The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Typical Lax Dad

Typical Lax Dad

Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:14 pm
Did you really find this amusing?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

A look at the effect of transgender athlete bans on youth sports

https://www.fox13now.com/news/national/ ... uth-sports

Many bigoted anti-trans people have a big problem with trans athletes competing in sports. They believe that trans female athletes have some unfair advantage over naturally born female athletes. They always emphasize the term "fairness". Yet, these same critics have no problem with female athletes competing against men in sports such as equestrian sports and dog sledding. Females have tremendous advantages in these sports over men because of the weight factor. No adjustments were ever imposed on these sports despite weight disparities. Despite the advantage, men often win because of their athletic excellence.

By contrast, it will be recalled that NASCAR imposed changes when Danica Patrick came into the circuit - she weighed far less than did the male drivers and was forced to put dead weight on her car in order to level the playing field.

As shown in the article linked above, no new records have been set by trans female athletes. They work every bit as hard as anyone else. Only bigoted haters would try to deny them access to these sports. Denying them such access is unfair and illegal.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://www.npr.org/2022/07/26/11131373 ... llegations

This club was suppose to be a game changer. A place for the LGBTQ community to get together and be themselves. It looks like the owners of the club found fresh young meat to satisfy their pleasure. It could be said these owners were acting just like a bunch of out of control republicans.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:44 am https://www.npr.org/2022/07/26/11131373 ... llegations

This club was suppose to be a game changer. A place for the LGBTQ community to get together and be themselves. It looks like the owners of the club found fresh young meat to satisfy their pleasure. It could be said these owners were acting just like a bunch of out of control republicans.
My signature below, applies.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:04 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:44 am https://www.npr.org/2022/07/26/11131373 ... llegations

+1
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:31 am

+1
Are you surprised that members of any group display poor behavior? Hypocrisy is the human condition.

“The lawsuit also alleges that Pikus engaged in hateful, discriminatory rhetoric and discouraged the hiring of staff of color or trans individuals.”

However, the behavior of this individual doesn’t necessarily excuse anti-pathy towards the larger group.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:29 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:31 am

+1
Are you surprised that members of any group display poor behavior? Hypocrisy is the human condition.

“The lawsuit also alleges that Pikus engaged in hateful, discriminatory rhetoric and discouraged the hiring of staff of color or trans individuals.”

However, the behavior of this individual doesn’t necessarily excuse anti-pathy towards the larger group.
In this case the objective of the individuals in question was to have sex with gullible young gay men. They used the LGBTQ movement to create a nightclub that would provide them fresh meat for them to F**k. In the sickest case, allegedly, they did so right in the middle of the club. I have seen a lot of crazy chit in my lifetime. I have never once witnessed anybody F***ing on the floor of any bar i have ever been in. If there is anyone on this forum who as ever witnessed such a display, i hope you will enlighten us. I do remember many years ago a woman giving a Monica to a guy in the corner of the bar. I believe the bouncer threw them both out, much to the displeasure of the curious onlookers.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:28 am

IDK, did you find this amusing counselor???
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:57 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:28 am

IDK, did you find this amusing counselor???
No.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:53 pmIn this case the objective of the individuals in question was to have sex with gullible young gay men. They used the LGBTQ movement to create a nightclub that would provide them fresh meat for them to F**k. In the sickest case, allegedly, they did so right in the middle of the club. I have seen a lot of crazy chit in my lifetime. I have never once witnessed anybody F***ing on the floor of any bar i have ever been in. If there is anyone on this forum who as ever witnessed such a display, i hope you will enlighten us. I do remember many years ago a woman giving a Monica to a guy in the corner of the bar. I believe the bouncer threw them both out, much to the displeasure of the curious onlookers.
And I'm sure you never once witnessed anyone F***ing a kid in a Catholic Church either, yet here we are. Pedophiles creating an environment to provide them with fresh meat, and a system to cover it up for decades, if not longer.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:40 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:53 pmIn this case the objective of the individuals in question was to have sex with gullible young gay men. They used the LGBTQ movement to create a nightclub that would provide them fresh meat for them to F**k. In the sickest case, allegedly, they did so right in the middle of the club. I have seen a lot of crazy chit in my lifetime. I have never once witnessed anybody F***ing on the floor of any bar i have ever been in. If there is anyone on this forum who as ever witnessed such a display, i hope you will enlighten us. I do remember many years ago a woman giving a Monica to a guy in the corner of the bar. I believe the bouncer threw them both out, much to the displeasure of the curious onlookers.
And I'm sure you never once witnessed anyone F***ing a kid in a Catholic Church either, yet here we are. Pedophiles creating an environment to provide them with fresh meat, and a system to cover it up for decades, if not longer.
You would be correct. I never once witnessed people screwing in a Catholic church or any other church for that matter. If you want to criticize the Catholic church I'm not going to disagree with you. I can say that in all the time I was a practicing Catholic I never witnessed anything hinky. It is disgusting that the Catholic church covered up for so many priests who were sexual deviants. That might explain why so many Catholics have bailed on their church. The Catholic church made their own bed and now they have to lie on it. So to shift gears, what say you about the owners of this nightclub and what were their intentions? It was a nice try on your part to deflect but you failed miserably in your attempt.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:48 am
You would be correct. I never once witnessed people screwing in a Catholic church or any other church for that matter. If you want to criticize the Catholic church I'm not going to disagree with you. I can say that in all the time I was a practicing Catholic I never witnessed anything hinky. It is disgusting that the Catholic church covered up for so many priests who were sexual deviants. That might explain why so many Catholics have bailed on their church. The Catholic church made their own bed and now they have to lie on it. So to shift gears, what say you about the owners of this nightclub and what were their intentions? It was a nice try on your part to deflect but you failed miserably in your attempt.
I can't imagine anyone on here being remotely OK with what is alleged to have occurred with that nightclub. If true, jail time.

