media matters

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: media matters

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:42 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:10 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:33 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:48 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:11 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:32 am Finally, no one cares if anyone wants to live differently than how they’re born. No one.

:roll:

How did the right becomes such whiners??

One athlete is "wrecking the dreams of not simply the 15 girls she beat, but the thousands of others watching all this thinking they shouldn’t even try."
Excuse there Skippy but people have the right to care when YOUR tax dollars are being used to pay for the surgery. If a dude wants to cut off his tallywhacker and have a vagina inserted in its place and pay for the estrogen therapy and pay for it all herself... Knock yourself out. Don't sit here and tell me paying for it is my responsibility. Your a rich old white liberal guy, why dont you break out your effing checkbook and underwrite all these expensive procedures your god damn self. I don't know what is wrong with you but you have rapidly turned into an industrial strength weed.
Were your (or my) tax dollars used?
Can you cite something that says that's what happened with Lia? I sure can't.

I was quoting Petey's ridiculous statement.

But ok, why would you "whine" about your tax dollars being used when you have no basis for thinking they were???

Yes, whiners.
Sex change operations are being done for prisoners in many states. Who is paying for them again???

https://www.worldtribune.com/team-biden ... perations/

Am i free to whine now??? I have no problem with ANYONE who wants to butcher their bodies if it makes them feel better. All you have to do is pay for it yourself. Is that too much to ask???

https://www.ohiocrimelaw.com/blog/2014/ ... te-really/

I get it now, if your diagnosed with Gender Identity Disorder......... Who the eff made that one up??????????
It's an entirely different topic, but you go ahead and get all exercised about it.
I haven't taken any position on that topic, but if you'd bothered to ask, I'm pretty darn unconcerned; It doesn't make my top 100 list of things to think hard about.

So, the real question to me is, why are you changing the subject and making accusations?
I'm doubting that gender
identity disorder is a real thing. If you remember the point YOU made was taxpayer money was not being used for gender reassignment surgery. That assertion is not correct. If anyone is changing the subject it is you sir.
I strongly disagree on the "real thing".

However, we were not discussing who paid for Lia's medical care, and so hadn't addressed it. It's irrelevant to the question of whether such individuals should be able to compete in their chosen sport.

Nor have I made that assertion in response to you bringing it up.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:21 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:32 am Finally, no one cares if anyone wants to live differently than how they’re born. No one.

One athlete is "wrecking the dreams of not simply the 15 girls she beat, but the thousands of others watching all this thinking they shouldn’t even try."
Excuse there Skippy but people have the right to care when YOUR tax dollars are being used to pay for the surgery. If a dude wants to cut off his tallywhacker and have a vagina inserted in its place and pay for the estrogen therapy and pay for it all herself... Knock yourself out. Don't sit here and tell me paying for it is my responsibility. Your a rich old white liberal guy, why dont you break out your effing checkbook and underwrite all these expensive procedures your god damn self. I don't know what is wrong with you but you have rapidly turned into an industrial strength weed.

But ok, why would you "whine" about your tax dollars being used when you have no basis for thinking they were???

Yes, whiners.
Sex change operations are being done for prisoners in many states. Who is paying for them again???

Am i free to whine now??? I have no problem with ANYONE who wants to butcher their bodies if it makes them feel better. All you have to do is pay for it yourself. Is that too much to ask???

I get it now, if your diagnosed with Gender Identity Disorder......... Who the eff made that one up??????????
It's an entirely different topic, but you go ahead and get all exercised about it.
I haven't taken any position on that topic, but if you'd bothered to ask, I'm pretty darn unconcerned; It doesn't make my top 100 list of things to think hard about.

So, the real question to me is, why are you changing the subject and making accusations?
I'm doubting that gender
identity disorder is a real thing. If you remember the point YOU made was taxpayer money was not being used for gender reassignment surgery. That assertion is not correct. If anyone is changing the subject it is you sir.

However, we were not discussing who paid for Lia's medical care, and so hadn't addressed it. It's irrelevant to the question of whether such individuals should be able to compete in their chosen sport.

