Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
wahoomurf

Re: IMPEACHMENT ... Gather evidence steadily, go to trial in the Senate.

Post by wahoomurf »

a fan wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:10 pm
tech37 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:20 pm Funny you choose AOC, the most benign of the bunch, to make some point. Very typical a fan
:lol: Right. That's what I did. Dude. I named the only one I know in "the Squad" that I can name without googling.

Same as every other American that's not tuned into FoxNation. None of us regular folk notice or care about some pointless freshman Congressmen in the minority party in the House. Foxnation? Obsessed. You obsessed with the Squad?
tech37 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:20 pm My attempt at a truncated chronology of causation is lost on you...
Riiiiiiight. This partisanship and hatefest didn't exist under Bush, and it was a huggy-lovefest when Bush decided to invade Iraq for no real reason.

It's a "coincidence" that you put partisanship on Obama, and don't even bother mentioning any forces that might have a little R by them.

:lol: Sell it somewhere else.
Bush decided to invade Iraq for no real reason? HUH.BUSH? The only thing he decided to do was compliment "Brownie" for doing "a superb job on 9-11".

President Cheney was the thing that gave the go-ahead to attack Iraq.No real reason? :roll: Remember all those weapons of mass destruction?
Last edited by wahoomurf on Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jhu72

Re: IMPEACHMENT ... Constitutional method to vacate an election

Post by jhu72 »

wahoomurf wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:39 pm "UKIE" GIULIANI...GROUND ZERO OF THE MINOR CRIMEAN PECADILLOE...NO HARM NO FOUL. :!:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/john-lit ... ertainment
funny stuff. :lol:
Last edited by jhu72 on Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Your daily reminder that Donald Trump is your President. He will be through 2024

https://youtu.be/monFrbRDa6w

Russian collusion is a lie

Democrats are the party of slavery, the KKK, Nazism (Dem Rep from Cali showed off a Nazi Tat while smoking a bong naked with her staffer, of course the media is silent because they cover up Democrat crimes ana wrong doing to purposefully mislead and lie to the American people)

Democrats want to censor your speech
Democrats want to take away your guns
Democrats are the party of the KKK
Democrats have no message for the American public except impeachment.

Ironically the only two Presidents ever impeached were both Democrats! Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton. Amazing how Hillary claimed to be the candidate of woman yet stayed with a known rapist and sex abuser in her husband.

Shall I go on? Only racists, bigots, sissy cuck boys, and the like vote Democrat today.

2020. You losers are gonna need all the help you can get.

Will the NYT predict a Dem victory again?!? 91 % to 9%?!

http://www.nytimes.com/newsgraphics/201 ... etter.html
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
ggait

Post by ggait »

And yet, I still have not seen a crime while you have seen 30.
Michael Cohen is currently doing time for his exploits with Individual #1. 100% proven crime. Individual #1 only spared prosecution for this by the OLC opinion re: sitting president.

Mueller ID'd 8-10 criminal obstructions. Again, he declined prosecution and indictment per OLC opinion.

The Uke affair involves at least more campaign finance crimes, as well as bribery and extortion.

But not one crime to be seen here?

Come on PB. This is straight up BS and willful blindness that you are trying to pass off as non-partisan reasonableness.
Last edited by ggait on Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
calourie

Post by calourie »

Bandito wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:00 pm Your daily reminder that Donald Trump is your President. He will be through 2024

Democrats are the party of slavery, the KKK, Nazism (Dem Rep from Cali showed off a Nazi Tat while smoking a bong naked with her staffer, of course the media is silent because they cover up Democrat crimes ana wrong doing to purposefully mislead and lie to the American people)

Ironically the only two Presidents ever impeached were both Democrats! Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton. Amazing how Hillary claimed to be the candidate of woman yet stayed with a known rapist and sex abuser in her husband.

Shall I go on? Only racists, bigots, sissy cuck boys, and the like vote Democrat today.

Well thought out and stated, Bandito. From now on I am blocking everyone on this site except the B man. What else is there to be said?
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Bandito wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:00 pm Your daily reminder that Donald Trump is your President. He will be through 2024

