Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Trinity

Re: The Mueller Investigation

Post by Trinity »

Manafort is reportedly making a deal tomorrow with Bob Mueller.
Last edited by Trinity on Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Trinity wrote:Manafort is making a deal tomorrow with Bob Mueller.
Like Fly$$, Mueller bled him dry and has forced him to plead guilty to something he did not do.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Jared and Don Jr......oh, man. And now Rudy tells us unindicted coco Trump also has a joint defense agreement with the felon Paul Manafort. So much for besmirching the Oval Office, I guess.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Manafort pleads guilty to Conspiracy against the US and agrees to cooperate with Mueller.
Typical Lax Dad

Trinity wrote:Manafort pleads guilty to Conspiracy against the US and agrees to cooperate with Mueller.
Paul Manafort pleads guilty, agrees to cooperate in deal with Mueller team

It is days like these that I wish the old Laxpower archive was available...... I recall my very first post questioning why "crooked Paul" was hired was shot down.....something about dragging a $1 bill through a trailer park.... I miss Ray Ray......

Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Nunes, Jordan, Meadows won’t sleep well this weekend. Mueller is in beastmode.
Typical Lax Dad

Trump running over Don Jr.....

Typical Lax Dad

frmanfan

Post by frmanfan »

Boy does that picture looked photoshopped, his head is big but not that big relative to his body.
A cold beer and a warm woman is all I need to keep me happy. Sometimes a cold beer is enough...
Typical Lax Dad

frmanfan wrote:Boy does that picture looked photoshopped, his head is big but not that big relative to his body.
Look at those arms.... that is a give away also...
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Original photo from http://www.recordonline.com/article/201 ... /151019480

It's been used in a lot of photoshops

foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

holmes435 wrote:Original photo from http://www.recordonline.com/article/201 ... /151019480

It's been used in a lot of photoshops

Prime example. Soon video and audio will be altered.....
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

They already are. Deep Fakes and more - some pretty convincing. You're gonna start needing multiple photos / videos from different angles to even have a shred of belief of truth.

Changing the topic slightly - I wonder if we're gonna see a 3am tweetstorm from Mr. Trump, and what new story / deflection is gonna pop up in the next few days from the WH.
Typical Lax Dad

holmes435 wrote:They already are. Deep Fakes and more - some pretty convincing. You're gonna start needing multiple photos / videos from different angles to even have a shred of belief of truth.

Changing the topic slightly - I wonder if we're gonna see a 3am tweetstorm from Mr. Trump, and what new story / deflection is gonna pop up in the next few days from the WH.
Can someone post link to the actual crimes Manafort has pled guilty to.... Mueller's team is hold some charges in their pockets if Big Paulie doesn't cooperate fully.....
Typical Lax Dad

Manafort is already seeking advice!
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Can someone post link to the actual crimes Manafort has pled guilty to.... Mueller's team is hold some charges in their pockets if Big Paulie doesn't cooperate fully.....[/quote]

Here you go. I think he pleads to the ten charges/counts on which the Virginia jury hung:

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper ... pdf#page=1
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

From what i'm reading, it may well not matter that Paulie gets a pardon, he has agreed to fully cooperate with Mueller's office in this deal.

It's a shame, what with The Donald doing SOO much to pull the country out of it's torpor...all these GREAT MAGA things he's been doing in the short time he's been in power...

Roger Stone may be the next in the barrell, or was it crosshairs?

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

After Getting Flipped By Mueller, Manafort Is Existential Threat to Trump

"Manafort looks to have been Trump’s primary conduit to Russia, while Flynn had more limited Russian contacts and Cohen dealt more with Trump’s local and domestic finances. Of all the people in Trump’s orbit, the one who most likely has information about a possible conspiracy with the Russian government—aside from Vladimir Putin himself—is Paul Manafort.

If we were at the proffer table with Manafort, we’d start with the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting, which a team of Russian emissaries set up by offering Donald Trump Jr. “dirt” on Hillary Clinton. (Junior’s infamous reply: “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”) How did the meeting come about? Were there any internal pre-meetings to prepare for the Russians? Did anyone tell Trump about the meeting before it happened? Who was involved in crafting the public statement claiming that the meeting was mostly about adoptions? Why did the Trump team feel the need to lie to the public about the meeting afterwards? Note that the president is not the only person who will lose sleep tonight. The two other campaign officials in the Trump Tower meeting, Trump, Jr. and Jared Kushner, might want to go have a talk with their attorneys tomorrow morning as well."

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Typical Lax Dad

seacoaster wrote:Can someone post link to the actual crimes Manafort has pled guilty to.... Mueller's team is hold some charges in their pockets if Big Paulie doesn't cooperate fully.....
Here you go. I think he pleads to the ten charges/counts on which the Virginia jury hung:

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper ... pdf#page=1[/quote]

Yes. He admitted to those 10 process crimes as well.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

CHECKMATE: THE MANAFORT COOPERATION IS PARDON PROOF[quote]

"Here’s why this deal is pardon proof:

1. Mueller spent the hour and a half delay in arraignment doing … something. It’s possible Manafort even presented the key parts of testimony Mueller needs from him to the grand jury this morning.
2. The forfeiture in this plea is both criminal and civil, meaning DOJ will be able to get Manafort’s $46 million even with a pardon.
3. Some of the dismissed charges are financial ones that can be charged in various states.

Remember, back in January, Trump told friends and aides that Manafort could incriminate him (the implication was that only Manafort could). I believe Mueller needed Manafort to describe what happened in a June 7, 2016 meeting between the men, in advance of the June 9 meeting. I have long suspected there was another meeting at which Manafort may be the only other Trump aide attendee.

And Manafort has probably already provided evidence on whatever Mueller needed.

So here’s what Robert Mueller just did: He sewed up the key witness to implicate the President, and he paid for the entire investigation."

Conservatives, nay EVERYONE will cheer that Mueller has now PAID for the entire investigation by confiscating this crook's entire ill-gotten gain...well done, Bobby Three Sticks!

Return to “POLITICS”