The Nation's Financial Condition

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: The Nation's Financial Condition

Post by a fan »

holmes435 wrote:
Bandito wrote:OMG OMG you used Factcheck.org! You must be right. What a bunch of BS. Going to be a long 6.5 more years for you. And you are flat out lying. But alas, that is what liberals do. How did you handle the loss in 2016? Wish I was there to see your reaction
I'm guessing this is a troll account? Since you didn't address anything?

snore
Yeah, I'm getting that vibe, too. No one is this far down the rabbit hole.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

holmes435 wrote:
Bandito wrote:OMG OMG you used Factcheck.org! You must be right. What a bunch of BS. Going to be a long 6.5 more years for you. And you are flat out lying. But alas, that is what liberals do. How did you handle the loss in 2016? Wish I was there to see your reaction

snore
LOL. Mods deleted my post. Silencing conservative voices. This is happeing all over the place including social media. Proves my case. It was the case at LP too. Sad to see it take place here. And I already addressed you. Your claims are false. You use factcheck.org which is a liberal think tank and thus not a reliable source at all. Trump is winning for all Americans. He is the most pro black president we've had in quite some time. Very thankful he is in charge.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

a fan wrote:Yeah, I'm getting that vibe, too. No one is this far down the rabbit hole.
That, or really bad tongue-in-cheek.

Either way, Poe's Law applies
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Bandito wrote:You use factcheck.org which is a liberal think tank and thus not a reliable source at all.
That FactCheck.org data is from the Bureau of Labor Statistics - https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000006

You can see that same downward trending line that started well back when Obama-rama was president. :lol:
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

holmes435 wrote:
Bandito wrote:You use factcheck.org which is a liberal think tank and thus not a reliable source at all.
That FactCheck.org data is from the Bureau of Labor Statistics - https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000006

You can see that same downward trending line that started well back when Obama-rama was president. :lol:
See below
Last edited by Bandito on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

holmes435 wrote:

Obama isn't President anymore. He did nothing to help the black community. He actually created the racial divide we see today. He started the war on cops. His city of Chicago is one of the deadliest in the country, with some of the most strict guns laws out there. President Trump's economic policies are very much pro black. Polls show that black approval of Donald Trump is in the 30s. Democrats would rather be the party of illegal immigrants. Lots of people are #walkaway from the Democrat party because of their socialst ideology and support for illegal immigration.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Yes, comrade! Please tell me you have more truths from our Government Leader to share!

Have you surrendered your property to our Government Leader yet, Bandito, or are you just waiting for his birthday to roll around?
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

a fan wrote:Yes, comrade! Please tell me you have more truths from our Government Leader to share!

Have you surrendered your property to our Government Leader yet, Bandito, or are you just waiting for his birthday to roll around?
It is happening in South Africa. Could always happen here. That is why I conceal carry.
a fan

Post by a fan »

So you're out of truths from our Government Leader? I'm at the edge of my seat. What's the word from on high? What does our Government leader command, Bandito?
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

a fan wrote:So you're out of truths from our Government Leader? I'm at the edge of my seat. What's the word from on high? What does our Government leader command, Bandito?
What are you talking about?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote::lol: The Government is the only truth. Everyone else is lying but our leader! Media is the enemy, bow down to your all-knowing Government!

I'm curious, which city in North Korea did you grow up in, comrade? How's the kimchi?
You are both being disingenous. Shameful that Trump and Congress passed the biggest spending bill ever, and anyone calling themselves a fiscal conservative supporting it. But, of the tens of thousands of negative examples or slantism, afan, look no further than the Wash/Post article about Trump denying passports to US border residents. (Headline on NPR radio this morning too.....making it seem like Trump is doing something new ) Trump is NOT doing anything new. Nurse/midwives have admitted to forging documents and lying about where people are born. BOth Bush and Obama administrations investigated US Passport violations. But, you gotta be kidding me if you can find a Wash/Post front page story about it dating from 2009-2017
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

holmes435 wrote:
foreverlax wrote:You realize, of course, that the data was supplied by .gov.

So the BS is all coming from you.

You do realize that Bandito was making claims using .gov numbers first, right? But I'm the one spouting BS?

You do realize that stock market numbers aren't .gov data, right?

