Elon Musk (yet another authoritarian)

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Elon Musk is such a loser.

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:30 pm You should keep speculating on another family’s private life; just assume the worst about a person you’ve never met, a person you have a intensely palpable hatred of because he likes open speech and not whatever it is you like
:lol: Says the guy who won't shut up about how horrible Drag Queens are.....clearly you've never actually met one.

If you did, you'd be showing up at libraries to hear them read to you.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:08 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:30 pm You should keep speculating on another family’s private life; just assume the worst about a person you’ve never met, a person you have a intensely palpable hatred of because he likes open speech and not whatever it is you like
:lol: Says the guy who won't shut up about how horrible Drag Queens are.....clearly you've never actually met one.

I don’t think I’d be showing up anywhere to hear a drag Queen. I don’t really care what they have to say unless it impacts my industry. If you know any incredibly smart drag Queen aviation experts, please forward their deets to me.

I don’t want them talking to young kids. You shouldn’t either but the woke virtue signaling is strong with you folks, so I don’t expect any rational response to this.

Gracias.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

a fan wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:08 pm

:lol: :lol:

... republiCONs are afraid of anything having to do with sex or gender. I think you just triggered KellyAnne.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:20 pm I don’t think I’d be showing up anywhere to hear a drag Queen. I don’t really care what they have to say unless it impacts my industry. If you know any incredibly smart drag Queen aviation experts, please forward their deets to me.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Walked right into that one.......Here you go, Petey.

Here's an article from the Navy Times, Pete. You should read it to your "life coach"..... :lol:

https://www.navytimes.com/off-duty/mili ... y-daniels/

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:20 pm I don’t expect any rational response to this.
Want my response?

Betcha Yeoman 3rd class Joshua Kelley has accomplished more in just 23 years in life than you have to date. :lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:39 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:20 pm I don’t think I’d be showing up anywhere to hear a drag Queen. I don’t really care what they have to say unless it impacts my industry. If you know any incredibly smart drag Queen aviation experts, please forward their deets to me.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Walked right into that one.......Here you go, Petey.

Here's an article from the Navy Times, Pete. You should read it to your "life coach"..... :lol:

https://www.navytimes.com/off-duty/mili ... y-daniels/

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:20 pm I don’t expect any rational response to this.
Want my response?

Betcha Yeoman 3rd class Joshua Kelley has accomplished more in just 23 years in life than you have to date. :lol:

Am I missing something here, is Yeoman Kelley an aviation industry expert? If not (he’s not), how did I ‘walk right into it’? Or do you think an administrative supervisor = Chairman/CEO of Gulfstream??
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:03 pm Am I missing something here, is Yeoman Kelley an aviation expert?
:lol: RIght, Pete. Keep digging the hole.

What do you have on your CV that makes you a aviation expert? That U Florida degree? Whatcha got? A (snicker) pilot's license?

Give us your credentials if you're telling us that managing people on a freaking Aircraft carrier at age 23 is just no big deal.

Steak dinner says you weren't done at UFLorida as 23. :lol:

Floor's yours.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:11 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:03 pm Am I missing something here, is Yeoman Kelley an aviation expert?

What do you have on your CV that makes you a aviation expert? That U Florida degree? Whatcha got? A (snicker) pilot's license?

Give us your credentials if you're telling us that managing people on a freaking Aircraft carrier at age 23 is just no big deal.

Steak dinner says you weren't done at UFLorida as 23. :lol:

Floor's yours.

So he wasn’t an ‘expert’, as claimed by a fan. Or at least you have no idea if he’s an expert, which really is the correct summary of not just your post here but of many of your posts.

Didn’t you say I ‘walked right into it’? I’m fairly sure you said that. How does one ‘walk right into it’ if your own assumptions are so incorrect? I’d be interested to learn!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:18 pm

Steak dinner says you weren't done at UFLorida at 23. :lol:

Floor's yours.
So he wasn’t an ‘expert’, as claimed by a fan. Or at least you have no idea if he’s an expert, which really is the correct summary of not just your post here but of many of your posts.

Didn’t you say I ‘walked right into it’? I’m fairly sure you said that. How does one ‘walk right into it’ if your own assumptions are so incorrect? I’d be interested to learn!
Translation: I don't want to tell the board what my CV is, because it's ordinary....so I'm going to quibble over the word "expert" and pretend that no one notices.'

