Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: The Mueller Investigation

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

frmanfan wrote:Old Papadop must be a real menace. He may never get out of prison.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-pap ... 018-09-07/
https://www.lawfareblog.com/myth-bustin ... ncing-memo
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Rob Goldstone is talking about the dirty Trump Tower meeting.
“Hello, this is Robery Mueller’s Office. All our operators are busy at the moment.”
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Will that big mouth Rob Rosenstein, a lifelong Republican appointed by Trump, become the leverage point Miller and Hannity need to kick Mueller, another lifelong Republican to the curb? Mueller and Republican Jeff Sessions can stand next to one another in the unemployment line. Republicans Roy Moore or Rootin Tootin Rudy would be ideal replacements for Sessions...IMHO.Mueller will get offers from Cravath, Debevoise, Sullivan and Cromwell or another of the whitest, white shoe firms and leave Trumpworld behind. Perhaps Sessions can open up a hot dog stand in Gulf Shores. :?:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

K.T. McFarland has revised her original statement to Bob Mueller.
Manafort flipping has changed the landscape for co-conspirators.
If Cohen cops to the Prague meeting, we can argue about an illegitimate presidency and how to unwind it. .
Typical Lax Dad

Trinity wrote:K.T. McFarland has revised her original statement to Bob Mueller.
Manafort flipping has changed the landscape for co-conspirators.
If Cohen cops to the Prague meeting, we can argue about an illegitimate presidency and how to unwind it. .
Anybody seen Ray Ray?

Chips O'Toole

Post by Chips O'Toole »

Typical Lax Dad wrote:Anybody seen Ray Ray?
He can't delete whichever posts he doesn't like anymore, so I think he took his toy soldiers and went home.
Typical Lax Dad

Chips O'Toole wrote:
Typical Lax Dad wrote:Anybody seen Ray Ray?
He can't delete whichever posts he doesn't like anymore, so I think he took his toy soldiers and went home.
Ray Ray disliked politics so much he now has his own politics free forum!

Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Jay Sekulow wants a time out. But Jay does not have possession.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Jeffrey Toobin:

"This issue of who, technically, would be in charge of Mueller is an important one, but it’s not nearly as significant as the broader issue raised by Rosenstein’s likely departure. The President is in charge of the executive branch, and Mueller, as the special counsel, is a subordinate in that branch of the government. If Trump is determined to fire Mueller, or to constrict his investigation in untoward ways, he and his advisers will figure out a way to do it. There is little doubt that the President could ultimately find a compliant Justice Department official to carry out his order of execution. In other words, the massacre this week may lead to another, like the one on a Saturday night in 1973 when Richard Nixon fired Archibald Cox, the Watergate special prosecutor. This modern version would be an abuse of power of the most profound sort. Firing Mueller—who has been investigating Trump and his campaign and Administration for a year and a half—would be the very definition of a high crime and misdemeanor, as impeachable offenses are defined in the Constitution. But would the Republicans who control Congress see it that way?"

Is there a statute of limitations on "High Crimes and Misdemeanors"??

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Dems are shakin in their boots about declassifying of the FISA info. Will show the truth and cover up and coercion of the Democrats with the Russians and Dems spying on the Trump campaign. I love seeing y'all squirm. Elections have consequences :D
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

another fairytale. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

The Trump Campaign Says Exploiting Hacked Emails Is Free Speech

"While there is no evidence yet that the Trump campaign knew about or aided in the hacking itself, campaign-finance laws prohibit candidates from accepting “anything of value” from a foreign national. The Trump campaign could face legal exposure, then, if a prosecutor could prove that Trump or his campaign associates made an agreement with Russia to publish the stolen emails—which were clearly valuable to the campaign, given how often Trump quoted from them during rallies—via a third party such as WikiLeaks, as Bob Bauer, a former White House counsel to President Barack Obama, has written."

There WAS collusion.

Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Richard Pineda, the Ca guy who got the Russians fake ID, was sentenced to six months in jail. Two of Mueller’s Angry Dems have returned to regular DoJ duty after the Manafort flip. Randy Credico took the Fifth instead of talking to the Senate. Judge Ellis of the Virginia Ct wants to know more about the Manafort flip. Can’t wait like the rest of us. Michael Cohen has registered as a Democrat in NY. irS, NY State and city officials will feast upon the NYT expose of Trump tax-evasions thru the decades. Two words for the Orange Duce and his spawn: claw back.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Trinity wrote:Richard Pineda, the Ca guy who got the Russians fake ID, was sentenced to six months in jail. Two of Mueller’s Angry Dems have returned to regular DoJ duty after the Manafort flip. Randy Credico took the Fifth instead of talking to the Senate. Judge Ellis of the Virginia Ct wants to know more about the Manafort flip. Can’t wait like the rest of us. Michael Cohen has registered as a Democrat in NY. irS, NY State and city officials will feast upon the NYT expose of Trump tax-evasions thru the decades. Two words for the Orange Duce and his spawn: claw back.
So...do we think any of the state investigations will drop indictments in the next 3 weeks?

Presumably Mueller will not do so, of his own volition; however the VA judge seems to be forcing some public exposure end of this week.
Which may well be quite interesting though I suspect won't change the narrative or any voters' minds.

The state investigations have no such policy prohibitions and go to the fraudulent financial behaviors, which have always been what has concerned Trump & Kin the most.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

No idea of the timing. At my level of law enforcement,if we knew someone did something wrong we locked them up. We kept investigating if appropriate, but we got them off the street. I realize it’s different for the very rich or very crooked.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Trinity wrote:No idea of the timing. At my level of law enforcement,if we knew someone did something wrong we locked them up. We kept investigating if appropriate, but we got them off the street. I realize it’s different for the very rich or very crooked.
Probable cause ? The SDNY had decades to get Trump, but didn't go after him until he mattered politically & threatened the status quo power structure.
Since his bankruptcies, he made his fortune by hyping his name into a brand & then licensing it. That's not a crime.
How many laws is it ok to break, how many powers of govt office to abuse, is it worth it to bring down Trump ?
Simpson also took the 5th rather than talk to Congress. Do the ends justify the means, no matter what it takes ?
He's nearly halfway through his elected term, ... & what's new ?
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Probable cause ? The SDNY had decades to get Trump, but didn't go after him until he mattered politically & threatened the status quo power structure.
No one has broken any laws, and you know far better than to claim that Donald Trump threatened the power structure.

Are the 1%---the globalists-----richer or poorer since Trump arrived? You know the answer. No one in power wants to take him down. He's a mindless cash register to these people. He's at $3 Trillion in increased spending and he's not even half done. Wait for the wall, and watch the "power structure" get paid, yet again.

The 1% would be overjoyed to keep this guy in office for as long as possible.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: No one has broken any laws
It's a felony to leak classified information. ...such as NSA intercepts.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Return to “POLITICS”