:D :) :P :lol: ;)
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

I don't think this is quite legal but here goes anyhow. Trump gets arrested and then impeached. The next step is drag his arse onto Pennsylvania Ave and flog him in public. Then you take him to the bonfire and burn him at the stake. We then recover his remains and hook them to the bumper of a government vehicle and drag his carcass through the streets of DC. When that is done we invert him and string up his remains to a lamppost at a prominent site in DC. After all that is said and done I am 100% certain that the majority of people posting on this forum will still be disgruntled.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Trinity wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:10 pm Andrew Napolitano: "As frustrating as it may be to have these hearings going on behind closed doors ... they are consistent with the rules. ... When were the rules written last? In January 2015. And who signed them? John Boehner. And who enacted them? A Republican majority."
Wonder if Chaminade Sean is going to fire him. Bet Napolitano is terrified. :roll: If worst comes to worst, he might try to whack Napolitano on the glutes with one of his daughter's tennis rackets. But not the one she's going to use in the upcoming Nassau County finals.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:20 pm I don't think this is quite legal but here goes anyhow. Trump gets arrested and then impeached. The next step is to drag his arse onto Pennsylvania Ave and flog him in public. Then you take him to the bonfire and burn him at the stake. We then recover his remains and hook them to the bumper of a government vehicle and drag his carcass through the streets of DC. When that is done we invert him and string up his remains to a lamppost at a prominent site in DC. After all that is said and done, I am 100% certain that the majority of people posting on this forum will still be disgruntled.
:( :cry:
ggait

Post by ggait »

Wonder if Chaminade Sean is going to fire him.
Bill O'Reilly went to Chaminade, not Hannity. Hannity maybe had a kid who attended Chaminade.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
a fan

Post by a fan »

holmes435 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:03 pm Almost every time someone presents a counter-argument he moves onto something tangential. Basically he embodies the Red Herring fallacy. The question is to what end?
Yup.

Hey Pete, here you go. Lindsay Graham lays it out, but I PROMISE you, that not one reporter or Republican was actually listening to what he said.

Fast forward to 1:10. Graham says "instead of the judiciary looking at a potentially impeachable offense....."

There it is, folks. AG Barr is where your complaints should be sent. He didn't do his job, so here we are.

Of course, there's a conflict here, because Barr is obviously heavily involved in the entire Ukraine affair.

But in any event, if you're demanding our government handle this according to precedent, Barr dropped the ball. Go yell at him.

Of course, no Republican would ever do that, because party is more important in 2019 than country or some feigned interest in law or precedent......

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/graham ... lashes-out
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:01 pm
holmes435 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:03 pm Almost every time someone presents a counter-argument he moves onto something tangential. Basically he embodies the Red Herring fallacy. The question is to what end?
Yup.

Hey Pete, here you go. Lindsay Graham lays it out, but I PROMISE you, that not one reporter or Republican was actually listening to what he said.

Fast forward to 1:10. Graham says "instead of the judiciary looking at a potentially impeachable offense....."

There it is, folks. AG Barr is where your complaints should be sent. He didn't do his job, so here we are.

Of course, there's a conflict here, because Barr is obviously heavily involved in the entire Ukraine affair.

But in any event, if you're demanding our government handle this according to precedent, Barr dropped the ball. Go yell at him.

Of course, no Republican would ever do that, because party is more important in 2019 than country or some feigned interest in law or precedent......

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/graham ... lashes-out
PB isn't a republican. He has mentioned it quite a bit.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

ggait wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:06 pm Come on PB. This is straight up BS and willful blindness that you are trying to pass off as non-partisan reasonableness.
Stunning.

Another example that lefties will “allow” you to think whatever you want.

As long as you agree with them.

:lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:08 pm PB isn't a republican. He has mentioned it quite a bit.

I don’t know what I am! I’ll vote Biden assuming his running mate isn’t a crack pot. I also think both Nancy Pelosi and Bob Barr are honorable people. And I don’t hate Trump! Soooooo...🤪
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

ggait wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:06 pm
Michael Cohen is currently doing time for his exploits with Individual #1. 100% proven crime. Individual #1 only spared prosecution for this by the OLC opinion re: sitting president.

Mueller ID'd 8-10 criminal obstructions. Again, he declined prosecution and indictment per OLC opinion.

The Uke affair involves at least more campaign finance crimes, as well as bribery and extortion.

But not one crime to be seen here?

Come on PB. This is straight up BS and willful blindness that you are trying to pass off as non-partisan reasonableness.

Was talking about a Trump committing a crime.

That said, isn’t Cohen in prison for his taxi medallion fraud? I didn’t follow it.

Also, Manafort is in prison for his Ukrainian stuff, correct? I’m sorry, but honestly I just don’t follow this stuff like you guys.

