Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
DocBarrister

Re: Orange Duce

Post by DocBarrister »

old salt wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:14 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:11 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:41 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:40 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:26 pm I missed the FBI's raid on HRC's residence to seize her server.
Ah, so you get my point, want to move on, and want to change the discussion? Fine.

Why, OS? Why didn't the FBI raid Hillary's residence? Here you are, defending Trump, yet again.

Come on....tell us why, OS.
The FBI didn't raid her residence to seize her server because she'd already given it to a contractor to scrub for her.

https://www.denverpost.com/2016/09/03/f ... n-e-mails/
Ah, so you DO remember.

Well done. That's how you avoid a raid of your home, OS. It's not all that hard.
Trump did not get the clean up crew to Mar a Lago quickly enough.
The Clinton's are much better at this stuff.
Old salt … you do acknowledge that Trump is the most corrupt, incompetent, dishonest, and overall worst president in American history, correct?

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:26 pm I missed the FBI's raid on HRC's residence to seize her server.
Ah, so you get my point, want to move on, and want to change the discussion? Fine.

Why, OS? Why didn't the FBI raid Hillary's residence? Here you are, defending Trump, yet again.

The FBI didn't raid her residence to seize her server because she'd already given it to a contractor to scrub for her.

Ah, so you DO remember.

Well done. That's how you avoid a raid of your home, OS. It's not all that hard.
Yes. I fail to see how this elevates Trump away from your criticism.
old salt

Post by old salt »

DocBarrister wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:16 pm

Ah, so you DO remember.

Old salt … you do acknowledge that Trump is the most corrupt, incompetent, dishonest, and overall worst president in American history, correct?

DocBarrister
Dishonest -- yes, but not by that much. Ask me later about the other stuff when the dust settles on this flap & the Jan 6 show trial wraps up.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:19 pm

Ah, so you DO remember.

Yes. I fail to see how this elevates Trump away from your criticism.
Not seeking to elevate Trump. Seeking evidence to validate & gauge the degree of Trump's malfeasance on this one.
...& whether or not it justifies the FBI's unprecedented action.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

old salt wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:22 pm

Ah, so you DO remember.

DocBarrister
Dishonest -- yes, but not by that much. Ask me later about the other stuff when the dust settles on this flap & the Jan 6 show trial wraps up.
So, you were fine with Trump trying to leverage U.S. aid in order to coerce President Zelensky into smearing Trump’s main political opponent … arguably the most corrupt presidential act in history … other than the attempted coup on Jan. 6? You’re fine with that?

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
old salt

Post by old salt »

DocBarrister wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:28 am
old salt wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:22 pm

Ah, so you DO remember.

DocBarrister
So, you were fine with Trump trying to leverage U.S. aid in order to coerce President Zelensky into smearing Trump’s main political opponent … arguably the most corrupt presidential act in history … other than the attempted coup on Jan. 6? You’re fine with that?

DocBarrister
Arguably. Ukraine got their military aid. The evidence on the Bidens that Trump sought came out after the election. Vindman still got the war he sought. The Jan 6 "coup" plotters, such as they are, are headed to jail. Don't get ahead of the Jan 6 committee & the DoJ. Everybody jumped the gun on the Mueller investigation & the failure to meet expectations damaged the credibility of the FBI & DoJ, as we are now witnessing.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:28 am Everybody jumped the gun on the Mueller investigation & the failure to meet expectations damaged the credibility of the FBI & DoJ.
The credibility of the FBI and DoJ is just fine among rational Americans.

And the fact that voters in your party think little of these organizations because they had the temerity to investigate TeamTrump, sending multiple felons to jail, says 1,000 times more about 2022 Republicans than it will EVER say about those two organizations.

And naturally, your trust in both the FBI and DoJ was "magically" restored the millisecond they went after Hunter Biden. Suddenly? Your Deep State *poof* disappears, and the investigation into Hunter is moral, legal, and fan-freaking-tastic. And FoxNation and the Republican voters are thrilled with the work of both the DoJ and FBI.

