Conservative Ideology: A Big Lie

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Conservative Ideology

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:03 pm
If you are, great. My question specifically was “are you a grandparent to black grandchildren?”, not an uncle.
:lol: Sure, Pete. THAT was the question. As if there's an important difference between being a grandparent or uncle of black children, Pete.

You were trying to hit posters for having all-white families...and you're wrong. I know for a fact I'm not the only one, Pete.

You're not fooling anyone.
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:03 pm Again it might help if you didn’t cut up posts to mislead readers.
It's to cut through your nonsense, and address as specific question. Which I did.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:42 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:08 am
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:38 am
Wonder how many *black* sons-in-law and grandchildren the non-black Fanlax FLP have?
I'm an uncle to three awesome kids.

How about you, Pete?

Am I an uncle, or am I an uncle to *black* nephews and nieces? Are you? Your post is unclear.

If you are, great. My question specifically was “are you a grandparent to black grandchildren?”, not an uncle.

Again it might help if you didn’t cut up posts to mislead readers. I’m not sure you’ll change, but the practice is annoying because of it’s intentional deceptions.
baloney, you just can't handle direct, pointed challenges.

What difference does it make whether a fellow poster has grandchildren, black or not?

If there must be a question, an at least on point question might be whether any of us would personally be able to choose to marry someone other than our race (or religion, etc), or whether that would be an issue for us. Would we be 'concerned' about it if one of our kids was considering such a choice?

This grandma's reality wasn't one she actively chose, her daughter did.
We have no idea what their relationship is beyond that they are not so badly estranged that they would refuse to be in a family photo.
At a minimum, that's a start...but it really doesn't tell us more than that.
Let's hope they have a great relationship and as well with the son-in-law and the grandkids.

But let's admit that we have no real idea what vestiges of bigotry in this lane she has. What we do know is what her policy positions are in other areas. And she definitely has bigotries and a willingness to spread very damaging political disinformation for partisan purposes...like you.
... in my cousin's relationship where I know the gears grind a little, her grand daughter, husband and child (great grand son) appear in multiple family and extended family (along with me, my wife and kids) photos.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:52 pm
Wonder how many *black* sons-in-law and grandchildren the non-black Fanlax FLP have?

How about you, Pete?

Am I an uncle, or am I an uncle to *black* nephews and nieces? Are you? Your post is unclear.

Again it might help if you didn’t cut up posts to mislead readers. I’m not sure you’ll change, but the practice is annoying because of it’s intentional deceptions.

What difference does it make whether a fellow poster has grandchildren, black or not?

If there must be a question, an at least on point question might be whether any of us would personally be able to choose to marry someone other than our race (or religion, etc), or whether that would be an issue for us. Would we be 'concerned' about it if one of our kids was considering such a choice?

We have no idea what their relationship is beyond that they are not so badly estranged that they would refuse to be in a family photo.
Let's hope they have a great relationship and as well with the son-in-law and the grandkids.

But let's admit that we have no real idea what vestiges of bigotry in this lane she has. What we do know is what her policy positions are in other areas. And she definitely has bigotries and a willingness to spread very damaging political disinformation for partisan purposes...like you.

That seems like a post worthy of suspension, but I won’t report it, so you’re good. Unlike Joe.

‘Mary Miller has bigotries’ according to MD, who obviously knows this woman really well (you’d kind of need to know someone well if you accuse them of being bigots). :roll: :roll:

Have you, MD, read about the many many instances where rabidly online Twitter Democrats are calling Clarence Thomas the n-word? You know, your new Party? Just flat out writing the word, as if it’s been just below the surface all these years itching to get out. Revealing.
Again with the BS and lying. Her bigotry, which I have repeatedly indicated, is observable through her actual public policies. I don't need to know her personally, (and "obviously" make no such claims - your lie), to be able to make that clear observation. Want to disagree on that interpretation, fine. But that's my opinion and its basis, you don't need to lie about it.

Re Thomas, I'm not remotely okay with anyone calling some the n-word unless it is clearly meant as a term of endearment, common cause, and it still makes me uncomfortable.

Second lie, I have no "new Party".

But sure, I really strongly dislike what I know of Clarence Thomas and his wife. Not sure why that's relevant, though, other than just another "squirrel" from you.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:55 pm

How about you, Pete?

... in my cousin's relationship where I know the gears grind a little, her grand daughter, husband and child (great grand son) appear in multiple family and extended family (along with me, my wife and kids) photos.
Hopefully they will evolve. Often such happens.
Sometimes not; can take a generation.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Democrats seem very nervous that Republicans are finally recruiting poll watchers.

Makes you wonder what’s been happening all these years….
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Good lord, the stupidity just spews and spews.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:49 am Good lord, the stupidity just spews and spews.
Yep. What's been happening all these years? Free and fair elections.