Katie Hill has my support. The bigger story with her is her husband is a real d^*#che.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Has anyone else noted the Trumpnista have given up their attack on Bill Taylor? That went over like a lead balloon. They are now back to going after the unknown whistleblower. Whoever the whistleblower is, is totally irrelevant at this time. The case is the case and no one needs the whistleblower testimony. No one who is really interested in what the truth is, is going to be interested in the whistleblower now that there are 1st hand witnesses. Just more Trumpnista whine.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
ggait

Post by ggait »

Was talking about a Trump committing a crime. That said, isn’t Cohen in prison for his taxi medallion fraud? I didn’t follow it.
1. Cohen was convicted of campaign finance crimes and that is part of what he's now serving time for. Public record fact.

2. SDNY is on record in court filings that Cohen acted in concert with Individual #1. Per DOJ custom, Trump's name is not stated in the filiings. But the filings say that Individual #1 was elected POTUS. Public record fact.

But per DOJ OLC policy, Trump can't be charged while in office. So Trump is a co-conspirator in Cohen's crimes, but he can't be indicted or prosecuted.

3. Similarly, Mueller volume II sets out numerous Trump obstructions which meet all the elements of a crime. But Mueller says clearly he is unable to prosecute, indict or even throw shade at Trump because of DOJ OLC policy.

TLDR -- federal prosecutors are on record that Trump committed crimes. They just can't do anything about it right now.

Donald Trump coordinated with Michael Cohen to commit federal campaign fraud, prosecutors state in a sentencing memo filed Dec. 7 advising a substantial prison term for crimes to which Cohen has pleaded guilty.

Attorneys from the Southern District of New York state explicitly in the court filing that Cohen “acted in coordination with and at the direction of Individual-1” in handling payments to two women who claimed to have an affair with Trump long before the election. Trump is identified in this and other filings by U.S. attorneys as “Individual-1,” who “was elected President.” (The women are Karen McDougal and Stephanie Clifford, known professionally as Stormy Daniels.)

Cohen had in August pleaded guilty to several charges related to tax evasion, lying to banks, and campaign finance fraud, and stated in court he had coordinated on campaign-finance felonies with a political candidate that could only have been the president, and who he later identified as Trump.

https://fortune.com/2018/12/07/feds-acc ... n-finance/
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

ggait wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:36 pm
Wonder if Chaminade Sean is going to fire him.
Bill O'Reilly went to Chaminade, not Hannity. Hannity maybe had a kid who attended Chaminade.
Wrong about Sean;correct re: Billy Truth Boy.Hannity's daughter Merri goes to Cold Spring Harbor H.S., a public school on Long Island,N.Y. Humanity's son went to Chaminade.

Hannity grew up in Franklin Square,L.I.,N.Y.He did not attend H.F.Carey.He went Chaminade H.S.a Marianist School located in Mineola,L.I.,N.Y.

Mineola is the town in which Billy O was bread and buttered. He probably walked to Chaminade.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Mineola, home of Nassau County Police HQ, or a small record player.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ggait wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:52 pm
Was talking about a Trump committing a crime. That said, isn’t Cohen in prison for his taxi medallion fraud? I didn’t follow it.
1. Cohen was convicted of campaign finance crimes and that is part of what he's now serving time for. Public record fact.

2. SDNY is on record in court filings that Cohen acted in concert with Individual #1. Per DOJ custom, Trump's name is not stated in the filiings. But the filings say that Individual #1 was elected POTUS. Public record fact.

But per DOJ OLC policy, Trump can't be charged while in office. So Trump is a co-conspirator in Cohen's crimes, but he can't be indicted or prosecuted.

3. Similarly, Mueller volume II sets out numerous Trump obstructions which meet all the elements of a crime. But Mueller says clearly he is unable to prosecute, indict or even throw shade at Trump because of DOJ OLC policy.

TLDR -- federal prosecutors are on record that Trump committed crimes. They just can't do anything about it right now.

Donald Trump coordinated with Michael Cohen to commit federal campaign fraud, prosecutors state in a sentencing memo filed Dec. 7 advising a substantial prison term for crimes to which Cohen has pleaded guilty.

Attorneys from the Southern District of New York state explicitly in the court filing that Cohen “acted in coordination with and at the direction of Individual-1” in handling payments to two women who claimed to have an affair with Trump long before the election. Trump is identified in this and other filings by U.S. attorneys as “Individual-1,” who “was elected President.” (The women are Karen McDougal and Stephanie Clifford, known professionally as Stormy Daniels.)

Cohen had in August pleaded guilty to several charges related to tax evasion, lying to banks, and campaign finance fraud, and stated in court he had coordinated on campaign-finance felonies with a political candidate that could only have been the president, and who he later identified as Trump.

https://fortune.com/2018/12/07/feds-acc ... n-finance/
Hank down at the Hay & Seed said all of that is meaningless.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”

Return to “POLITICS”