I am talking about gender re-assignment. If you are a male wanting to be a female, does your genetic makeup after your procedure actually make you a female??? Your the expert here, having anointed yourself so, kindly enlighten us when a male/female after being butchered on the OR table actually becomes a male or female??? I'm assuming you slept a a holiday inn express last night. :lol:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Yes, whiners.

I'm doubting that gender

I don't give a rats rear end about Lia. My point was why should the taxpayers be forced to pay re-assignment surgery for any one who is uncomfortable in the gender they were born in? If you feel that strongly... PAY FOR THE SURGERY YOUR DAMN SELF.... :evil: Maybe I am too thin skinned here MD. We just received the bill for my wifes procedure to ablate the nerve in her spine causing her the constant pain and numbness in her arm.... 6000 thousand dollars WE PAID FOR. You wanna cut your penis off and become a girl... PAY FOR IT YOUR GODDAMN SELF. I have no problem with that... do you????? It is not the responsibility of the US taxpayer to accommodate your feelings..... If your a member of the US military today, then my tax dollars will pay for your gender re-assignment... wait... you told me that wouldn't happen?????? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:03 am

Yes, whiners.

I'm doubting that gender

I don't give a rats rear end about Lia. My point was why should the taxpayers be forced to pay re-assignment surgery for any one who is uncomfortable in the gender they were born in? If you feel that strongly... PAY FOR THE SURGERY YOUR DAMN SELF.... :evil: Maybe I am too thin skinned here MD. We just received the bill for my wifes procedure to ablate the nerve in her spine causing her the constant pain and numbness in her arm.... 6000 thousand dollars WE PAID FOR. You wanna cut your penis off and become a girl... PAY FOR IT YOUR GODDAMN SELF. I have no problem with that... do you????? It is not the responsibility of the US taxpayer to accommodate your feelings..... If your a member of the US military today, then my tax dollars will pay for your gender re-assignment... wait... you told me that wouldn't happen?????? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Anyone supporting taxpayer-funded gender reassignment surgery should be roundly ignored,
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:13 am

Yes, whiners.

I'm doubting that gender

Anyone supporting taxpayer-funded gender reassignment surgery should be roundly ignored,
Well some folks here very loudly proclaimed that gender reassignment surgery was not happening at taxpayers expense. When it was proven to them they were trumping to us( by trumping i mean lying) they rapidly tried to switch gears and change the subject. When the light of truth is focused on the cockroaches they scurry for cover wherever they can hide.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

The left screams "show me the science!"
Until it comes to "gender identity" and abortion.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:33 am The left screams "show me the science!"

Narrator: “the left is the very opposite of science…they’re all about ‘feelings’”.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:24 am

Yes, whiners.

I'm doubting that gender

Well some folks here very loudly proclaimed that gender reassignment surgery was not happening at taxpayers expense. When it was proven to them they were trumping to us( by trumping i mean lying) they rapidly tried to switch gears and change the subject. When the light of truth is focused on the cockroaches they scurry for cover wherever they can hide.

I noticed that. :lol:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:33 am The left screams "show me the science!"
#1 I have NO PROBLEM with anyone uncomfortable in the gender they were worn in. I don't understand their reasoning anymore than i understand why they would want to lop off their member and have some sort of vagina surgically inserted and then believe they are now really a woman. I will say when that new vagina includes a uterus and the ability to get knocked up and squeeze out a baby... i will be impressed as hell. Maybe even their breasts will lactate and they can nurse the baby as well. So my friend MD lax does not drop a load in his pants... the last observation was made by my wife. The last time i checked, all of her parts were the real deal... :D
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:43 am

Yes, whiners.

I'm doubting that gender

I am talking about gender re-assignment. If you are a male wanting to be a female, does your genetic makeup after your procedure actually make you a female??? Your the expert here, having anointed yourself so, kindly enlighten us when a male/female after being butchered on the OR table actually becomes a male or female??? I'm assuming you slept a a holiday inn express last night. :lol:
I'd refer you to those who are experts on the issues, which certainly isn't me.

On the issue of allowing trans folks to compete, having transitioned and committed to such, I have my opinions. Complicated, but I come down on the side of yes.