Well, maybe not in Florida. Guess we can look forward to more Brooks Brothers Riots.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:54 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:49 am Good lord, the stupidity just spews and spews.
Yep. What's been happening all these years? Free and fair elections.

Well, maybe not in Florida. Guess we can look forward to more Brooks Brothers Riots.

Any FLP care to comment on their gal AOC calling for the Supreme Court to be abolished?

BFF898E8-46F5-477C-A2ED-7BD5ADB8CE32.jpeg
BFF898E8-46F5-477C-A2ED-7BD5ADB8CE32.jpeg (104.44 KiB) Viewed 396 times
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

responded elsewhere, dumb trolling comment.

she means filibuster, not SCOTUS.

It's been an argument she's made many times.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:15 am
Democrats seem very nervous that Republicans are finally recruiting poll watchers.

:lol: How'd Trump get elected? Or McConnell? You're filling your shoes with drool again, Pete. I'm not buying you more shoes, sorry.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:13 pm

:lol: How'd Trump get elected? Or McConnell? You're filling your shoes with drool again, Pete. I'm not buying you more shoes, sorry.

You need to have a word with your DNC candidates, a fan. For some odd reason, I don’t trust your clowns without supervised vote counting.

2F9347F6-6385-49C6-964B-8A3F859E481A.jpeg
2F9347F6-6385-49C6-964B-8A3F859E481A.jpeg (115.23 KiB) Viewed 371 times
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:34 pm

You need to have a word with your DNC candidates, a fan. For some odd reason, I don’t trust your clowns without supervised vote counting.
Every election has supervised election. In every county in America.

You'd know this if you were serious about your concern. But you're not serious. You're a Trumpist.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:44 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:34 pm

Every election has supervised election. In every county in America.

You'd know this if you were serious about your concern. But you're not serious. You're a Trumpist.

Tell me more, I’m fascinated.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/pr/fo ... tion-fraud
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:49 pm

:lol: There were Republicans there, Petey. Always are, in every county in America. Reps from both parties.

Now what?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:53 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:49 pm

:lol: There were Republicans there, Petey. Always are, in every county in America. Reps from both parties.

Now what?

Were the Republican poll watchers you claim were there blind, while the noble Democrats did their work?

United States Attorney Jennifer Arbittier Williams announced today that former U.S. Congressman Michael “Ozzie” Myers, 79, of Philadelphia, PA, pleaded guilty today to conspiracy to deprive voters of civil rights, bribery, obstruction of justice, falsification of voting records, and conspiring to illegally vote in a federal election for orchestrating schemes to fraudulently stuff the ballot boxes for specific Democratic candidates in the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Pennsylvania elections.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:58 pm Were the Republican poll watchers you claim were there blind?
Apparently...sound like they didn't do their job, Pete. Now what?

You think our elections are fake. Solution: don't vote, Pete. Put your money where your mouth is, and don't vote.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:07 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:58 pm Were the Republican poll watchers you claim were there blind?

You think our elections are fake. Solution: don't vote, Pete. Put your money where your mouth is, and don't vote.

I think you saw our solution. Recruit poll watchers. No complaining. Let’s monitor. Simple.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:16 pm

I think you saw our solution. Recruit poll watchers. No complaining. Let’s monitor. Simple.
:lol: You think your team has never recruited poll watchers before?

Did you notice that you and your team "forgot" to complain about fixed 2022 primary elections, Pete? It's the same system they'll use this fall. And yet, it's a XMas miracle....not one of you remembered to complain that our voting system is fixed. Not one problem. Not one fixed vote.

What happened, Pete? Slip your mind?

The REAL reason you forgot to complain about the 2022 primaries is: you know our elections are fine, so it didn't occur to you to complain.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:24 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:16 pm

:lol: You think your team has never recruited poll watchers before?

Did you notice that you and your team "forgot" to complain about fixed 2022 primary elections, Pete? It's the same system they'll use this fall. And yet, it's a XMas miracle....not one of you remembered to complain that our voting system is fixed. Not one problem. Not one fixed vote.

What happened, Pete? Slip your mind?

The REAL reason you forgot to complain about the 2022 primaries is: you know our elections are fine, so it didn't occur to you to complain.

‘Our elections are fine’. We’ll just skip past the DOJ prosecution suggestion otherwise.

Here’s a fan’s favorite ‘democracy-promoting’ party, the DNC, subverting democracy just today:

Green Party candidate Matt Hoh did the hard work of collecting the 13,865 signatures required to get on the ballot (he submitted 15,953 signatures) and the NC Board of Elections just voted 3-2 not to certify it. The 3 people who voted to subvert democracy are DEMOCRATS.

Read the story here:

https://twitter.com/matthewphoh/status/ ... ZJ1vhwHotg

Yup, we’re fine, a fan assured you guys.

Return to “POLITICS”