Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:17 pm Yeah, FREE college isn't whacky, Spending $200 billion on an Aircraft carrier that doesn't work isn't whacky. :arrow:

Is it that he's not an IVY grad, or a mind expanding drug user?

Yes or NO, have you ever watched/listen to even ONE joe rogan podcast?
Like I said, a little whacky.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mmlmxamw_k

I liked his take on immigration.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:41 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:17 pm Yeah, FREE college isn't whacky, Spending $200 billion on an Aircraft carrier that doesn't work isn't whacky. :arrow:

He went to a little Ivy.
UMass Boston campus, dropped out. ;)
Took a lot of blows to the head, has some interesting views on recreational drug use, sensory deprivation, etc, very libertarian, more progressive than conservative except for gun control but then again 'libertarian'.

I'm just not a big podcast listener, just as I'm not a big talk radio listener, but he's indeed an entertaining guy.
Funny and at times insightful.

Supports Tulsi Gabbard this go round.

Wait, is RRR actually Joe Rogan?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:12 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:41 pm

He went to a little Ivy.
UMass Boston campus, dropped out. ;)
Took a lot of blows to the head, has some interesting views on recreational drug use, sensory deprivation, etc, very libertarian, more progressive than conservative except for gun control but then again 'libertarian'.

I'm just not a big podcast listener, just as I'm not a big talk radio listener, but he's indeed an entertaining guy.
Funny and at times insightful.

Supports Tulsi Gabbard this go round.

Wait, is RRR actually Joe Rogan?
He could be. I have no interest in Joe Rogan. I left college frat house philosophy along time ago.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

sad.....just sad. Possibly some of the best interviews around, that Joe Rogan does. interesting guests.

yeah, no frat house style banter going on here. :roll:
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:03 am sad.....just sad. Possibly some of the best interviews around, that Joe Rogan does. interesting guests.

I have watched several of them. Not my cup of tea. Reminds me of a teammate from college sitting in the basement with a bong in his lap. Rogan is popular. Covers a wide variety of topics. Just not for me. I will drop in on pieces of his shows. It's entertainment.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:12 am
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:03 am sad.....just sad. Possibly some of the best interviews around, that Joe Rogan does. interesting guests.

I have watched several of them. Not my cup of tea. Reminds me of a teammate from college sitting in the basement with a bong in his lap. Rogan is popular. Covers a wide variety of topics. Just not for me. I will drop in on pieces of his shows. It's entertainment.
Did you hit 224? Or, too many bears in there for ya ;)

Guess you like hearing Tulsi Gabbard being asked the same questions, since February, and the fake news talking points. Marsha, marsha marsha ?? Nope, it's Assad, Assad, Assad.

Regarding this issue, notice tRump, in his broken promise :roll: budget buster increases..........still can't build a wall. Not even a virtual wall.

EVERFY NOW. Call your Senator and House Rep. today.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:57 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:12 am

Did you hit 224? Or, too many bears in there for ya ;)

Guess you like hearing Tulsi Gabbard being asked the same questions, since February, and the fake news talking points. Marsha, marsha marsha ?? Nope, it's Assad, Assad, Assad.

Regarding this issue, notice tRump, in his broken promise :roll: budget buster increases..........still can't build a wall. Not even a virtual wall.

EVERFY NOW. Call your Senator and House Rep. today.
I haven’t watch much Politainment. Got caught up trying to fix a cable TV problem that chewed up all my time. I am going to get there.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

At least we now know who RRR's muse is.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:10 am At least we now know who RRR's muse is.
WHile you wollow in the same ole corporate welfare killing industry (defense and pharma drugs/oxy) thats owns 95% of the media, I seek alternatives.

also podcast listen/watch the list below , of course joe Rogan : (why you don't is strange, don't you work out with headphones? You don't do cardio or go on long care rides? Nothing like the radio and listening to "the wall" for the 2000th time :roll: guessing you haven't purchased new music since you bought the Eagles "hell freezes over" cd :D Probably never listened to Slightly Stoopids "closer to the sun". Awesome song, awesome band. )

Young Turks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4xfhUsQ0ik

Jimmy Dore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4212v5duBIM

Stossel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnicMKKSReY&t=195s

The Hill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K22fnFk5kq8

"....honestly, it's pathetic..." correctly said Gabbard about Harris.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:58 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:10 am At least we now know who RRR's muse is.
WHile you wollow in the same ole corporate welfare killing industry (defense and pharma drugs/oxy) thats owns 95% of the media, I seek alternatives.

also podcast listen/watch the list below , of course joe Rogan : (why you don't is strange, don't you work out with headphones? You don't do cardio or go on long care rides? Nothing like the radio and listening to "the wall" for the 2000th time :roll: guessing you haven't purchased new music since you bought the Eagles "hell freezes over" cd :D Probably never listened to Slightly Stoopids "closer to the sun". Awesome song, awesome band. )

Young Turks

Jimmy Dore

Stossel

The Hill

This is what I last had on at gym.... while watching soccer....

