Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:52 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:38 pm
ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:30 pm good for YOU tld.......when given cold hard facts, you turn up the sardonic. Classy.

Why tRump is a joke. He could audit Kalifornia's DMV today, matching illegals with voting registration.

Cue....well, only three people got caught nonsense.
What joke? The article pointed out part of the state of California’s rationale was to make roads safer and increase the number of insured drivers on the road. Let me know how many of them have been voting illegally. It’s so rampant, there must be a ton of articles... :roll: :roll:
What the heck does purchasing car insurance have to do with a photo ID? Is it mandatory in Kalifornia to own car insurance? I would have to guess "yes".

Still not concerned about illegals driving over the border.....daily.....to attend school in the USA....without paying out of district fees (remember the short uproar about it a year ago)
It's must have been ONLY that family :roll:
Send a letter to the editor if you can’t figure it out... :roll: :roll: a guy in my office was complaining about seeing out of state license plates at his wife’s school. :lol: :lol: :lol: why don’t you care?!
“I wish you would!”
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:09 pm
ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:30 pm good for YOU tld.......when given cold hard facts, you turn up the sardonic. Classy.

Why tRump is a joke. He could audit Kalifornia's DMV today, matching illegals with voting registration.

What joke? The article pointed out part of the state of California’s rationale was to make roads safer and increase the number of insured drivers on the road. Let me know how many of them have been voting illegally. It’s so rampant, there must be a ton of articles... :roll: :roll:
What the heck does purchasing car insurance have to do with a photo ID? Is it mandatory in Kalifornia to own car insurance? I would have to guess "yes".

Still not concerned about illegals driving over the border.....daily.....to attend school in the USA....without paying out of district fees (remember the short uproar about it a year ago)
Send a letter to the editor if you can’t figure it out... :roll: :roll: a guy in my office was complaining about seeing out of state license plates at his wife’s school. :lol: :lol: :lol: why don’t you care?!
why have laws.....at all.......
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
Typical Lax Dad

ABV 8.3% wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:52 am

What's the law in California for driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants? Go vote.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:30 am

What's the law in California for driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants? Go vote.
Is that your advice to all of the illegals? I would not worry, the folks in Kallyforneeya are figuring out how to make that happen. If you can get a drivers license in your hot little hands the path to the voting booth is being paved already. FYI... no there is no link to advise you otherwise. You could try and do something I do all the time. Use your common sense and put 2 and 2 together. It really works. You might want to try it sometime. :P
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:49 pm

Is that your advice to all of the illegals? I would not worry, the folks in Kallyforneeya are figuring out how to make that happen. If you can get a drivers license in your hot little hands the path to the voting booth is being paved already. FYI... no there is no link to advise you otherwise. You could try and do something I do all the time. Use your common sense and put 2 and 2 together. It really works. You might want to try it sometime. :P
Post a link to some facts. It’s rampant. There should be plenty of articles....here is an example of what real voter fraud looks like in this country

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Here you go C&S. This is what voter fraud looks like in this country:

“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:51 pm

Post a link to some facts. It’s rampant. There should be plenty of articles....here is an example of what real voter fraud looks like in this country

Yeah... ABC news. There is a credible news organization for you. They use to be credible back in the day. :roll: I have no links just common sense. If you put yer thinkin cap on there TLD explain to me the path of resistance that prevents an illegal from registering to vote once you give them a drivers license and send them on their way? The next step in the process is the belief that the folks where you register to vote will be right on the ball to stop illegals from registering. The mission of the folks that register people to vote is to register as many warm bodies to vote as they possibly can. They ain't referees and i don't believe they even pretend to be. There are those folks in NYS that spouted the line of hooey about "ironclad" guarantees built into the system when issuing drivers licenses to illegal. The only "ironclad" guarantee there is that these folks will be allowed to vote. If these folks wind up voting for Democrats, well then there will be no issue there. Isn't that what this is all about in the first place?
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:10 pm

Yeah... ABC news. There is a credible news organization for you. They use to be credible back in the day. :roll: I have no links just common sense. If you put yer thinkin cap on there TLD explain to me the path of resistance that prevents an illegal from registering to vote once you give them a drivers license and send them on their way? The next step in the process is the belief that the folks where you register to vote will be right on the ball to stop illegals from registering. The mission of the folks that register people to vote is to register as many warm bodies to vote as they possibly can. They ain't referees and i don't believe they even pretend to be. There are those folks in NYS that spouted the line of hooey about "ironclad" guarantees built into the system when issuing drivers licenses to illegal. The only "ironclad" guarantee there is that these folks will be allowed to vote. If these folks wind up voting for Democrats, well then there will be no issue there. Isn't that what this is all about in the first place?
Just what I figured....

What does that say on the bottom of the DRIVER’s LICENSE for undocumented immigrants?
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

This is voter fraud in this country:

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Crack reporting.....you are more likely to be raped.

Great reporting
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Notice any patterns?

