SCOTUS

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
ChairmanOfTheBoard

Re: SCOTUS

Post by ChairmanOfTheBoard »

jhu72 wrote:Tech -- Ellison's case is significantly less important to the nation than Kavanaugh's. Ellison will be heard and so will his accusers. He will pay the price his constituents decide is appropriate. At least one democratic lawmaker is giving him a "ton of turd" for his behavior. I suspect more will as time goes on. No one however is going to be deflected by a game of "what about?".
it shouldnt be less important.

and the reason is because when i argued that TAATS, i was told, repeatedly, that even though both establishment parties are corrupt, the Ds move faster to condemn (???).

and somehow this puts them on the high ground and... more electable.

i guess you can have it both ways???
There are 29,413,039 corporations in America; but only one Chairman of the Board.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

jhu72 wrote:
Trinity wrote:Trump’s press conference just killed Brett. But the Kurds got 4 questions.

Sure sounded like he is getting ready to throw the virgin under the bus. Would not surprise me.
jhu72 wrote:
Trinity wrote:https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/suprem ... gh-n913581

Here is #4. From the 90s.

It's over. He is dead. This is someone he socialized with. I will be surprised if he shows up tomorrow. This is now something I have to believe his wife is aware of -- a serious drinking problem.

Interesting that this is an anonymous Republican source.
The more I think about this, Orange Duce is having fun with the Kavanaugh situation. He has made it clear he is going to be watching tomorrow, didn't want to miss it -- seemed gleeful. Postponed / cancelled the Rosenstein meeting. Looks like a thumbs up / down based on Caesar Augustus Pussygrabus' opinion of Kavanaugh's performance.

Bread and circus for our modern Caesar.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

ChairmanOfTheBoard wrote:
jhu72 wrote:Tech -- Ellison's case is significantly less important to the nation than Kavanaugh's. Ellison will be heard and so will his accusers. He will pay the price his constituents decide is appropriate. At least one democratic lawmaker is giving him a "ton of turd" for his behavior. I suspect more will as time goes on. No one however is going to be deflected by a game of "what about?".
it shouldnt be less important.

and the reason is because when i argued that TAATS, i was told, repeatedly, that even though both establishment parties are corrupt, the Ds move faster to condemn (???).

and somehow this puts them on the high ground and... more electable.

i guess you can have it both ways???
:roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
DMac

Post by DMac »

Bandito wrote:
DMac wrote:Get your coffee and bagels fellas, show's about to begin. I hope BK goes down, believe he got away with a lot of stuff as a privileged prep and college boy but it's caught up with him. Too long ago to be held accountable now? Don't know, don't care. Had he been held accountable/called out back then would he be where he is now? Payback is a complain, eh?
You're an idiot. Who cares how you feel? I deal with FACTS. There are no facts tying Kav to any of these accusations. Hope someone makes up sexual assault claims against you, the media drags you and your family through the mud and see how you like it. All based on accusations and adhering to the stupidity of "guilty til proven innocent".

The Dems blew this one. Your sleazeball charade is the laughstock of America. Good luck in the midterms. You are going to need it.
The laughing stock of America is the Prez, hands down. You're assuming I"m a Democrat, classic example of what they say about the word assume.

You don't know jack turd about facts or no facts, you know what the media feeds you.

You need to go hang out at a 6th grade level forum, Bandito, suits you much better.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

DMac wrote:
Bandito wrote:
DMac wrote:Get your coffee and bagels fellas, show's about to begin. I hope BK goes down, believe he got away with a lot of stuff as a privileged prep and college boy but it's caught up with him. Too long ago to be held accountable now? Don't know, don't care. Had he been held accountable/called out back then would he be where he is now? Payback is a complain, eh?
You're an idiot. Who cares how you feel? I deal with FACTS. There are no facts tying Kav to any of these accusations. Hope someone makes up sexual assault claims against you, the media drags you and your family through the mud and see how you like it. All based on accusations and adhering to the stupidity of "guilty til proven innocent".

The Dems blew this one. Your sleazeball charade is the laughstock of America. Good luck in the midterms. You are going to need it.
The laughing stock of America is the Prez, hands down. You're assuming I"m a Democrat, classic example of what they say about the word assume.

You don't know jack turd about facts or no facts, you know what the media feeds you.

