Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: Orange Duce

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Well, since he's still posting on here, at least we know he's not Cesar.

But from the social media posts and the living in his mom's basement as of 2012, pretty similar profile...sure in the same whack job, cowardly zone.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

RedFromMI wrote:Look, Bandito, you are the one who seems to be infected with TDS, as you like to use the term. Deranged because you follow Trump.

You share some common characteristics with Trump. Refuse to back down, even in the face of facts. Deny the facts as fake news. Use false sources to claim factual bases. Never let someone else get the last word in. Go down swinging...

Most of the rest of us are content to use our _intelligence_ to see through the barrage of claims by Trump and his supporters as a load of BS designed to confuse and misdirect.

No I point out the lies you adhere to. I wake up happy everyday Trump is MY and YOUR President. You are seriously deranged. You aren't intelligent if you are a Democrat. Trump and America is winning despite you the left, and the media trying to tear him down. Good riddance.

You still never answered about how you feel about the 615 attacks on Trump supporters by the left. Coward. Hypocrite. Typical loser liberal
Last edited by Bandito on Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

MDlaxfan76 wrote:Well, since he's still posting on here, at least we know he's not Cesar.

But from the social media posts and the living in his mom's basement as of 2012, pretty similar profile...sure in the same whack job, cowardly zone.
Hey it is the Lummy's resident White Supremacist! Happy Friday! How do you feel about the Young Black Leader Conference being held in DC and attended by President Trump? Kind of ruins your bigoted narrative of Trump supporters doesn't it?
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

DMac wrote:Mylife.com
ROTFLMAO.
An accurate, dependable, reliable source....like all your other ones.
Geezuz H.
That was my reaction as well, but operating on the "blind squirrel principle", I researched it.
I have never heard of Mylife.com. So I went to their website. I typed in the name Cesar Sayco -- they claim they have no record of that name.

Fritoman clearly lives in the right wing nut job swamp not far from Mr. Sayco. Before long, Fritoman and his friends will have conclusive proof that Sayco is in fact an illegal alien from south of the border, who was a involved in the Pizzagate pedophile ring after having killed Seth Rich.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

foreverlax wrote:Video of the perp at a MAGA event.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/suspi ... 0-26-live/
How do you feel about 615 provoked attacks by Dems on Trump supporters? You are a hypocrite. I have always condemned violence. The right does not condone violence. The left does. Big difference.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

jhu72 wrote:
DMac wrote:Mylife.com
ROTFLMAO.
An accurate, dependable, reliable source....like all your other ones.
Geezuz H.
That was my reaction as well, but operating on the "blind squirrel principle", I researched it.
I have never heard of Mylife.com. So I went to their website. I typed in the name Cesar Sayco -- they claim they have no record of that name.

Fritoman clearly lives in the right wing nut job swamp not far from Mr. Sayco. Before long, Fritoman and his friends will have conclusive proof that Sayco is in fact an illegal alien from south of the border, who was a involved in the Pizzagate pedophile ring after having killed Seth Rich.
That isn't his name, you spelled it wrong. No wonder you couldn't find anyone.

The left killed Seth Rich btw.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

MAGAbomber has some Russian buddies. A Sunny Isles kind of guy.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Bandito wrote:
RedFromMI wrote:Look, Bandito, you are the one who seems to be infected with TDS, as you like to use the term. Deranged because you follow Trump.

You share some common characteristics with Trump. Refuse to back down, even in the face of facts. Deny the facts as fake news. Use false sources to claim factual bases. Never let someone else get the last word in. Go down swinging...

Most of the rest of us are content to use our _intelligence_ to see through the barrage of claims by Trump and his supporters as a load of BS designed to confuse and misdirect.

No I point out the lies you adhere to. I wake up happy everyday Trump is MY and YOUR President. You are seriously deranged. You aren't intelligent if you are a Democrat. Trump and America is winning despite you the left, and the media trying to tear him down. Good riddance.

You still never answered about how you feel about the 615 attacks on Trump supporters by the left. Coward. Hypocrite. Typical loser liberal
You don't seem to be very happy...
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Trinity wrote:MAGAbomber has some Russian buddies. A Sunny Isles kind of guy.
This is a Democrat set up. Again, it doesn't add up at all. It certainly fits the narrative of what the Dems do though. We see this play out time and again. This was part of their October surprise. They can't win on issues. Dems are getting crushed at the polls via early voting, an area they normally dominate.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote:
runrussellrun wrote:
jhu72 wrote:Apparently they have discovered another bomb, addressed to Kamala Harris. Interesting that the only three active office holders have been targeted, and they are all black; Waters, Booker and Harris. All three have been recent targets of Trump's poor me "whines". From my perspective among active office holders there are others who have been much bigger opponents of Orange Duce, and they are white men.

MSNBC is reporting he is registered as a republican in Florida.

