Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by cradleandshoot »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:16 pm A "seed"

Shirley, you no better than this?

I don't begrudge you, nor for your routines and life long , only, rolling rock consumption. or what else you do, to "relax"

while certainly dumb, smart enough to realize it.

Why do you begrudge me, that I want to live out my remaining days with what I feel is right?

that, the part of the human spirit that , throughout history, I have the type of personality, that would have said, "heck yeah, Leif, I'll just sail west with you, in hopes of hitting land"

the drunk in their car certainly would feel the odds are in their favor, if playing chicken, and crashing into a HIGH person on a bike, yes.

certainly possible, that I could kill someone , while high, riding my bike. And, certainly, that has been the case. Even today. But, you know what.....I walk. good time to practice turkey calls and take a break.

You ever get into an automobile, after a few beers? that's different, bc your product is advertized on infotainment?

well, guess what..... weed advertizing is already real.

Maybe, you should try it, instead of knocking it.

seeds?

if serious, you really are a nerd.
[/quote

What a dumbass. Every damn stoner I knew growing up had seed burns on their Levi's or seed burns in their car seats. I guess you are a more experienced stoner who takes some serious time to clean his weed. :lol:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

The media is practically begging Minnesotans to riot if Chauvin isn’t found guilty.

Meanwhile I bet no one here knows there’s been a riot in Portland every night this weekend.

The paramilitary arm of the DNC torched the recently reopened Apple store.

https://www.wweek.com/news/2021/04/17/m ... e-killing/

This would be front page news if a Republican led riot burned it down. But we know the drill. :lol:

Amazing how the FLP won’t even acknowledge their comrades destruction.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:19 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:20 am And no, cities don't have "rough populations", any more than one could say that of suburban or rural populations. The large majority of citizens, in each of these areas, are law-abiding, family oriented, helpful, straight arrows, patriotic, generous, fair, smart...they just have density clusters of abject poverty, with lead paint and pipes, crumbling infrastructure including schools, trash, low health care access, little to no access to affordable, nutritious food, daily stress... whereas these are less densely concentrated in other areas.
You think police don't realize this & factor it in ? They have to deal with the reality they find, as they confront it. They are trying to protect the law abiding residents you describe. To posit that what goes on in our inner cities is no different that what police in suburbs & rural areas deal with is simply absurd. Privileged white boys with BB guns plinking hub caps of passing cars is not the same thing as gang-bangers in training spraying their neighborhoods with 9mm fire.
Of course the situations are different, neighborhood by neighborhood. I'm just saying the proportion of actual bad guys to the overall population is much the same, but there's concentrations of poverty, primarily due to generation after generation of redlining. Yes, there are bad guys 'spraying their neighborhoods with 9mm fire' in rural areas and towns too. "Gang bangers" if you want to call them that. And police do need to deal with them.

The difference is that the police treat all the residents in some areas, particularly in or near those poverty stricken neighborhoods, as if actually gang bangers, rather than recognizing that most of the citizens are good people just trying to get by.

But don't get me wrong, police have a challenging job. I'm in favor of increased pay, better psychological screening, and better ongoing training on deescalation...I'm also for decriminalization of all drugs, improved access to health care including mental health, addiction, etc. And quite a long list of other aspects that contribute to the challenges faced by these citizens and the police who are there presumptively to serve and protect.

But I'm also for holding directly accountable every cop who takes and aggressive, power demanding posture with citizens when deescalation and service was actually appropriate and, even more importantly, all cops who kill unarmed suspects not imminently endangering them or others.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

"The powder keg lit by the police killing of a man in the Lents neighborhood Friday morning exploded in downtown Portland on Friday night."
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Hey Brook

Libs would never intimidate juries, or witnesses, right?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -HEAD.html

You can’t have a functional society if liberals are in it.

Read the link.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:29 pm "The powder keg lit by the police killing of a man in the Lents neighborhood Friday morning exploded in downtown Portland on Friday night."
https://www.wweek.com/news/2021/04/16/p ... ents-park/

https://www.wweek.com/news/courts/2021/ ... hats-next/

Last edited by old salt on Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:13 pm Hey Brook

Read the link.

Wow! Minnesota libs went all the way to California in order to intimidate someone there. If those libs were smart and really wanted to intimidate the jury they would have gone to the hotel where they are now sequestered. :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:22 pm The media is practically begging Minnesotans to riot if Chauvin isn’t found guilty.

Meanwhile I bet no one here knows there’s been a riot in Portland every night this weekend.

The paramilitary arm of the DNC torched the recently reopened Apple store.