You need to go hang out at a 6th grade level forum, Bandito, suits you much better.
LOL. Are your feelings hurt? Does the President get your panties in a wad? You don't deal with facts. If you did, you'd see the President is winning for All Americans. But you're an idiot who is blinded by the truth. Again I hope someone makes up false accusations about you with no facts and drags you through the mud to see how you like it. You get so emotional. You must be suffering from TDS. Seek help immediately

By the way we are currently watching perjury unfold before our very eyes. This is where our country is at. How sad.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
DMac

Post by DMac »

You're too childish for me Bandito. Classic example of a tough guy jerk with a keyboard.
Carry on.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

DMac wrote:You're too childish for me Bandito. Classic example of a tough guy jerk with a keyboard.
Carry on.
You can't refute the no evidence part. You just are butt hurt about Trump's success and Kav is going to be selected to the SCOTUS. Deal with facts, not emotions. I promise it will make you feel better and see the truth.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

seacoaster wrote:
Bandito wrote:Dr. Ford is clinically insane. She wanted the hearing delayed because she was afraid of flying. Now she admits under oath she flies all the time and flew to the hearing. She is a liar plain and simple. She should get used to 3 square a day in a cell.
My wife and daughter (and countless other people listening in on this spectacle) are afraid to fly. They do so; they hate it, but they bear it. You really are a remarkably limited specimen.
You really are a moron. She lied that is the point. She is under oath. That is against the law. She also doesn't know who paid for her polygraph? You only believe her because of your contempt for Kav and Republicans. Typical low info voter Democrat loser. She flies all over the globe on vacations but is afraid of flying? That doesn't make sense at all. You are a heck idiot. Hope someone falsely accuses you of sexual assault with no facts and drags you and your family through the mud and see how you like it and how it affects your life.
Last edited by Bandito on Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Typical Lax Dad wrote:
HooDat wrote:
Typical Lax Dad wrote:
SCLaxAttack wrote:
jhu72 wrote:
youthathletics wrote:
jhu72 wrote:I think what is clear is that the Republicans are going to attempt to play the innocent till proven guilty gambit.
As opposed to the Democrats who believe you are guilty until proven innocent. Come on man, you are better than that.
I simply mean this is not a court, there is no prosecutor (regardless of her title). Innocent until proven guilty is not an operative principle in this setting. The R's want this to look like one - it isn't. Hence "gambit".
Interesting perspective, since Sen. Feinstein just complained that the Rs refused to allow other witnesses related to this situation besides Dr. Ford. Sounds like she wants it to be a trial - at least in the court of public opinion. I also couldn’t help but notice her attempt to influence the public court whenever she mentioned Ford it was “Dr. Ford”, but Judge Kavenaugh was “Brett Kavenaugh” or simply “Kavenaugh”.

They are all the same. Feinstein sits there and says all the right things about not dismissing the story of the attacked, but did that very thing when it comes to accused Ds, and our two most recent presidential candidates have a history of doing the same.
Honest question.... outside of the courtroom are judges referred to as "Judge XYZ"? I do know Dr. "this" or Dr. "that" is a reference outside of the hospital / classroom. I am not interested in what should be done at this hearing as a show of respect but I was just wondering what is normal. I can learn something today.
I am sorry, but doctors went to medical school.....
Thanks. So are you saying that Judges are or are not referred to as Judge "XYZ" outside of the courtroom? I would think so but I am not sure. In academia, it sort of depends. I don't believe lawyers are referred to counselor or attorney so and so? What is the protocol?
The Juris Doctor degree (J.D. or JD), also known as the Doctor of Jurisprudence degree (J.D., JD, D.Jur. or DJur), is a graduate-entry professional degree in law.

A lawyer becomes an "attorney" once he/she passes their state's bar exam and gets a license to practice the law.

In my experience, most attorneys are not referred to as Dr. nor do they put that on their business cards. I've heard them referred to "you shithead" (big in arraignment court) all the way up to my" "esteemed colleague". The latter appellation is what Congresspersons (I heard there are quite a few lawyers in the U.S. Congress :shock:) call someone with whom they disagree. TRANSLATION: YOU SHITHEAD
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

