Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:41 am That's why farmers & working class voters are going for Trump. Even your former UAW neighbors in MI.
You're so much smarter than them. knowing what's good for them.
Great news!! Now Trump can get in, pretend to fix the problem (again), and you'll come on here and tell us it's the Dems fault that he didn't do his job. Rinse. Repeat.

I'm not smarter than them. I'm simply smarter than YOU, anytime we discuss little D's and R's. You are unwilling to hold your Party responsible for ANYTHING. So they do EXACTLY what you tell them to do: nothing.

Over a decade of this nonsense from you. You'll never get it. Because that magic R turns your brain off.

The farmers are dealing with a broken VISA system because A. the Dems don't see this as a priority, and B. the R's want to keep this as a permanent issue so that guys like you will blindly vote for them over and over and over.....making the same promise to fix immigration, and you buy their buffalo bagels again and again and again.

Please, vote for Trump, who has profited from illlegal workers since before he was in diapers. Oh yeah, he's gonna get right on it "this time". :roll:
old salt wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:41 am Despite all your bluster, you fail to acknowledge the obvious. That Biden, & the Progressive Dems he is beholden to, want open borders.
:lol: Right. That explains why Bush in one term, Bush in two terms, and then Trump in one term failed to lift a finger to fix the problem. Even AFTER 9/11.

You're simply too partisan-blind to understand that you're also describing the Republicans. It's as simple as that. Dems get no quarter from you. R's? Oh, your excuses as to why they never fix the problem, and never turn Everify on, and never work on our broken VISA system flows like a raging river.

If the Republicans want to fix our immigration system....why haven't they? Somehow they manage to cut taxes for the rich every chance they get. Somehow the explode the size of government every chance they get. But gee whiz golly, they just can't manage to fix immigration.

And you fall for this stupidity. Year after year after yet.

So sure, OS, the Dems are bad. Trump will fix it. :roll:

GOP supporters want to secure the border & regain control of our immigration process which has devolved into a criminal enterprise exploited by Mexican cartels that are tolerated by a corrupt Mexican govt that depends on remittances from their citizens working in the US.[/color]
old salt wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:44 pm :roll: Yeah. That's what I've been saying. I've been complaining about the asylum loophole scam since it started. At least Trump (& Obama w/ Jeh Johnson before him) did everything in their power to block it. Biden teamed with the cartels, the open border Dems & funded the NGO's to exploit it.
Right so three years of Biden is worse that 40 years of doing nothing.

You can't help yourself: Biden is bad.
old salt wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:41 am It is the most important topic if you're dodging stray bullets.
:lol: Right. All the nonstop school shooting and gang wars for the last 40 years are 100% illegal immigrants.
old salt wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:41 am Keep your head on a swivel for crossfire in Dem governed sanctuary jurisdictions
Right. No one gets shot in Texas. There's no poverty anywhere but where the Dems are.

You're either wasting everyone's time here, or you really are this dumb. Either way, I'm done trying to get you to blame ANYTHING that happens in America on R policies or R inaction. Voting R makes America perfect and sparkle awesome. You win.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:41 am Let them eat cake.
Say the guy who thinks that Flyover TrumpNation needs to stop complaining, and get a second job, and not get the same help from Government that you enjoyed.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

a fan wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:57 am
Say the guy who thinks that Flyover TrumpNation needs to stop complaining, and get a second job, and not get the same help from Government that you enjoyed.
Interesting how the recipient’s of state-sponsored benefits suddenly become rugged John Galt’s, no?

As curious as the blind obeisance afforded students at rhe various subsidized service academies. How about they start serving and THEN I’ll start genuflecting?
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
old salt

Post by old salt »

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:03 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:57 am
Interesting how the recipient’s of state-sponsored benefits suddenly become rugged John Galt’s, no?

As curious as the blind obeisance afforded students at rhe various subsidized service academies. How about they start serving and THEN I’ll start genuflecting?
:lol: ...I pay my DoD pension back to the IRS to cover the income taxes on our investments.
Service academy graduates accept a postgrad service obligation of 4.5 to 10 years. I stayed for 23.
You could have served if you chose to & were willing to give up the freedoms & accept the risks it entailed.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:56 am I'm done trying to get you to blame ANYTHING that happens in America on R policies or R inaction.
Good. Then don't bother to quote my posts or state what you think I think in your posts.
You add nothing of substance. Just repetitive red-blue smack talk.
obtw -- I gave credit to Obama & Jeh Johnson.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:09 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:56 am I'm done trying to get you to blame ANYTHING that happens in America on R policies or R inaction.
Good. Then don't bother to quote my posts or state what you think I think in your posts.
Pot, meet kettle.

Biden is bad. Don't worry though, your man Trump will arrive soon enough.

You have your excuses at the ready as to why he can't pass an immigration bill?

We all know what you think....you've told the forum over and over and over. It's not like it's a secret.

