The Democrats, Its Past, Present and Future Direction

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: Calling for Assassination?

Post by jhu72 »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 5:49 am
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:34 am So the Day-Glo crazies on the far (far?) left are now putting it out into the ether that assassinating Donald Trump would be a perfectly rational response to the ruling passed down by the Supreme Court. In the interest of preserving democracy and saving the United States from a megalomaniacal dictator, of course. Swell. Can you imagine the outrage if this was coming from the right?
... SFB neglects the fact, Trump thinks he should have this power, and his lawyer, IN COURT, claimed this would be covered by his immunity.

what a dumbass!
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
youthathletics

Re: The Democrats, Its Past, Present and Future Direction

Post by youthathletics »

They all love him when he hands out cash, circa 2013:: https://x.com/BoLoudon/status/1808624592279179484
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
LaxFan2311

Re: Calling for Assassination?

Post by LaxFan2311 »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:30 am
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 5:49 am
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:34 am So the Day-Glo crazies on the far (far?) left are now putting it out into the ether that assassinating Donald Trump would be a perfectly rational response to the ruling passed down by the Supreme Court. In the interest of preserving democracy and saving the United States from a megalomaniacal dictator, of course. Swell. Can you imagine the outrage if this was coming from the right?
... SFB neglects the fact, Trump thinks he should have this power, and his lawyer, IN COURT, claimed this would be covered by his immunity.

what a dumbass!
A convicted felon and dumbass kicked the crap out of Biden and the Democrats in the debate. How did you all lose to someone like that?!??
RIP a fan (8/30/24)

Cause of death: Violent Illegal Venezuelan gangs let into this country and his home by the Democrats and Kamala Harris.

Fondly remembered for being a troll, suffering from TDS and having keyboard diarrhea.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Everyone lost with that debate - Trump was nothing but nonstop lies, and CNN had egg on its face as well on how they handled it.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

RedFromMI wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:20 pm Everyone lost with that debate - Trump was nothing but nonstop lies, and CNN had egg on its face as well on how they handled it.
What did CNN do wrong as the Debate Moderators? I thought the format was good.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:03 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:20 pm Everyone lost with that debate - Trump was nothing but nonstop lies, and CNN had egg on its face as well on how they handled it.
:lol:
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:07 pm
Absolutely no fact checking until after the fact live, even though CNN had a reporter live tweeting fact checks during the debate. If they would have put those checks on screen while the debate was happening it would have been far better.

Trump is a master of the Gish Gallop, and needs to be called on it. His supporters have no problems with the lies because it "owns the libs.'
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

Some are characterizing the Dems as being in disarray and confusion. I don't believe it for a second. I'm positive they have a plan they're fine tuning. The chaos is controlled. The NYT and Clooney op-ed's, the defecting party members, all of it--being allowed to justify the end, which at this point, remains to be seen what or who it will look like. The Dems vs Trump for the White House hasn't even started yet.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

RedFromMI wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:46 pm
Absolutely no fact checking until after the fact live, even though CNN had a reporter live tweeting fact checks during the debate. If they would have put those checks on screen while the debate was happening it would have been far better.

Trump is a master of the Gish Gallop, and needs to be called on it. His supporters have no problems with the lies because it "owns the libs.'
Nice of you to NOT acknowledge the very same by Joe.... I guess you just owned the 'conservatives'. You win.
~Livy

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:06 am Some are characterizing the Dems as being in disarray and confusion. I don't believe it for a second. I'm positive they have a plan they're fine tuning. The chaos is controlled. The NYT and Clooney op-ed's, the defecting party members, all of it--being allowed to justify the end, which at this point, remains to be seen what or who it will look like. The Dems vs Trump for the White House hasn't even started yet.
... some are (the "rabbit hearts"), you are now or most recently hearing from those who aren't. Party leadership is handling this pretty well I think. It may actually turn out to be a good thing for the dems. The "rabbit hearts" didn't handled it well.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:43 am

Nice of you to NOT acknowledge the very same by Joe.... I guess you just owned the 'conservatives'. You win.
... you truly are lost if you see Trump and his MAGA folks as conservatives. They are not!!!
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:42 pm

... you truly are lost if you see Trump and his MAGA folks as conservatives. They are not!!!
Stop the presses, I can't believe I'm 100% in agreement with you. Trumps been a snake oil salesman his whole life. NYC democRATs loved cashing all of his campaign checks. Trump and his minions are svengali like demons who should never be mistaken for fiscal conservatives. They just want to have their opportunity at slicing the financial pie and divying it up as they see fit. Greed is good after all
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:57 pm

Stop the presses, I can't believe I'm 100% in agreement with you. Trumps been a snake oil salesman his whole life. NYC democRATs loved cashing all of his campaign checks. Trump and his minions are svengali like demons who should never be mistaken for fiscal conservatives. They just want to have their opportunity at slicing the financial pie and divying it up as they see fit. Greed is good after all
Tried to tell this to the Forum's Deep State Fans this, and they didn't want to hear it.......their "theory" is that the Deep State didn't want Trump because he was (snicker) going to drain the swamp.