This is hilariously sad.
NOOOO! I was hammering the troll.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

runrussellrun wrote:
a fan wrote::lol: The Government is the only truth. Everyone else is lying but our leader! Media is the enemy, bow down to your all-knowing Government!

I'm curious, which city in North Korea did you grow up in, comrade? How's the kimchi?
You are both being disingenous. Shameful that Trump and Congress passed the biggest spending bill ever, and anyone calling themselves a fiscal conservative supporting it. But, of the tens of thousands of negative examples or slantism, afan, look no further than the Wash/Post article about Trump denying passports to US border residents. (Headline on NPR radio this morning too.....making it seem like Trump is doing something new ) Trump is NOT doing anything new. Nurse/midwives have admitted to forging documents and lying about where people are born. BOth Bush and Obama administrations investigated US Passport violations. But, you gotta be kidding me if you can find a Wash/Post front page story about it dating from 2009-2017
Good points. Most didn't vote for Trump because he was a true conservative. He is a breath of fresh air. Not a swamp rat like most politicians. He is putting ALL americans first. He is doing his damnest to put an end to illegal immirgration which is the job of the national government-to protect our borders. He has helped the economy boom ten fold. He is living up to his campaign promises. Very excited about the next few years. Finally a voice for ALL americans.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

foreverlax wrote:
holmes435 wrote:

You do realize that Bandito was making claims using .gov numbers first, right? But I'm the one spouting BS?

This is hilariously sad.
Conservative truth tellers are trolls? I thought you were the open minded one? :roll: :lol:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Bandito wrote:
holmes435 wrote:

snore
LOL. Mods deleted my post. Silencing conservative voices. This is happeing all over the place including social media. Proves my case. It was the case at LP too. Sad to see it take place here. And I already addressed you. Your claims are false. You use factcheck.org which is a liberal think tank and thus not a reliable source at all. Trump is winning for all Americans. He is the most pro black president we've had in quite some time. Very thankful he is in charge.
I agree that it was the case that mods on laxpower deleted (censored) many posts , but is this the case here? There doesn't appear to be any moderators, at least listed. IT is sad that this forum has the "ignore" function, just like LP did. Maybe there's a reason for the glacier like signup/register crawl from LP.
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote:

You are both being disingenous.
Of course I am. Bandito is lecturing, and isn't engaging. Or, he's just trolling. Humor is the only tool in the box with guys like that.
runrussellrun wrote:Shameful that Trump and Congress passed the biggest spending bill ever, and anyone calling themselves a fiscal conservative supporting it. But, of the tens of thousands of negative examples or slantism, afan, look no further than the Wash/Post article about Trump denying passports to US border residents. (Headline on NPR radio this morning too.....making it seem like Trump is doing something new ) Trump is NOT doing anything new. Nurse/midwives have admitted to forging documents and lying about where people are born. BOth Bush and Obama administrations investigated US Passport violations. But, you gotta be kidding me if you can find a Wash/Post front page story about it dating from 2009-2017
And this is new? Do you think that there weren't slanted stories that made Clinton, Bush, and Obama look bad? Welcome to the Presidency. People throw elbows here.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Bandito wrote:
runrussellrun wrote:

Good points. Most didn't vote for Trump because he was a true conservative. He is a breath of fresh air. Not a swamp rat like most politicians. He is putting ALL americans first. He is doing his damnest to put an end to illegal immirgration which is the job of the national government-to protect our borders. He has helped the economy boom ten fold. He is living up to his campaign promises. Very excited about the next few years. Finally a voice for ALL americans.
Trump a true conservative??

:lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

Bandito wrote:Good points. Most didn't vote for Trump because he was a true conservative.
Alright. I'll try one last time.

Name one of Trump's policies----not a speech, but an actual bill signed into law, that's conservative.

(he's not a conservative. Neither are you)
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

foreverlax wrote:
holmes435 wrote:

This is hilariously sad.

These days you just can't tell :lol:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Bandito wrote:
runrussellrun wrote:

Yesterday, again on NPR, they were discussing the new NAFTA deal. One of the guest said the new deal was good for the USA, which is what the President should be doing. WHat he said he would do. You could just feel the unease over the radiowaves with that truth, that our elected officials should be looking out for its citizens. First.

Return to “POLITICS”