media matters

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
seacoaster

Re: media matters

Post by seacoaster »

Another example of the performative nonsense that passes off as "Conservative policies" among Republicans these days. They love the very stuff they should be ashamed of. Always scared of, and willing to diminish, the other.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

So DeSantis once again shows what an ignorant moron he is. Nothing new.

SS, DD.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:38 pm So DeSantis once again shows what an ignorant moron he is. Nothing new.

SS, DD.

Defending young girls = “ignorant moron”.

✅
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:31 pm Another example of the performative nonsense that passes off as "Conservative policies" among Republicans these days. They love the very stuff they should be ashamed of. Always scared of, and willing to diminish, the other.

Defending young girls = “diminishing others”

✅
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

I realize the left doesn’t like to mock the media, since so much of the media does nothing but protect the left, but I seriously question anyone who doesn’t pause to reflect just how insanely bad our media is.

Here’s a Politico headline and article from yesterday, which they deleted once everyone pointed out how dumb they are:

490B78CD-1A84-40D1-AC43-E24DB70EEB27.jpeg
490B78CD-1A84-40D1-AC43-E24DB70EEB27.jpeg (45.72 KiB) Viewed 773 times

Now to be fair, most of the left ACTUALLY DOES believe that KBJ will be the first black SCOTUS justice (she’ll be the third for those unaware), so it’s not heavy lifting for the media to continue to get away with lies.

The Internet has been a double edged sword for the left: they want to shut down the right and try mightily to do so, but squashing truth on the Internet is like hammering jello to a tree: it’s really difficult. So even the left finds it hard to lie as often as they wish.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Meanwhile, covering the big stories....

https://twitter.com/SollenbergerRC/stat ... 05/photo/1
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

College freshman pones' CNN Stelter, who then trips over himself.

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

I don't have a link for this yet the article was pathetic and amusing all at the same time. Our sorry ass lame local newspaper the DUMMYcrats chronicle goes on a new crusade every week to prove how bad and evil all white people are that live around or near Rochester NY. They can't hep it, they were born with the stupid spoon in their mouth.. to paraphrase something the late Ann Richards said about GWB.

So my wife and I, at her request purchase the Sunday DUMMYcrats chronicle. She wants the coupons and such and for some morbid reason has to read the obituaries. This Sunday a truly fascinating article accounting for 3 pages in an ever shrinking newspaper were dedicated to asking why the poor folks living in the city of Rochester don't have enough trees on neighborhood streets? Those suburban folks have plenty of new trees growing where they live.

I have a very quick response for the idiots that publish the DUMMYcrats chronicle. One of 2 things happens to the many trees planted by the city of Rochester. Vandals destroy them and more entrepenural type folks dig them up and sell them. In a nutshell that explains for the most part why there is a lack of trees on neighborhood streets in the city of Rochester. It does not involve a devious conspiracy to not allow poor city folks to enjoy the shade of a tree.

When I was still living in the city they planted about a dozen new trees all up and down the block on my street. Magically within a few weeks these new trees were replaced by holes in the ground where the trees use to be. The most agreed upon theory is these trees became scared of city living and ran away to the burbs.

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/in ... 357541002/
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

If you haven’t heard the latest liberal media meltdown, our mainstream media is angry at the Twitter account, Libs of Tik Tok, which reposts videos by lunatic leftist teachers (who publicly post their videos for attention, which Libs of Tik Tok gladly assists them!)

The Washington Post sicced one of their more dishonest hypocrites, Taylor Lorenz, to out the owner of Libs of Tik Tok, a married orthodox Jewish realtor from (of all places!) Brooklyn. This woman preferred to be unknown, but Wapo sent reporters to her relatives houses to ask what they thought of their relative.

There was great kerfluffle on Twitter yesterday about doxxing private persons.

Lost in the shuffle of course was any examination of the actual videos that Libs of Tik Tok reposts, videos which are exhibits A-Z why we need to be careful about allowing teachers unmonitored rights to indoctrinate kids.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

.. cry me a river hypocrite. The reporter was just playing by republiCON rules :roll: what a snowflake :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:58 pm .. cry me a river hypocrite. The reporter was just playing by republiCON rules :roll: what a snowflake :lol: :lol:
And so is Ms. TikTok:

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/sta ... 6532868096

Make a splash, then grift -- we are the GOP.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:35 pm
jhu72 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:58 pm .. cry me a river hypocrite. The reporter was just playing by republiCON rules :roll: what a snowflake :lol: :lol:
And so is Ms. TikTok:

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/sta ... 6532868096

Make a splash, then grift -- we are the GOP.