As I told them.....Trump is a cash register for both parties, and nothing more. Result? Government was 60% bigger in four years....swamp bigger than ever. And how about media ratings with Trump? Record viewership.

But sure, the media and the 1%ers hate Trump. :roll: Right. Sure they do.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 3:28 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:57 pm

Tried to tell this to the Forum's Deep State Fans this, and they didn't want to hear it.......their "theory" is that the Deep State didn't want Trump because he was (snicker) going to drain the swamp.

As I told them.....Trump is a cash register for both parties, and nothing more. Result? Government was 60% bigger in four years....swamp bigger than ever. And how about media ratings with Trump? Record viewership.

But sure, the media and the 1%ers hate Trump. :roll: Right. Sure they do.
Well stated, your always consistent when it comes to the money pit called Washington DC. 800 billion on defense and climbing and the Navy still struggles to keep their state of the art ships operational.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 3:28 pm Tried to tell this to the Forum's Deep State Fans this, and they didn't want to hear it.......their "theory" is that the Deep State didn't want Trump because he was (snicker) going to drain the swamp.
Read the 2025 Project. Ask Carter Page, Mike Flynn * George Poppadop if a Deep Stare exists. ...or read the 51 retired IC spooks' letter.
...still hoping to see Azra Turk. I wonder if Valerie Plame was still young enough looking to play the part.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/02/fbi-sent- ... os-report/
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/02/us/p ... trump.html
The conversation at a London bar in September 2016 took a strange turn when the woman sitting across from George Papadopoulos, a Trump campaign adviser, asked a direct question: Was the Trump campaign working with Russia?

The woman had set up the meeting to discuss foreign policy issues. But she was actually a government investigator posing as a research assistant, according to people familiar with the operation. The F.B.I. sent her to London as part of the counterintelligence inquiry opened that summer to better understand the Trump campaign’s links to Russia.

The American government’s affiliation with the woman, who said her name was Azra Turk, is one previously unreported detail of an operation that has become a political flash point in the face of accusations by President Trump and his allies that American law enforcement and intelligence officials spied on his campaign to undermine his electoral chances. Last year, he called it Spygate.

The decision to use Ms. Turk in the operation aimed at a presidential campaign official shows the level of alarm inside the F.B.I. during a frantic period when the bureau was trying to determine the scope of Russia’s attempts to disrupt the 2016 election, but could also give ammunition to Mr. Trump and his allies for their spying claims.

Ms. Turk went to London to help oversee the politically sensitive operation, working alongside a longtime informant, the Cambridge professor Stefan A. Halper. The move was a sign that the bureau wanted in place a trained investigator for a layer of oversight, as well as someone who could gather information for or serve as a credible witness in any potential prosecution that emerged from the case.

A spokesman for the F.B.I. declined to comment, as did a lawyer for Mr. Halper...
The London operation yielded no fruitful information, but F.B.I. officials have called the bureau’s activities in the months before the election both legal and carefully considered under extraordinary circumstances. They are now under scrutiny as part of an investigation by Michael E. Horowitz, the Justice Department inspector general. He could make the results public in May or June, Attorney General William P. Barr has said. Some of the findings are likely to be classified.

It is unclear whether Mr. Horowitz will find fault with the F.B.I.’s decision to have Ms. Turk, whose real name is not publicly known, meet with Mr. Papadopoulos. Mr. Horowitz has focused among other things on the activities of Mr. Halper, who accompanied Ms. Turk in one of her meetings with Mr. Papadopoulos and also met with him and other campaign aides separately. The bureau might also have seen Ms. Turk’s role as essential for protecting Mr. Halper’s identity as an informant if prosecutors ever needed court testimony about their activities.

Mr. Barr reignited the controversy last month when he told Congress, “I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal.” He backed off the charged declaration later in the same hearing, saying: “I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was adequately predicated. And I’m not suggesting that it wasn’t adequately predicated. But I need to explore that.”

Mr. Barr again defended his use of the term “spying” at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Wednesday, saying he wanted to know more about the F.B.I.’s investigative efforts during 2016 and explained that the early inquiry most likely went beyond the use of an informant and a court-authorized wiretap of a former Trump campaign adviser, Carter Page, who had interacted with a Russian intelligence officer.

