why anyone would drink cheap beer. I love German beer. Here, everything is these awful IPAs. I have had them all. Some are “good” but I don’t like the style. A place in Mass. makes some very good German Style beers. Surprisingly good. I buy them off and on to support the effort. I am itching to get to Munich. I may go next fall. A friend has visited the Augustiner Brewery a few times. Their is a spot in NYC that has great beer. I plan to get down there next month if not sooner.
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:47 pm
When it comes to beer, I don't mess around. These are my staples:

http://allaboutbeer.com/review/ayinger-bavarian-pils/
http://doctorale.com/en/edelstoff-helles-noble-robe/

Ben Franklin said that is proof God loves you. :D
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:46 pm

You have great taste! I don’t know why anyone would drink cheap beer. I love German beer. Here, everything is these awful IPAs. I have had them all. Some are “good” but I don’t like the style. A place in Mass. makes some very good German Style beers. Surprisingly good. I buy them off and on to support the effort. I am itching to get to Munich. I may go next fall. A friend has visited the Augustiner Brewery a few times. Their is a spot in NYC that has great beer. I plan to get down there next month if not sooner.
American IPAs are further proof that most Americans’ taste buds don’t work, but they think they’ve elevated from Bud and Miller.

I received excellent advice before visiting Germany (mostly Bavaria and the Rhineland) years ago. I was told there was no need to ask for a particular beer - to just order “ein bier, bitte” wherever I was. I was never disappointed.
Typical Lax Dad

SCLaxAttack wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:16 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:46 pm

American IPAs are further proof that most Americans’ taste buds don’t work, but they think they’ve elevated from Bud and Miller.

I received excellent advice before visiting Germany (mostly Bavaria and the Rhineland) years ago. I was told there was no need to ask for a particular beer - to just order “ein bier, bitte” wherever I was. I was never disappointed.
That we can agree on.....Reissdorf Kolsch is also excellent.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”