This would be front page news if a Republican led riot burned it down. But we know the drill. :lol:

Amazing how the FLP won’t even acknowledge their comrades destruction.

We happily await your "proof". :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
ggait

Post by ggait »

Read the link.
You can't have a functional board if Petey gator troll is on it.

Read his posts!
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:41 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:13 pm Hey Brook

Read the link.
Wow! Minnesota libs went all the way to California in order to intimidate someone there. If those libs were smart and really wanted to intimidate the jury they would have gone to the hotel where they are now sequestered. :lol:

2BD5370A-1781-4237-ABF3-9393D1A9EC55.png
2BD5370A-1781-4237-ABF3-9393D1A9EC55.png (19.56 KiB) Viewed 1199 times

Libs have no problem, apparently, with intimidating witnesses on jury trials. Libs have become the states enforcers.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:28 am Nice to see Maxine Waters instigating, again..... inciting violence, she needs to be removed.

Waters was recorded saying, adding that protesters needed 'to get more confrontational' and they should ignore the curfew in place.
:lol: get back to me when you start critizing the republican voices doing the same or much worse. You voted for a POS for president that has done much worse, without a peep. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:43 pm
DMac wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:23 pm Peter, mark this one down, we're in agreement there.

It happens. :D

Most people are normal. I’m way more libertarian than Republican, but absolutely NOT a Democrat. Obviously.

The reforms I posted are anathema to Democrats, which is sad. Most are civil liberty issues; all have been used to beat down minorities. But when you remove power from government, Democrats recoil.

If I were a Republican politician, I’d zero in on all of those ideas and forever break the stranglehold on minorities by Democrats, even though its Democratic policies mostly responsible for poverty and police abuses. It’s tragic really.

Crime enhancement laws are sops to the woke, but they are always used to incarcerate minorities, and deny defendants any reasonable right to defend themselves against the government.
Bullsh*t!

Those reforms would be strongly supported by liberals :roll:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Still waiting for believable video evidence of a gun in Toledo's hand in the last few seconds.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:42 am
youthathletics wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:28 am Nice to see Maxine Waters instigating, again..... inciting violence, she needs to be removed.

Waters was recorded saying, adding that protesters needed 'to get more confrontational' and they should ignore the curfew in place.
:lol: get back to me when you start critizing the republican voices doing the same or much worse. You voted for a POS for president that has done much worse, without a peep. :roll:
Criticizing the Republicans? I thought that was your zone of exclusivity? :D Someone has to criticize the Democrats. Mad Maxine makes it so easy to do. She is a walking talking eff up just waiting for a place to happen.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:57 am
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:43 pm
DMac wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:23 pm Peter, mark this one down, we're in agreement there.
It happens. :D

Most people are normal. I’m way more libertarian than Republican, but absolutely NOT a Democrat. Obviously.

The reforms I posted are anathema to Democrats, which is sad. Most are civil liberty issues; all have been used to beat down minorities. But when you remove power from government, Democrats recoil.

If I were a Republican politician, I’d zero in on all of those ideas and forever break the stranglehold on minorities by Democrats, even though its Democratic policies mostly responsible for poverty and police abuses. It’s tragic really.

Crime enhancement laws are sops to the woke, but they are always used to incarcerate minorities, and deny defendants any reasonable right to defend themselves against the government.
Bullsh*t!

Those reforms would be strongly supported by liberals :roll:

You don’t seem too aware of what liberals are up to. Sure you are one? Because they defeat repeal and reform of asset forfeiture laws in every state.

https://reason.com/2020/05/22/why-did-a ... overreach/

They like their bloated budgets more than they care about civil rights.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

I think you meant criticizing ;)

I certainly have said that his mouth is what got him in trouble and on multiple occasions, essentially said that he needed to STFU. You are better than immediately gong to the scoreboard, it's okay to say she is inciting violence, when you easily did it with Trump.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:35 am

I certainly have said that his mouth is what got him in trouble and on multiple occasions, essentially said that he needed to STFU. You are better than immediately gong to the scoreboard, it's okay to say she is inciting violence, when you easily did it with Trump.
+1, I was never a supporter of the former president. I ripped on him all the time. The FLP folks on this forum are fundamentally incapable of criticizing one of their own. They are now in the process of reinventing whataboutism.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:05 am

+1, I was never a supporter of the former president. I ripped on him all the time. The FLP folks on this forum are fundamentally incapable of criticizing one of their own. They are now in the process of reinventing whataboutism.

+1

(Two +1 posts)
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

+1

(Now gives you +2)

Return to “POLITICS”