“Many people seem to assume that the only intelligence collection that occurred was a single confidential informant” and the warrant to surveil Mr. Page, Mr. Barr said. “I would like to find out whether that is in fact true. It strikes me as a fairly anemic effort if that was the counterintelligence effort designed to stop the threat as it’s being represented.”

This account was described in interviews with people familiar with the F.B.I. activities of Mr. Halper, Ms. Turk and the inspector general’s investigation. They spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the subjects of a continuing inquiry.

As part of Mr. Horowitz’s investigation, his office has examined Mr. Halper’s past work as an F.B.I. informant and asked witnesses about whether agents had adequate control of Mr. Halper’s activities, people familiar with the inquiry have said.

While in London in 2016, Ms. Turk exchanged emails with Mr. Papadopoulos, saying meeting him had been the “highlight of my trip,” according to messages provided by Mr. Papadopoulos.

“I am excited about what the future holds for us :),” she wrote.

Weeks before Mr. Papadopoulos met with Ms. Turk and Mr. Halper, the F.B.I. had opened its investigation into the Russia effort — based largely on information that Mr. Papadopoulos had relayed to an Australian diplomat about a Russian offer to help the Trump campaign by releasing thousands of hacked Democratic emails.

The F.B.I. received the information from the Australian government on July 26, 2016, the special counsel’s report said, and the bureau code-named its investigation Crossfire Hurricane.

Investigators scrambled to determine whether Mr. Papadopoulos had any Russian contacts while deciding to scrutinize three additional Trump campaign aides who had concerning ties to Russia: Paul Manafort, its chairman; Michael T. Flynn, who went on to be the president’s first national security adviser; and Mr. Page.

Secrecy was paramount for the F.B.I. officials because of the sensitivities of investigating campaign advisers during a presidential race. Had the investigation into Trump advisers’ contacts with Russia become public, it could have devastated the Trump campaign. And top bureau officials were enduring fresh attacks over their handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

One of the agents involved in the Russia inquiry, a seasoned counterintelligence investigator out of New York, turned to Mr. Halper, whom he viewed as a reliable and trusted informant. They had a longstanding relationship; the agent had even spoken at an intelligence seminar that Mr. Halper taught at the University of Cambridge, discussing his work investigating a Russian espionage ring known as the illegals.

Mr. Halper had the right résumé for the task. He was a foreign policy expert who had worked for the Pentagon. He had been gathering information for the F.B.I. for about two decades and had good contacts in Chinese and Russian government circles that he could use to arrange meetings with high-ranking officials, according to a person briefed on Mr. Halper’s relationship with the F.B.I.

The F.B.I. instructed Mr. Halper to set up a meeting in London with Mr. Papadopoulos but gave him few details about the broader investigation, a person familiar with the episode said.

His job was to figure out the extent of any contacts between Trump campaign advisers and Russia. Mr. Halper used his position as a respected academic to introduce himself to both Mr. Papadopoulos and Mr. Page, whom he also met with several times. He arranged a meeting with Mr. Papadopoulos in London to discuss a Mediterranean natural gas project, offering $3,000 for his time and a policy paper.

The F.B.I. also decided to send Ms. Turk to take part in the operation, people familiar with it said, and to pose as Mr. Halper’s assistant. For the F.B.I., placing such a sensitive undertaking in the hands of a trusted government investigator was essential.

British intelligence officials were also notified about the operation, the people familiar with the operation said, but it was unclear whether they provided assistance. A spokeswoman for the British government declined to comment.

Mr. Trump has repeatedly claimed that British intelligence spied on his campaign, an accusation the British government has vigorously denied. Last month, the president quoted on Twitter an accusation that the British had spied on his campaign and added: “WOW! It is now just a question of time before the truth comes out, and when it does, it will be a beauty!”

When Mr. Papadopoulos arrived in London on Sept. 15, he received a text message from Ms. Turk. She invited him for drinks.

In his book, “Deep State Target,” Mr. Papadopoulos described her as attractive and said she almost immediately began questioning him about whether the Trump campaign was working with Russia, he wrote.

Mr. Papadopoulos was baffled. “There is no way this is a Cambridge professor’s research assistant,” he recalled thinking, according to his book. In recent weeks, he has said in tweets that he believes Ms. Turk may have been working for Turkish intelligence but provided no evidence.

The day after meeting Ms. Turk, Mr. Papadopoulos met briefly with Mr. Halper at a private London club, and Ms. Turk joined them. The two men agreed to meet again, arranging a drink at the Sofitel hotel in London’s posh West End.