You're just upset with me and others here who read your posts, and understand the silly "R's are magic" game you play with EVERYTHING.

How's your "The Deep State is letting Hunter off easy" conspiracy goin' these days? Did you get Durham on the case yet?
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

a fan wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:20 pmYou have your excuses at the ready as to why he can't pass an immigration bill?
SCOTUS just gave Trump DE FACTO IMMUNITY.

His MAGA vigilante brownshirts will be forcibly removing illegals and stocking the Rio Grande with piranha. How's THAT for an immigration bill!?!

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:20 pm
Pot, meet kettle.

We all know what you think....you've told the forum over and over and over. It's not like it's a secret.

You're just upset with me and others here who read your posts, and understand the silly "R's are magic" game you play with EVERYTHING.

How's your "The Deep State is letting Hunter off easy" conspiracy goin' these days? Did you get Durham on the case yet?
I thought you were done.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:33 pm
Pot, meet kettle.

I thought you were done.
Pot, meet kettle.

I'm done trying to convince you that Republicans don't have a Superman Cape fluttering out of their ass8es.

You're right: they're perfect, and if we elect Republicans either: A. everything in America will be perfect, and/or B. if things aren't perfect, it's because the Dems are bad.

You just converted me! When will Hunter get his Justice, and we stop prosecuting 1%ers who have the gall to break laws??
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:54 pm
Pot, meet kettle.

I thought you were done.
Pot, meet kettle.

I'm done trying to convince you that Republicans don't have a Superman Cape fluttering out of their ass8es.

You're right: they're perfect, and if we elect Republicans either: A. everything in America will be perfect, and/or B. if things aren't perfect, it's because the Dems are bad.

You just converted me! When will Hunter get his Justice, and we stop prosecuting 1%ers who have the gall to break laws??
You are the classic intolerant liberal who can't tolerate opinions that differ from your own, so you try to stifle discussion by making the experience as unpleasant as possible. Rave on.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:57 pm
Pot, meet kettle.

I thought you were done.
Pot, meet kettle.

You are the classic intolerant liberal who can't tolerate opinions that differ from your own, so you try to stifle discussion by making the experience as unpleasant as possible. Rave on.
As opposed to you the intolerant conservative who does exactly the same stuff you take a fan to task for.
You must have taken the Hypocritic oath. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:07 pm
Pot, meet kettle.

I thought you were done.
Pot, meet kettle.

As opposed to you the intolerant conservative who does exactly the same stuff you take a fan to task for.
You must have taken the Hypocritic oath. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't initiate. I reply in kind. You can't tolerate differing opinions either.
I respect differing opinions & start out by replying respectfully.
You might give that a try & refrain from casting aspersions on those who disagree with you.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:16 pm
Kismet wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:07 pm
Pot, meet kettle.

I thought you were done.
Pot, meet kettle.

I don't initiate. I reply in kind. You can't tolerate differing opinions either.
I respect differing opinions & start out by replying respectfully.
You might give that a try & refrain from casting aspersions on those who disagree with you.
Sure.
Pot meet kettle AGAIN!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

dislaxxic wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:25 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:20 pmYou have your excuses at the ready as to why he can't pass an immigration bill?

His MAGA vigilante brownshirts will be forcibly removing illegals and stocking the Rio Grande with piranha. How's THAT for an immigration bill!?!

... may very well give Trump immunity. I did not think they would, but it is looking more likely, not a certainty, with this ruling today. If so the USA is broken beyond repair. What is certain is this court is giving him the delay he wants. It is time for people who believe in democracy to pick up the gun and prepare to use it to defend the democracy. Trump is not the problem. In a fair election, Trump cannot win. It is the dedicated fascists he and his enablers have enabled who intend to keep the election from being fair.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
old salt

Post by old salt »

Yeah. Go pick up a gun !
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:05 pm

... may very well give Trump immunity. I did not think they would, but it is looking more likely, not a certainty, with this ruling today. If so the USA is broken beyond repair. What is certain is this court is giving him the delay he wants. It is time for people who believe in democracy to pick up the gun and prepare to use it to defend the democracy. Trump is not the problem. In a fair election, Trump cannot win. It is the dedicated fascists he and his enablers have enabled who intend to keep the election from being fair.
:roll: you need a doctor...doc. Your brain is closing in on resembling a poached egg.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

old salt wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:32 am Yeah. Go pick up a gun !
... everyone else is doing it. Don't want to be a party pooper. Could come in handy when the MAGA circus tries marching through my neighborhood.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:02 am

:roll: you need a doctor...doc. Your brain is closing in on resembling a poached egg.
... little hypocritical of you. Been telling us all the virtues of guns and how great they are for protecting your family. Apparently you have changed your mind. :lol:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

That explains why those FLP states want to make it damn near impossible to purchase ammo. Background check every time you buy a bullet.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”