A Xmas miracle!
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:36 am
old salt wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:28 am Everybody jumped the gun on the Mueller investigation & the failure to meet expectations damaged the credibility of the FBI & DoJ.

And the fact that voters in your party think little of these organizations because they had the temerity to investigate TeamTrump, sending multiple felons to jail, says 1,000 times more about 2022 Republicans than it will EVER say about those two organizations.

And naturally, your trust in both the FBI and DoJ was "magically" restored the millisecond they went after Hunter Biden. Suddenly? Your Deep State *poof* disappears, and the investigation into Hunter is moral, legal, and fan-freaking-tastic. And FoxNation and the Republican voters are thrilled with the work of both the DoJ and FBI.

A Xmas miracle!
Has the FBI gone after Hunter ? I just saw him jetting away on AF1 for a Biden family vacation.

The public sees how the FBI started going after Trump in 2016 & haven't let up -- ambushing, entrapping & bankrupting volunteers like Carter Page, Papadop & Flynn, while getting duped by Steele, Fusion GPS & their HRC/DNC employer. Maybe they'll get Trump this time, maybe they'll whiff again. Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Clinesmith -- the FBI's rogues gallery. FISA warrant anyone ? How about that Alfa Bank secret server channel ? Let's hear it for our nonpolitical G-men.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

old salt wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:56 am

A Xmas miracle!
Has the FBI gone after Hunter ? I just saw him jetting away on AF1 for a Biden family vacation.

The public sees how the FBI started going after Trump in 2016 & haven't let up -- ambushing, entrapping & bankrupting volunteers like Carter Page, Papadop & Flynn, while getting duped by Steele, Fusion GPS & their HRC/DNC employer. Maybe they'll get Trump this time, maybe they'll whiff again. Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Clinesmith -- the FBI's rogues gallery. FISA warrant anyone ? How about that Alfa Bank secret server channel ? Let's hear it for our nonpolitical G-men.
Just astonishing, Old TInfoil.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:57 am
SCLaxAttack wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:55 pm And to the extreme, Benedict Arnold led the Continental Army to its first major victory of the American Revolution at Saratoga. What’s your point?
So ultimately how did things work out for Benedict?? He must have been related to Gen Flynn a hero turned traitor. Arnold died in England as the pathetic traitor that he was. My point is simple, there is a very fine line between hero and traitor.
So I ask the same question again... Who is the one naval officer deserving of the respect of our nation??

A) Old Salt

B) Hunter Biden

The answer is so easy that even a Fanlax liberal can figure it out... :D
For their service, both.

For their post service behavior…not enough evidence for anyone here to make that determination. No one here knows Hunter or OS. We can only go on OS’ behavior here. That is easy even for an old angry regressive and recidivist man in WNY to figure out.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:00 pm
SCLaxAttack wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:55 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:57 am
SCLaxAttack wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:55 pm And to the extreme, Benedict Arnold led the Continental Army to its first major victory of the American Revolution at Saratoga. What’s your point?
So ultimately how did things work out for Benedict?? He must have been related to Gen Flynn a hero turned traitor. Arnold died in England as the pathetic traitor that he was. My point is simple, there is a very fine line between hero and traitor.
So I ask the same question again... Who is the one naval officer deserving of the respect of our nation??