Still waiting for that CV, Pete, that lets you be the judge of the career 23 year old serving our country on an Aircraft Carrier.
DMac

Re: Elon Musk (yet another authoritarian)

Post by DMac »

Not that it much matters but something is off in this article.
“I’ve been accepted everywhere I go,” he told Navy Times. “Those outside my command don’t know I’m the drag queen who slayed on the ship. To most sailors, I’m just YN2 Kelley.
YN2 is a is a 2nd Class Petty Officer (E-5), not 3rd Class (E-4).
Gotta wonder where Harpy stores his wigs, heels, and outfits, you don't have a lot of closet space on a ship.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:30 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:18 pm

Steak dinner says you weren't done at UFLorida at 23. :lol:

Floor's yours.

Translation: I don't want to tell the board what my CV is, because it's ordinary....so I'm going to quibble over the word "expert" and pretend that no one notices.'

Still waiting for that CV, Pete, that lets you be the judge of the career 23 year old serving our country on an Aircraft Carrier.

One thing we should freely acknowledge here is because the local FLP citizenry delight in deplatforming the non-FLP (see Joe Mauer). I’d caution anyone here to not get into personal detail. All that does is fortify the FLP with mob instincts. Man, I wouldn’t tell you if I dropped a deuce this morning.

Back to regularly scheduled programming.

Did you just call a 23 year old a “career” man? :lol: :lol: A career man, at 23?!

Geez, you’re really flailing these days, a fan. Way too much QAnon-left superstition and factless commentary. Get back on track. Gracias.
kramerica.inc

Re: Jeff Bezos (yet another authoritarian capitalist)

Post by kramerica.inc »

kramerica.inc

Re: Jeff Bezos (yet another authoritarian)

Post by kramerica.inc »

The Bezos/Musk/Gates billionaire pissing match is real:

https://theweek.com/jeff-bezos/1012950/ ... f-leverage
kramerica.inc

Re: Jeff Bezos (yet another authoritarian)

Post by kramerica.inc »

MDlaxfan76

Re: Elon Musk (yet another authoritarian)

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Bunch of huge egos.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:00 am
Did you just call a 23 year old a “career” man? :lol: :lol: A career man, at 23?!
Gotta start somewhere. Mine started at 25.

Still waiting for your CV, PB. We both know why you're not sharing it.
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:17 am More on Bezos' toxic workplace:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technolo ... workplace/
Careful, Kram......Petey sez we're not allowed to criticize people with successful businesses.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:48 am

Careful, Kram......Petey sez we're not allowed to criticize people with successful businesses.

Are you commenting on his children?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:44 am
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:00 am

Gotta start somewhere. Mine started at 25.

Still waiting for your CV, PB. We both know why you're not sharing it.

You’re doing great.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:57 am

:lol: Right. That's not what you reacted to, my man. You got allllll upset because someone dared to criticize some of the things Musk has said and done.

And as we've learned, in ToddlerLand, you're not allowed to criticize someone Petey likes. He'll go tell his mom on you.

Now if Pete doesn't like the guy? Oh, that's different----and it's open season. And he'll go tell his mom that you're invited to Petey's next Bday party.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:49 am
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:57 am

:lol: Right. That's not what you reacted to, my man. You got allllll upset because someone dared to criticize some of the things Musk has said and done.

And as we've learned, in ToddlerLand, you're not allowed to criticize someone Petey likes. He'll go tell his mom on you.

Now if Pete doesn't like the guy? Oh, that's different----and it's open season. And he'll go tell his mom that you're invited to Petey's next Bday party.

Couple thoughts

One, I’m’fairly positive’ it’s not me who ‘runs to mom on Fanlax’. We can see with our eyes who does that. Let’s just say, it isn’t the Cradle side.

Two, wrong yet again on criticism. Feel free to criticize a businessman all you want regarding his leadership and the company. When you start in on his kids and family, no I don’t particularly like that, but again, we all know who in America has no qualms discussing the private lives of private individuals. Same crew here that ‘runs to mom’ when someone posts wrongthink.

Return to “POLITICS”