Why would you think that anyone on here thinks differently?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:48 am
I can't imagine anyone on here being remotely OK with what is alleged to have occurred with that nightclub. If true, jail time.

There is not exactly a stampede of folks on this forum stepping up to repudiate what happened at this club. There has been a slow and very tentative trickle of forum members who finally realized this was a bad thing. These young gay men are so vulnerable and so easily taken advantage of. There is no shortage of sick people willing to use them and dispose of them like yesterdays garbage. These young men have been used and abused for most of their lives. My wife treated and interacted with countless young men when she was a nurse in the anal dysplasia unit at Strong Memorial hospital. The stories they told her were heartbreaking. Her mission in life was convincing these young men to show up for their examinations. The sad part is that there are so very many of them that are just kicked to the curb and forgotten by the people that love them.
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:04 am

There is not exactly a stampede of folks on this forum stepping up to repudiate what happened at this club. There has been a slow and very tentative trickle of forum members who finally realized this was a bad thing. These young gay men are so vulnerable and so easily taken advantage of. There is no shortage of sick people willing to use them and dispose of them like yesterdays garbage.
stampede?
Seems obvious.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:06 am

There is not exactly a stampede of folks on this forum stepping up to repudiate what happened at this club. There has been a slow and very tentative trickle of forum members who finally realized this was a bad thing. These young gay men are so vulnerable and so easily taken advantage of. There is no shortage of sick people willing to use them and dispose of them like yesterdays garbage.
stampede?
Seems obvious.
Why is that?? They have no problem criticizing the Catholic church for what they ignored for decades. I notice that Pope Francis is in Canada on a Vatican sponsored apology tour. i wonder if he brought his checkbook with him to pay for the damage done by his church??
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:15 am

stampede?
Seems obvious.
Why is that?? They have no problem criticizing the Catholic church for what they ignored for decades. I notice that Pope Francis is in Canada on a Vatican sponsored apology tour. i wonder if he brought his checkbook with him to pay for the damage done by his church??
Simple, this is one night club and one small group of reprobates, not an institution with enormous wealth and power, trusted by many millions of people.

There's no grand pattern of corruption and cover-up running over decades, probably much, much longer...

Nor does this group of allegedly bad folks claim to be acting in the name of God. No one claiming such high moral authority...
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:19 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:15 am

stampede?
Seems obvious.
Simple, this is one night club and one small group of reprobates, not an institution with enormous wealth and power, trusted by many millions of people.

There's no grand pattern of corruption and cover-up running over decades, probably much, much longer...

Nor does this group of allegedly bad folks claim to be acting in the name of God. No one claiming such high moral authority...
"Nor does this group of allegedly bad folks claim to be acting in the name of God."

Your correct, they only lured in young gay men to have sex with them. If your asking the Catholic church to repudiate centuries of abhorrent behavior then i guess you can go all the way back to the Crusades and fast forward from there. There is a reason I am no longer a Catholic but i know and respect alot of devout Catholics who are good and decent people that respect their church and their faith. That is probably the same reason so many former Catholics such as myself turned their back on the church. The Catholic church created this problem and having Pope Francis tour the world to apologize does little to assuage the anger of catholics who are angry at what their church is guilty of.

Return to “POLITICS”