During that conversation, Mr. Halper immediately asked about hacked emails and whether Russia was helping the campaign, according to Mr. Papadopoulos’s book. Angry over the accusatory questions, Mr. Papadopoulos ended the meeting.

The F.B.I. failed to glean any information of value from the encounters, and Ms. Turk returned to the United States.

Mr. Halper continued to work with the F.B.I. and later met with Mr. Page repeatedly in the Washington area. The two had coincidentally run into each other in July as well at Cambridge, according to people familiar with the episode.

At the urging of Mr. Page, he met another campaign aide, Sam Clovis, Mr. Trump’s campaign co-chairman, to discuss foreign policy. While aware of the contact with Mr. Clovis, the F.B.I. did not instruct Mr. Halper to ask him questions related to the Russia investigation, according to a person briefed on the matter.

Mr. Clovis recounted his coffee with Mr. Halper in Washington with an Iowa radio station in May 2018. “There was no indication or no inclination that this was anything other than just wanting to offer up his help to the campaign if I needed it,” he said.

Mr. Halper’s connections to the Trump administration strengthened from there. He was invited as part of a group of China experts to meet with White House advisers in 2017. Mr. Halper informed the F.B.I. of the invitation but was not provided with any guidance, people familiar with the episode said.

The group met briefly with Peter Navarro, the president’s top trade representative, who had interviewed Mr. Halper years earlier at Mr. Halper’s home in Virginia for a documentary. According to Axios, the administration also considered Mr. Halper for an ambassadorship.

In an interview with Fox Radio, Mr. Navarro said he viewed Mr. Halper’s role as an F.B.I. informant as a betrayal, saying he felt “duped.”
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 11:57 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 3:28 pm Tried to tell this to the Forum's Deep State Fans this, and they didn't want to hear it.......their "theory" is that the Deep State didn't want Trump because he was (snicker) going to drain the swamp.
Read the 2025 Project. Ask Carter Page, Mike Flynn * George Poppadop if a Deep Stare exists. ...or read the 51 retired IC spooks' letter.
...still hoping to see Azra Turk. I wonder if Valerie Plame was still young enough looking to play the part.
Why not ask your boy Manafort? Forget about him, didya? Hmmm. Let's see how he's doing lately....

Manafort had accepted a plea deal in the case in September 2018, admitting to money laundering, tax fraud and illegal foreign lobbying connected to his years working for Ukrainian politicians. Manafort also admitted lying to investigators and under oath before a grand jury about his contact with a Russian associate during the 2016 campaign, breaking the plea agreement.

Last week, he was sentenced in Virginia to 47 months in prison for financial fraud convictions. In D.C., Judge Amy Berman Jackson sentenced Manafort to 73 months, with 30 months to be served concurrently with his Virginia sentence. Manafort, who turns 70 next month, will serve seven-and-a-half years in prison minus the almost nine months he has already been incarcerated. Manafort also was ordered to pay $24.8 million in restitution and a $50,000 fine in the Virginia case. This was the first case from special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation to go to trial.

And then in 2020, Covid helped him out.....

Manafort, serving a seven-year term, was released to his home in Alexandria, Va., from the minimum-security Loretto Federal Correctional Institution in central Pennsylvania. His term was set to end in November 2024. His release was first reported by ABC News.Manafort’s attorneys argued in April that, in light of the coronavirus pandemic, Manafort should be released to serve out at least a portion of that sentence with his wife in their Northern Virginia condominium. His release was confirmed Wednesday by attorney Todd Blanche.

The only thing keeping this man from working inside the White House was this "Deep State" of yours.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 12:47 am
Why not ask your boy Manafort? Forget about him, didya? Hmmm. Let's see how he's doing lately....
You may see him at the Convention. His FARA/money laundry cell is now vacant & reserved for Hunter.
He might have been able to prevent the invasion of Ukraine.
Maybe he's Trump's surprise VP pick...or Amb to Ukraine or Russia.
I hear he's partnered with Vindman Bros, consulting for Burisma.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 12:54 am
a fan wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 12:47 am
You may see him at the Convention. His FARA/money laundry cell is now vacant & reserved for Hunter.
He might have been able to prevent the invasion of Ukraine.
Yep. Too bad, huh?