And I especially have views on specious claims that thousands of little girls should be told to quit, that they can't win an NCAA championship.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Yes, whiners.

I'm doubting that gender

Could you cite who made this argument in relation to Lia?...far as I know, she wasn't a prisoner...

I thought the discussion was about Lia winning a championship, being allowed to compete...not about who paid for her medical care.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:52 am

Yes, whiners.

I'm doubting that gender

Could you cite who made this argument in relation to Lia?...far as I know, she wasn't a prisoner...

I thought the discussion was about Lia winning a championship, being allowed to compete...not about who paid for her medical care.

The thread evolved, like gender theory.

Are you in favor of taxpayer-funded gender reassignment?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Yup, totally different topic, no relation to the one we were discussing.
But I understand why those claiming to be worried about little girls quitting their sport because they are being told by some adult that they'll never win an NCAA championship might want to change the topic.

I'm fine with any medically recommended care being provided to those incarcerated or in the military, (taxpayers) or otherwise insured. Note, my own insurance coverage (and likely most of those on here) means that I contribute to the pool of $ that are used for those getting care from that pool, though I will, in certain types of procedures, never personally have any risk of needing such specific care...ie child birth.

I'm not going to substitute my preferences for what the docs say is helpful to the patients under their care.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:48 pm Yup, totally different topic, no relation to the one we were discussing.
But I understand why those claiming to be worried about little girls quitting their sport because they are being told by some adult that they'll never win an NCAA championship might want to change the topic.

I'm fine with any medically recommended care being provided to those incarcerated or in the military, (taxpayers) or otherwise insured. Note, my own insurance coverage (and likely most of those on here) means that I contribute to the pool of $ that are used for those getting care from that pool, though I will, in certain types of procedures, never personally have any risk of needing such specific care...ie child birth.

I'm not going to substitute my preferences for what the docs say is helpful to the patients under their care.

:roll: :roll:

A fundamental rupture with common sense and American values, in favor of ‘feelings’.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Amazing that we're complaining about feelings right after pages of posts fretting about the feelings of Thomas' competitors. You can't make this stuff up :lol:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:03 pm Amazing that we're complaining about feelings right after pages of posts fretting about the feelings of Thomas' competitors. You can't make this stuff up :lol:
... there would be no hypocrisy if not for republiCONs! :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:03 pm Amazing that we're complaining about feelings right after pages of posts fretting about the feelings of Thomas' competitors. You can't make this stuff up :lol:

Coming in second, third, fourth, or not even getting a slot to race the finals because a trans male is allowed to compete against girls is not ‘feelings’….that’s cold math.

The anger it generates from the ‘losers’ is indeed a feeling, but that’s a real feeling, not the empty insincere feeling of a lib trying to outwoke his online peers.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:37 pm

Coming in second, third, fourth, or not even getting a slot to race the finals because a trans male is allowed to compete against girls is not ‘feelings’….that’s cold math.

The anger it generates from the ‘losers’ is indeed a feeling, but that’s a real feeling, not the empty insincere feeling of a lib trying to outwoke his online peers.
The trans male competing, Iszac Henig, had not yet started taking testosterone or had any other procedures giving him an advantage over the women competing. If he begins hormone therapy, he won't be able to compete vs. women any longer.

Not sure what you're going on about here as you clearly don't know what you're talking about. He didn't displace anyone. :lol:

But keep talking about feelings when they matter to you. And keep on canceling!
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:03 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:37 pm

The trans male competing, Iszac Henig, had not yet started taking testosterone or had any other procedures giving him an advantage over the women competing. If he begins hormone therapy, he won't be able to compete vs. women any longer.

Not sure what you're going on about here as you clearly don't know what you're talking about. He didn't displace anyone. :lol:

But keep talking about feelings when they matter to you. And keep on canceling!

BE1521AC-E5D1-4EF8-8500-4585E50BDC00.jpeg
BE1521AC-E5D1-4EF8-8500-4585E50BDC00.jpeg (242.55 KiB) Viewed 591 times
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... that makes a huge difference. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM

Return to “POLITICS”