Here is a hint....A_S_NT_E B_LL_TS
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:23 pm

Just what I figured....

What does that say on the bottom of the DRIVER’s LICENSE for undocumented immigrants?
Hmmmmmmm, doesn't that tell law enforcement right from jump street that the individual is not a US citizen? Does that then give justification for the officer to inquire with ICE if the person has any outstanding immigration warrants? Your doing a good job TLD of trying to blow smoke up my arse. You know as well as I do inevitably what this will lead to. Why will that happen? In NYS there are loud and powerful advocacy groups that desperately want it to become reality. These groups have the ear of all the local dems because they know without their support they won't get re-elected. I hate to say it but you are going under the assumption that something stamped on a drivers license will matter to someone registering people to vote. You know how that goes... wink wink nod nod. The folks that run California and NYS desperately want these people to vote. That is what they will allow them to do. If immigration laws don't mean chit to them why would election laws be anymore sacred?
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... s-license/

https://nypost.com/2016/02/22/new-bill- ... york-city/
Bob Ross:
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

no....these states just want more insured drivers on the rode :roll:

still wondering how illegals can afford to purchase a safe car and pay for insurance, yet have no funds left to pay for the license ID :roll:
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:26 am

Just what I figured....

Hmmmmmmm, doesn't that tell law enforcement right from jump street that the individual is not a US citizen? Does that then give justification for the officer to inquire with ICE if the person has any outstanding immigration warrants? Your doing a good job TLD of trying to blow smoke up my arse. You know as well as I do inevitably what this will lead to. Why will that happen? In NYS there are loud and powerful advocacy groups that desperately want it to become reality. These groups have the ear of all the local dems because they know without their support they won't get re-elected. I hate to say it but you are going under the assumption that something stamped on a drivers license will matter to someone registering people to vote. You know how that goes... wink wink nod nod. The folks that run California and NYS desperately want these people to vote. That is what they will allow them to do. If immigration laws don't mean chit to them why would election laws be anymore sacred?

cradle, you are continuing to ignore that there have been no findings, at all, of widespread false voter registration.

There are other forms of fraud and voter suppression, but that's just not one that has any legs. It's total BS to suggest otherwise, but it's certainly a hard right wing theme.

And no, having one's citizenship identified should not in any way be an excuse for an officer checking with ICE. That should be against the law.

But you're correct that there are jurisdictions in which such could happen due to lawless behavior by the police.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:52 am

Just what I figured....

cradle, you are continuing to ignore that there have been no findings, at all, of widespread false voter registration.

There are other forms of fraud and voter suppression, but that's just not one that has any legs. It's total BS to suggest otherwise, but it's certainly a hard right wing theme.

And no, having one's citizenship identified should not in any way be an excuse for an officer checking with ICE. That should be against the law.

But you're correct that there are jurisdictions in which such could happen due to lawless behavior by the police.
I believe you are overthinking my point. It is very simple. The powers that be that run NYS are very big, very powerful and die hard FLP Democrat to the bone. They are very much in favor of allowing illegals in this state to have the right to vote. Why do I know that? These powerful forces have said so over and over. It is not that complicated. They certainly will have to be very discreet in how they pull it off. The key to me was a statement made by one of the NYS government folks when the Illegal drivers license bill was signed in to law. This person stated there were "ironclad" protections built into the law. In NYS speak that translate to there are no "ironclad" protections about anything except what these folks want to be made reality.

The point I made about police being able to run a back ground check is not a matter of honest or dishonest policing. What is that term "probable cause" ? If the cop thinks you are DUI or suspects some other nefarious activity on the drivers part SOP in these circumstances is to run a back ground check on the driver. If that shows up outstanding immigration warrants, such as this person has already been deported, that is a police officer doing his/her job. If you are asking does that bring up potential problems, it sure does. The only option is for the officer to ignore what they are observing and tell the driver to have a nice day and write them out a ticket.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Just what I figured....

We were talking about using THAT license to register to vote...... YOU are not doing a very good job of building credibility. Why do you care what may happen in NYS. You are moving out right?
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

I understand your cynicism about NYS.
Not sure why you don't move but that's another matter.

Certainly nothing is "ironclad" nor is anything forever.
But it's against the law to vote as a non-citizen and there's zero evidence of any widespread false voter registration...they need to change that law if they want to allow non-citizens to vote federally, and I don't think that's possible in federal elections with out the federal law being changed...it won't be in our lifetimes, shouldn't be ever.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:34 am

Just what I figured....

We were talking about using THAT license to register to vote...... YOU are not doing a very good job of building credibility. Why do you care what may happen in NYS. You are moving out right?
Moving out is the plan. My wife and I just are undecided as to where. Maybe you are correct and I should not give two figs about what the leaders of NYS do. I know they are feeding the residents of their state a bunch of hooey. These are the folks who were elected so it is their party and their rules. Do you have any suggestions where the wife and I should move to, remember now to be nice. ;)
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”