It’s ‘grifting’ when someone reposts videos made by folks who wanted their videos shown to as many others as possible?

Isn’t it odd that Democrats never comment on the actual videos and content therein? Hmmmmmm
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:40 pm

Isn’t it odd that Democrats never comment on the actual videos and content therein? Hmmmmmm
Not odd at all. Well, unless you're a moron. Are you a moron, Pete?

Let me rephrase: did you learn ANYTHING from the video that showed the Covington Catholic boys provoking and smirking at the Native American man?

Anything at all?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:13 pm

Let me rephrase: did you learn ANYTHING from the video that showed the Covington Catholic boys provoking and smirking at the Native American man?

Anything at all?

These are full videos provided by the subjects themselves, not partisan media.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:21 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:13 pm

Anything at all?
These are full videos provided by the subjects themselves, not partisan media.
So you're telling us that you're a moron. Nice job, Pete.

Yes, Pete. These videos tell the whole story, are unedited, and the Tik Tok Lady is unbiased.

Carry on. Maybe she'll help you find and beat up some more gay kids, eh Petey?
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:13 pm the Covington Catholic boys provoking and smirking at the Native American man?
:lol: ...you are a joke. We watched & dissected the entire video back when it happened. The Covington kids did nothing to provoke the old man & stood expressionless as the old medicine man sung in his face. That's why the media companies are paying to settle.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

old salt wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:13 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:13 pm the Covington Catholic boys provoking and smirking at the Native American man?
:lol: ...you are a joke. We watched & dissected the entire video back when it happened. The Covington kids did nothing to provoke the old man & stood expressionless as the old medicine man sung in his face. That's why the media companies are paying to settle.

Another point to this that a fan won’t admit is, media companies are settling because they edited those clips and maligned the kid, but the leftist teacher creators of the Libs of Tik Tok (LOTT) videos can’t sue LOTT because all she does is repost the entire videos that the creators made expressly hoping everyone would see them!

The problem there (for the same media settling with nick sandman) is they know the LOTT reposted videos make their leftist creators look insane…damaging the leftist narrative that parents don’t need to know what’s going on in schools (when obviously they do).
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:01 pm Another point to this that a fan won’t admit is, media companies are settling because they edited those clips and maligned the kid, but the leftist teacher creators of the Libs of Tik Tok (LOTT) videos can’t sue LOTT because all she does is repost the entire videos that the creators made expressly hoping everyone would see them!
:lol: Toddler logic.

The Covington Video that was circulated EVERYWHERE, not just at the Post, wasn't edited. That wasn't the problem. WaPo didn't do a thing to that video, as it wasn't theirs to edit.

What happened, but you are too busy using toddler-logic to remember, is that a SECOND VIDEO was released, which showed a more complete picture.

What you are pretending to be soooo freaking stupid, yet again, that you don't understand that a quick tik tok video NEVER tells the entire truth of a story, regardless of subject. That's SUPPOSED to be the lesson from Covington. But as always, you pretend like you failed out of Florida State, and gee whiz, you're just too dumb to understand this.

No one is this dumb, Pete. You pretend that you think that every video YOU LIKE must be real, and unimpeachable in its complete truth. And every video you DON"T LIKE must be fake news. Like I said....toddler-logic. Stop acting like you're this dumb. No one is this stupid.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:02 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:01 pm Another point to this that a fan won’t admit is, media companies are settling because they edited those clips and maligned the kid, but the leftist teacher creators of the Libs of Tik Tok (LOTT) videos can’t sue LOTT because all she does is repost the entire videos that the creators made expressly hoping everyone would see them!
:lol: Toddler logic.

The Covington Video that was circulated EVERYWHERE, not just at the Post, wasn't edited. That wasn't the problem. WaPo didn't do a thing to that video, as it wasn't theirs to edit.

What happened, but you are too busy using toddler-logic to remember, is that a SECOND VIDEO was released, which showed a more complete picture.

What you are pretending to be soooo freaking stupid, yet again, that you don't understand that a quick tik tok video NEVER tells the entire truth of a story, regardless of subject. That's SUPPOSED to be the lesson from Covington. But as always, you pretend like you failed out of Florida State, and gee whiz, you're just too dumb to understand this.

No one is this dumb, Pete. You pretend that you think that every video YOU LIKE must be real, and unimpeachable in its complete truth. And every video you DON"T LIKE must be fake news. Like I said....toddler-logic. Stop acting like you're this dumb. No one is this stupid.
You could be wrong.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”

Return to “POLITICS”