WHO CARES what race anyone is icon_puke icon_puke
Donald Trump! Has a penchant for picking media fights with African Americans and women. Interesting that the bomber seems to be identifying them in his target selection.
It's indeed a pretty strange statement, Fatty.

Clearly the white supremacist and white nationalist folks 'care' about race. The whole white men are under siege whine. And, yes, Trump has repeatedly whistled those folks.

I'm not so sure we can draw any overwhelming conclusion (yet) about Cesar's feelings about race, though undoubtedly we will from his social media in due course. Simply from the targets though, we can draw the conclusion that these are all people who Trump has targeted as a personal 'enemy'. Yes, a few are black, disproportionate to the overall population or even senior leadership of the Dem party, so, perhaps there's a racial component, too, just as there is that element with Trump himself.

But looks like this nutcase is just a follower of DJT and hard right propaganda. Emphasis on 'follower'.
Kinda like our resident troll.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Bandito wrote:

How do you feel about 615 provoked attacks by Dems on Trump supporters? You are a hypocrite. I have always condemned violence. The right does not condone violence. The left does. Big difference.
I didn't read all 615 line items you posted from Breitbart....No, there is nothing good about attacking anyone. Why am I a hypocrite?

Please show me where I have supported violence.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

RedFromMI wrote:
Bandito wrote:

You don't seem to be very happy...
I am. Are you? You seem butt hurt Trump is winning for ALL Americans. You seem to suffer from TDS. Is that like herpes? Do you get an itchy feeling when it about to break out?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

ggait wrote:
His Twitter only followers leftists. It doesn't add up.
If you are a person looking to target some prominent lefties, it might make sense that you would want to learn about and keep tabs on those type of people?

I think MAGAs spend way more mind share on Maxine Waters and George Soros than Dems do.

But you're probably right -- Deep State false flag operation. Brilliant!!

:roll:

… and Bill and Hillary as well.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

foreverlax wrote:
Bandito wrote:

I didn't read all 615 line items you posted from Breitbart....No, there is nothing good about attacking anyone. Why am I a hypocrite?

You supported the lies told by the left about Kavanaugh, ultimately causing death threats towards him and his family. You were so giddy that he was guilty. You follow fake news, not surprised you were duped. And where were you when S. Scalise was shot? You didn't care about that either. Republicans never promote violence. Trump doesn't either. The left has never accepted Trump as their President. They have wanted him murdered, impeached, since before he won! Wouldn't you defend yourself if the media constantly attacked you and lied about you? Trump, unlike Bush etc before him actually stands up to these bullies and shoots it right back at them. They can't handle it! America loves it. Midterms aren't looking good for the Dems.
Last edited by Bandito on Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

jhu72 wrote:
ggait wrote:
His Twitter only followers leftists. It doesn't add up.
If you are a person looking to target some prominent lefties, it might make sense that you would want to learn about and keep tabs on those type of people?

I think MAGAs spend way more mind share on Maxine Waters and George Soros than Dems do.

But you're probably right -- Deep State false flag operation. Brilliant!!

:roll:

… and Bill and Hillary as well.
No suprise you supported a rapist and his wife. The Democrat way!
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Bandito wrote: You seem butt hurt Trump is winning for ALL Americans.....
Since I have respectfully answered some of your questions today.....Do you support insurance coverage for pre-existing conditions?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

foreverlax wrote:
runrussellrun wrote:
jhu72 wrote:Apparently they have discovered another bomb, addressed to Kamala Harris. Interesting that the only three active office holders have been targeted, and they are all black; Waters, Booker and Harris. All three have been recent targets of Trump's poor me "whines". From my perspective among active office holders there are others who have been much bigger opponents of Orange Duce, and they are white men.

MSNBC is reporting he is registered as a republican in Florida.

WHO CARES what race anyone is icon_puke icon_puke
Says the "WASP".....race and religion matter a great deal when you are a minority.
Careful now, by great grandmother is actually ON the list that Liz Warren so desperately wants to be. Doesn't that make ME a minority ? And seeing how I don't believe in ANY religion or god, can't really be part of the "P" crowd. btw, aren't white people already the minority in many parts of the country? Entirely, soon enough? But, since you brought up religion, what religion IS this guy?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Bandito wrote:
foreverlax wrote:
Bandito wrote:

You supported the lies told by the left about Kavanaugh, ultimately causing death threats towards him and his family. You were so giddy that he was guilty. You follow fake news, not surprised you were duped. And where were you when S. Scalise was shot? You didn't care about that either. Republicans never promote violence. Trump doesn't either. The left has never accepted Trump as their President. They have wanted him murdered, impeached, since before he won!
I won't bother responding to how you believe I feel.

IF you want to ask me about these incidents, I would be glad to share my thoughts.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

foreverlax wrote:
Bandito wrote: You seem butt hurt Trump is winning for ALL Americans.....
Since I have respectfully answered some of your questions today.....Do you support insurance coverage for pre-existing conditions?
No I do not support Obamacare. Less gov involvement in health care, the better we are.

Return to “POLITICS”