A) Old Salt

B) Hunter Biden

The answer is so easy that even a Fanlax liberal can figure it out... :D
Cradle, I can only speak for me but suspect others here also take issue with your consistent attempts to correlate military service with some sort of ability for someone's opinions or successive activities to never be questioned. There is no correlation.
I don't understand your point. Does having served your country honorably and having met and served with some of the most remarkable people I have ever known in my life should I just simply forget all of the chit we went through together?; I guess it creates a love and a bond for the people you served with that none of you who didn't serve will ever understand. The quick answer to your question is YES, I do on most issues trust the higher ups that led my fellow soldiers. I can give you an example. My company commander of A Company 2/508 battalion airborne infantry was a true hard ass named Capt Michael Reopel. He beat our asses into the ground, he would look for the longest possible road march back to our barracks. The worse the weather the better. This was during the Iran hostage crisis. Our company was in formation in front of our barracks and Capt Reopel was giving us an update on the sitrep. Jimmy Carter was still POTUS. A soldier in formation made a derogatory statement about President Carter. Capt Reopel went off on all of us. We got the big lecture about never insulting our CiC and how he never wanted to hear a comment like that again from any soldier under his command. I'm certain that Capt Reopel was no fan of Jimmy Carter. What he was made him dedicated and loyal to this country and always faithful and respectful of our CiC. In a nutshell, I normally do hold most of our military higher ups to a huge degree of respect. That is not because I'm a lap dog but because I have a huge respect for the sacrifices I know these officers have made to serve their country and lead the men and women that serve under them. I can say that because I had the privilege to be led by just such an officer. If our company had been sent anywhere we were needed we were all as ready and prepared as we could be. The process of being that kind of ready involves the kind of hard work and dedication most of you will never know.
Yes but you don’t know about anyone else’s experiences and have made it clear you don’t care to try to understand those so how would own trust your judgement or opinion given that context that you’ve freely admitted to?
See Martin, Malcolm
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:26 pm If Trump ends up sitting in front of a panel and gets grilled the way the former presidential candidate, Her Holiness, did and it's on pay per view, I'll ante up for that. Trump might sprain his tongue and drool on himself a little trying to put together complete sentences with any kind of substance and stay on the topic of the question asked. Hillary handled it like a champ. Donald? Yup, I'll ante up for that.
Plead the F…I…F repeatedly
See Martin, Malcolm
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Ah, so you DO remember.

So then they are the same type or criminal is what you are saying?
See Martin, Malcolm
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

A Xmas miracle!
Which is more credible: DOJ, FBI or Military members?
See Martin, Malcolm
CU88

Post by CU88 »

What 2xIMPOTUS o d caught in another lie?

John Bolton to @NBCNews

on Trump's claims he had standing orders to declassify materials:

"I think that claim is almost certainly a lie."

"Nobody briefed me or informed me that this policy or order was in effect. I was never aware of anything even remotely approximating that."

DEPLORABLES don't care, they worship the o d.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

CU88 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:41 am

A Xmas miracle!

This was indeed a very, very revealing post.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:58 am

A Xmas miracle!

What's the problem here? Hunter Biden is under investigation by DoJ for possible tax evasion and lying under oath. The Biden Administration declined to replace the DOPUS-appointed US Attorney who had opened the case initially and he continues on the case to this day.

Here in America when you are charged with crimes like these - you aren't held in custody. I suspect he has turned in his passport.
His father is POTUS and as such he is entitled to travel on AF1 as a family member. Nothing nefarious there perhaps not the best look politically.

Speaking of bad looks - still crying over old news isn't a particularly good one either - Papadop and Flynn were tried and convicted in a court of law by a jury of their peers. :oops: Both were pardoned by the former DOPUS.....along with more than a few other convicted criminals.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Papadop & Flynn were not convicted at trial. There were no juries.
They each accepted a plea rather than go bankrupt defending themselves against a bogus process crime.
DoJ tried to withdraw the charge against Flynn after a FBI inquiry into the ambush entrapment, but a partisan Judge ran out the clock.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:58 am

A Xmas miracle!

It was definitely someone from the left in government, a plant, who leaked the draft opinion to overturn Roe, right?
See Martin, Malcolm
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:58 am Papadop & Flynn were not convicted at trial. There were no juries.
They each accepted a plea rather than go bankrupt defending themselves against a bogus process crime.
DoJ tried to withdraw the charge against Flynn after a FBI inquiry into the ambush entrapment, but a partisan Judge ran out the clock.
A distinction without a difference. However they arrived at end of their cases both required pardons. "Partisan" judge was a originally appointed by Reagan and Bush 41 and then promoted by Clinton to his current position and an appointee on the bench for 27 years likely with no beefs from you.
Last edited by Kismet on Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “POLITICS”