wahoomurf wrote:
Typical Lax Dad wrote:
HooDat wrote:
Typical Lax Dad wrote:
SCLaxAttack wrote:
jhu72 wrote:
youthathletics wrote:
jhu72 wrote:I think what is clear is that the Republicans are going to attempt to play the innocent till proven guilty gambit.
As opposed to the Democrats who believe you are guilty until proven innocent. Come on man, you are better than that.
I simply mean this is not a court, there is no prosecutor (regardless of her title). Innocent until proven guilty is not an operative principle in this setting. The R's want this to look like one - it isn't. Hence "gambit".
Interesting perspective, since Sen. Feinstein just complained that the Rs refused to allow other witnesses related to this situation besides Dr. Ford. Sounds like she wants it to be a trial - at least in the court of public opinion. I also couldn’t help but notice her attempt to influence the public court whenever she mentioned Ford it was “Dr. Ford”, but Judge Kavenaugh was “Brett Kavenaugh” or simply “Kavenaugh”.

They are all the same. Feinstein sits there and says all the right things about not dismissing the story of the attacked, but did that very thing when it comes to accused Ds, and our two most recent presidential candidates have a history of doing the same.
Honest question.... outside of the courtroom are judges referred to as "Judge XYZ"? I do know Dr. "this" or Dr. "that" is a reference outside of the hospital / classroom. I am not interested in what should be done at this hearing as a show of respect but I was just wondering what is normal. I can learn something today.
I am sorry, but doctors went to medical school.....
Thanks. So are you saying that Judges are or are not referred to as Judge "XYZ" outside of the courtroom? I would think so but I am not sure. In academia, it sort of depends. I don't believe lawyers are referred to counselor or attorney so and so? What is the protocol?
The Juris Doctor degree (J.D. or JD), also known as the Doctor of Jurisprudence degree (J.D., JD, D.Jur. or DJur), is a graduate-entry professional degree in law.

A lawyer becomes an "attorney" once he/she passes their state's bar exam and gets a license to practice the law.

In my experience, most attorneys are not referred to as Dr. nor do they put that on their business cards. I've heard them referred to "you shithead" (big in arraignment court) all the way up to my" "esteemed colleague". The latter appellation is what Congresspersons (I heard there are quite a few lawyers in the U.S. Congress :shock:) call someone with whom they disagree. TRANSLATION: YOU SHITHEAD
:D
“I wish you would!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

ggait wrote:Hard for me to believe Kav when he says he never blacked out, since many accounts have him as a regular binge drinker.

I'm a pretty typical social drinker and that has happened to me several times. Plus many other hazy "brown-outs."

I'm guessing that he is lying about that because he has to. If he admits he ever blacked out even once, then he's unable to credibly deny Ford's story.
Hard for me to believe is a very polite way of saying he's full of turd and is lying.
This SCOTUS nominee is not telling the truth, whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
I was virgin through college....an effort in deception.
I never blacked out....an outright lie.
Supreme Court judge? Kava-naught.
DMac

Post by DMac »

ggait wrote:
Hard for me to believe is a very polite way of saying he's full of turd and is lying.
I never blacked out....an outright lie.
Just curious. You ever blacked out from drinking too much?
The only part about yes I can't tell you is how many times.
DMac

Post by DMac »

ardilla secreta wrote:
DMac wrote:Sounds to me as if ol' Brett chose the wrong poison, should've hung out with the pot heads. Wouldn't have been blacking out and acting like an aggressive maniac. Just sayin'.
:mrgreen:
He’s a George Hugeley without the murder rap.

I find him an emotional wreck and unbelievable. I also find his combative answers troublesome.
I also find him to be a selfish fool. I never would have put my family through this if I had been that kind of jerk in my youth (and he knows he was). His daughters must be having a few thoughts about Daddy at this point.
DMac

Post by DMac »

I don't feel sorry for him, TLD, and if I'm being honest I'm enjoying seeing the nose twitching (body language folk folk gonna have a field day with this guy) rat faced, weasel squirming. His family, on the other hand, I feel very sorry for. Gotta lot of splainin' to do to them, could have backed out and brushed it away as not wanting to get caught up in dirty politics and gone on with a pretty nice life for all. Nope, the contentious one's ego wouldn't allow that.
This guy's answers are classic alcohol abuser's answers. "Well you drink too", "But you smoke pot". Oldest one drinks too much (liquor), turns him into a puddle of piss, have talked to him about it several times (understating), get that same defensive/denial response/attitude. He remembers everything too....well, up to the point where he doesn't remember just like this guy. He's not bullshitting too many people out here. Bandito, maybe, but not too many others (including his family, never should have gone on with this).
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