That's ok. Trump will find more felons to bring to the White House, just as you'll find ways to tell us felonies are cool with you.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Classic further left to misread 20 & 22 and overplay their hand. Not sure they understand this today that rejection of Trump and that crew is NOT support for your own agenda

Cori Bush Defeated in Missouri Democratic Primary, Becoming Second House ‘Squad’ Member to Lose Seat
Prosecuting attorney Wesley Bell wins race with backing of pro-Israel groups

Owen Tucker-SmithAug. 7, 2024 at 11:37 am

With 99% of the vote counted, Bell had 51.2% to Bush’s 45.6%, according to the Associated Press projection.

Bush, age 48, spent the summer on the campaign trail fundraising and fending off accusations that she had broken too often with her party.

Voters in St. Louis faced a barrage of advertisements over the past few months in a $19 million primary that tested the power of Aipac and other pro-Israel groups to target Democrats who have criticized Israel over how it is conducting the war in Gaza.

While most of Aipac’s ads didn’t explicitly mention Israel and many voters in the district said they didn’t see Israel as a key issue, the special interest group nonetheless dominated the tone of the race by spending about $9 million on advertising through its affiliated super PAC, United Democracy Project, according to AdImpact.

“Bell’s win tonight…is further proof that being pro-Israel is good policy and good politics,” UDP said in a statement Tuesday night. “UDP will continue our efforts to support leaders working to strengthen the U.S.-Israel alliance while countering detractors in either political party.”

Wesley Bell speaking in St. Louis after winning the Democratic congressional primary against Rep. Cori Bush. Photo: Robert Cohen/Associated Press
In a fiery speech to her supporters early Wednesday, Bush said that she would challenge her detractors. “All they did was radicalize me, so now they need to be afraid,” she said, taking aim at Aipac and large corporations.

UDP targeted Bush after she led efforts in the House to advocate for an immediate cease-fire in Gaza in the weeks following the Oct. 7 Hamas attacks and Israel’s military campaign that followed. In June, the super PAC helped defeat Bowman by spending almost $15 million in independent expenditures to boost his challenger George Latimer. Bowman is a two-term lawmaker and outspoken member of the Squad.

“This is a fight for the future of the soul of the Democratic Party,” said Usamah Andrabi of Justice Democrats, a group that has spent more than $2.4 million on advertising in support of Bush. “Are we going to continue to elect more nurses and everyday people who understand their communities’ most pressing priorities, or are we going to continue to allow megadonors and super PACs to dictate the outcome of our elections?”

Supporters of the most progressive Democrats in the House have scrambled to scale up their on-the-ground mobilization efforts as members of the Squad struggle to fight back against well-funded primary challengers. The day after Bowman lost his New York primary, members of an advocacy group called Protect Our Power organized meetings to plan how they would bounce back and help Bush win, according to Ella Weber, the group’s communications director.

Mark Mellman, who runs the Democratic Majority for Israel PAC, said Bowman had more weaknesses than Bush does, and expected the St. Louis lawmaker to fare better at the polls than her New York counterpart. But Bush faced a consistent stream of criticism on the campaign trail, much of it surrounding her “no” vote on President Biden’s bipartisan infrastructure law.

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

What’s your biggest takeaway from the primary results? Join the conversation below.

Bush has defended her vote, saying she didn’t feel comfortable supporting legislation that lacked the social-service funding included in the bigger Build Back Better bill that stalled in Congress. She is also dealing with a Justice Department investigation into her alleged use of campaign funds for security payments to her husband. She has denied any wrongdoing and said she is cooperating with federal prosecutors.

On the Republican side, there isn’t a clear winner in the district’s four-way race, with 99% of votes counted, according to the AP. The eventual winner will face Bell in November.

In a primary in Michigan that could help decide control of the Senate in November, candidates from both parties are vying to succeed Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D., Mich.), who is retiring.

Rep. Elissa Slotkin (D., Mich.) won the Democratic primary, defeating Hill Harper, an actor known for his role in the TV series “CSI: NY,” the AP projected.

On the Republican side, former Rep. Mike Rogers (R., Mich.), who was endorsed by former President Donald Trump, defeated a crowded field including former GOP Rep. Justin Amash, the AP said.

Stabenow’s seat is one of four Senate seats that the nonpartisan Cook Political Report has described as a tossup. Democrats currently have a two-seat majority in the Senate.

Write to Owen Tucker-Smith at [email protected]

Corrections & Amplifications
An earlier version of this article in a section about the Michigan primary incorrectly repeated a sentence that said the Republican winner would face Wesley Bell, who won a primary in Missouri. The sentence was removed. (Corrected Aug. 7)
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Solid move by Gov. Moore of MD or just another liar in politics?

https://www.newsbreak.com/military-time ... TiqHNn0KXw

Comments from article imply just another liar. Wonder if Kamala was doing a background check on him and this came about?
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”