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... r+ganymede
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

RRR,
Yeah, I'm not a Dead Head either.
Never did spend a lot of money on music.
Also never smoked a joint, but that doesn't mean I have an issue with your choices.

Work out on Peloton daily, when I ride 'in the wild' I like to tune into my surroundings, not tune out.
If I'm on a court, I'm in the game not my head.

I'm not sweating you for listening to podcasts, nor even necessarily your choices. I tune into NPR mostly, all sorts of very informative shows and discussions. They go deep.

I miss Car Talk though!
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:07 am
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:58 am

Young Turks

Jimmy Dore

Stossel

The Hill

This is what I last had on at gym.... while watching soccer....

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... r+ganymede
That music is way to smart for me.......
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:12 am RRR,
Also never smoked a joint, but that doesn't mean I have an issue with your choices.

Work out on Peloton daily, when I ride 'in the wild' I like to tune into my surroundings, not tune out.

I'm not sweating you for listening to podcasts, nor even necessarily your choices. I tune into NPR mostly, all sorts of very informative shows and discussions. They go deep.

I miss Car Talk though!
Who said anything about "choices" regarding canibus? I like lady gaga too.......btw, I found the ignore function and you are a winner :D
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

ANyone else remember THIS hate crime? exactly

https://www.ocregister.com/2008/11/14/2 ... ama-slurs/

He had seen the two men coming and realized too late that they were trouble. He says they demanded his money and his watch, spat racial slurs at him and shouted, “(Expletive) Obama.” And then one of them took a swing at his face.

Two Fullerton men described by prosecutors as Hispanic gang members pleaded not guilty this week to a list of felonies that includes hate-crimes related battery in connection with the beating. The men – Nathan Robert Mancillas, 23, and Juan Jose Carbajal, 22 – were being held on $200,000 bail.

Did Kamala prosecute? :lol: Don't know, website has been scrubbed.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:40 am

I miss Car Talk though!
Who said anything about "choices" regarding canibus? I like lady gaga too.......btw, I found the ignore function and you are a winner :D
Glad you could find it through the haze. 😎
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:05 pm

I miss Car Talk though!
You drink ethanol? A drug so dangerous, we needed a US Constitutional amendment.........well, you know.

I smoke for medical/body reasons. Why do you drink?
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:24 pm

I miss Car Talk though!
You drink ethanol? A drug so dangerous, we needed a US Constitutional amendment.........well, you know.

Question not directed at me but I drink because I like the taste of good beer. I definitely don’t drink to get drunk. Btw, all done with IPA....just don’t like the style and I have had a ton of them to try. I know a good one but it’s not for me. I am a Pilsner guy but I would rather drink this than any IPA:

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/72/224/
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

I miss Car Talk though!
88.1 FM Mon 8 or 9 pm
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:50 pm
I miss Car Talk though!
88.1 FM Mon 8 or 9 pm
I listened on Saturday mornings mostly.
The brothers were great together.
Made fun of NPR too.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:37 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:24 pm

I miss Car Talk though!

Question not directed at me but I drink because I like the taste of good beer. I definitely don’t drink to get drunk. Btw, all done with IPA....just don’t like the style and I have had a ton of them to try. I know a good one but it’s not for me. I am a Pilsner guy but I would rather drink this than any IPA:

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/72/224/
I enjoy a little good wine but am not a snob, don't have the budget to really splurge so am happy when friends who know what they're doing share!

Beer, I'm more likely to go to a porter or a stout, but a cold crisp beer on a hot day tastes mighty good as well. Not to mention with hard crabs or at a crawfish boil. Only problem is that I seem to have a bit of an allergy, perhaps to hops, so more than a couple beers and I regret it.

Have mostly avoided the hard stuff as had some serious alcoholism in the family, and I guess I'm afraid I'd like it too much. But a rum Southside on a summer evening in the Valley, all good. I succumbed to peer pressure a couple time on shots, but quickly regretted it...never again!

Turned down many an offer for various drugs for much the same reason.

Never smoked as I watched grandparents hack through emphysema and cancer. Disgusted me to pick up the butts on the lawn after my parents' parties.

But RRR, I have no issue with whatever your choices may be, and I'm a believer in medical use having helped my dad at the end of his days moderate the other drug use with a mix of CBD and a little THC for appetite and mood.

Return to “POLITICS”