DMac wrote:I don't feel sorry for him, TLD, and if I'm being honest I'm enjoying seeing the nose twitching (body language folk folk gonna have a field day with this guy) rat faced, weasel squirming. His family, one the other hand, I feel very sorry for. Gotta a lot of splainin' to do to them, could have backed out and brushed it away as not wanting to get caught up in dirty politics and gone on with a pretty nice life for all. Nope, the contentious one's ego wouldn't allow that.
This guy's answers are classic alcohol abuser's answers. "Well you drink too", "But you smoke pot". Oldest one drinks too much (liquor), turns him into a puddle of piss, have talked to him about it several times (understating), get that same defensive/denial response/attitude. He remembers everything too....well, up to the point where he doesn't remember just like this guy. He's not bullshitting too many people out here. Bandito, maybe, but not too many others (including his family, never should have gone on with this).
I don't feel sorry for him...started on third base and about to steal home.
“I wish you would!”
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Judiciary committee voted yes but now full Senate vote isn't til a week from Tuesday waiting for an FBI investigation? Pathetic. Kav has had 6 FBI background checks. One more will show the same as the others. One thing is for sure. Going to be a lot of Dems losing this November. The Republican base is fired up ready to send a lot of them to the unemployment line. Jeff Flake is
a wimp
DMac

Post by DMac »

a fan wrote: Let me ask you this: do you think Kavanaugh lied to Congress? Do you think he lied about what the Ralph Club was?
Yes, I think Barf Keganaugh did indeed lie. You know it, I know it, and Prez Pussygrabber, the perpetual liar, knows it. The only question is, does it even matter in the corrupt game of politics (although that's not even really a question we don't know the answer to).
DMac

Post by DMac »

Bandito wrote:
Typical Lax Dad wrote:
Bandito wrote:
Typical Lax Dad wrote:
seacoaster wrote:So is this an "investigation" simply for form, and when "completed" the GOP can just get to the vote?
Yep. Wait until the perjury charges come up. President tRump should find a better candidate. I have no confidence in Brett Kavanaugh as a judge. He has 0 credibility (with me).
That is because you believe in guilty until proven innocent and have no understanding of the rule of law. You are a partisan hack that can't see past your blue stained glasses. Kav will be confirmed and the next SCOTUS. What is really impressive is Kav was able to drink some beers and party in college (gasp) and still be ranked #1 in his class. That is who I want on the SCOTUS. Also perjury charges will likely be filed against Ford. You lost Kav and the Republicans won. Ford's story lacks credibility and has really energized the Republican base for the midterms. This was an epic fail by Democrats. What a bunch of idiots.
Buenos dias Manuel!
And a racist too for assuming my ethnicity. No surprise as the Democrat Party was founded on racism.
So you're saying racism and stereotyping are synonymous?
Oh, and morinin', jerk.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

DMac wrote:
Bandito wrote:
Typical Lax Dad wrote:
Bandito wrote:
Typical Lax Dad wrote:
seacoaster wrote:So is this an "investigation" simply for form, and when "completed" the GOP can just get to the vote?
Yep. Wait until the perjury charges come up. President tRump should find a better candidate. I have no confidence in Brett Kavanaugh as a judge. He has 0 credibility (with me).
That is because you believe in guilty until proven innocent and have no understanding of the rule of law. You are a partisan hack that can't see past your blue stained glasses. Kav will be confirmed and the next SCOTUS. What is really impressive is Kav was able to drink some beers and party in college (gasp) and still be ranked #1 in his class. That is who I want on the SCOTUS. Also perjury charges will likely be filed against Ford. You lost Kav and the Republicans won. Ford's story lacks credibility and has really energized the Republican base for the midterms. This was an epic fail by Democrats. What a bunch of idiots.
Buenos dias Manuel!
I'd rather be an jerk than a Democrat mental midget. :lol:

And a racist too for assuming my ethnicity. No surprise as the Democrat Party was founded on racism.
So you're saying racism and stereotyping are synonymous?
Oh, and morinin', jerk.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Andersen wrote:
seacoaster wrote:
"Also perjury charges will likely be filed against Ford."

C'mon; let's get a consensus here and turn on the "Foe"/Ignore function.

It's on, just click on the username on the post and there should be an "Add Foe" link
What took you so long?
Alright boys, I'm in. Bandildo is on my FOE list of one.

Return to “POLITICS”