Ron Desantis (The Desantis Doctrine)

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: Ron Desantis (The Desantis Doctrine)

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:17 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:58 pm If Trump caused something, he shouldn’t get a mulligan. What we were discussing is the economy.
Oh totally. Trump was the guy who signed spending and taxation bills into law for four years...so his actions obviously had zero effect on the US economy.

Is the drool filling your shoes yet, Pete?

What are you on?!?

Of course Trump’s tax and spending impacted the economy. That’s what helped the economy flourish. That economic performance is why he was easily going to be re-elected.

You okay?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:21 pm Of course Trump’s tax and spending impacted the economy. That’s what helped the economy flourish
:lol: The economy was flourishing in 2020 and 21?

How come Trump handed out trillions in bailouts for our "awesome" economy, Pete? Was Trump just bored, and needed something to do?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:30 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:21 pm Of course Trump’s tax and spending impacted the economy. That’s what helped the economy flourish
:lol: The economy was flourishing in 2020 and 21?

How come Trump handed out trillions in bailouts for our "awesome" economy, Pete? Was Trump just bored, and needed something to do?

Do you not know that was Covid induced? March 15, 2020. The economy seized because of Covid. Prior to Covid, we had perhaps our best economy ever.

I give Trump a mulligan for the economy from that day forward because he had no control over the pandemic. He should have fired Fauci and that carnival crew, but he didn’t. He gets no mulligan for his handling of Covid.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:32 pm Do you not know that was Covid induced? The economy seized because of Covid. Prior to Covid, we had perhaps our best economy ever.
So we're back to allowing excuses for a President's performance.

Neat.

With both Trump and Biden, I excuse their performances because of world events beyond their control.

But hey, when you change your mind in the next post coming up...I'm back to giving Trump no excuses for his economic failures that were so bad that he had to violate free market principles...and hand out cash to businesses instead of just letting them fail.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

RepubliCON Snowflake Trigger Alert. If sex scares you - don't open site.
Break glass and advise Ronnie DeathSantis
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:35 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:32 pm Do you not know that was Covid induced? The economy seized because of Covid. Prior to Covid, we had perhaps our best economy ever.
So we're back to allowing excuses for a President's performance.

Neat.

With both Trump and Biden, I excuse their performances because of world events beyond their control.

But hey, when you change your mind in the next post coming up...I'm back to giving Trump no excuses for his economic failures that were so bad that he had to violate free market principles...and hand out cash to businesses instead of just letting them fail.

You’re excusing Biden for inflation because of Ukraine?! Lol.

2606281E-2527-46C7-83EA-B28E136F9AFB.jpeg
2606281E-2527-46C7-83EA-B28E136F9AFB.jpeg (179.49 KiB) Viewed 419 times
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:36 pm RepubliCON Snowflake Trigger Alert. If sex scares you - don't open site.
Break glass and advise Ronnie DeathSantis

Yeah nothing like discussing periods with five year olds. They love that.

And selling a man who says he’s having a period…beyond parody.

Watch the video.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: -- warned you not to open the site.

"Just a few seconds of someone with a transgender pride shirt grinds your balls into powder" :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:38 pm You’re excusing Biden for inflation because of Ukraine?! Lol.
Ah, so you're back to not making external excuses for President for the the economy?

Neat. Anything else?
ggait

Post by ggait »

Liz Cheney bringing it last night at the Reagan Library.

Interesting twist is her seriously playing the girl power card.

Strong, female, no BS and 100% Never Trump.

RonDe may have some competition.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ggait wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:20 am Liz Cheney bringing it last night at the Reagan Library.

It would be darn interesting.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:47 am
ggait wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:20 am Liz Cheney bringing it last night at the Reagan Library.

Every time I shake my head in bemusement how out of touch you guys are, you find a way to top it.

Liz won’t even win her seat in the Republican primary. Not simply won’t win it, but will be annihilated.

Yet somehow, ggait and MD are out here thinking she’s the answer. It’s rather remarkable. Honestly, are you just out here having kicks for fun, or do you actually believe your inanity?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... apparently got a standing O. I assume the attendees were traditional republicans on the never Trump end of the spectrum. She is well setup to emerge from the Jan 6th committee as a hero.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:15 am ... apparently got a standing O. I assume the attendees were traditional republicans on the never Trump end of the spectrum. She is well setup to emerge from the Jan 6th committee as a hero.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AC5CBFEA-3E53-47F8-99A7-F807325F3A58.jpeg
AC5CBFEA-3E53-47F8-99A7-F807325F3A58.jpeg (201.67 KiB) Viewed 372 times
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:11 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:47 am

Every time I shake my head in bemusement how out of touch you guys are, you find a way to top it.

Liz won’t even win her seat in the Republican primary. Not simply won’t win it, but will be annihilated. -- don't bet on it KellyAnne. In any case a run for president for her is not conditioned on her going back to congress in 2022. In fact taking a couple years off could improve her chances.

Yet somehow, ggait and MD are out here thinking she’s the answer. It’s rather remarkable. Honestly, are you just out here having kicks for fun, or do you actually believe your inanity?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:15 am ... apparently got a standing O. I assume the attendees were traditional republicans on the never Trump end of the spectrum. She is well setup to emerge from the Jan 6th committee as a hero.
I agree...it will be interesting to see whether she wins the GOP primary on August 16 (likely not, but politics can move fast)...and will she pull a Murkowski if not? And if she does run as an I, does she pull it off ala Murkowski?

Either way, her credibility is likely to continue to rise as Trumpworld eventually crumbles.

Winning the GOP nomination for 2024 is a very long time from now. That said, I have a hard time seeing her win that nomination given that the MAGA influence will continue for another cycle or two.

But if the GOP decides to flush the Trump stench, she'd be a heck of a standard bearer for them.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Could have said the same thing about Lincoln in 1848.

Extremely unpopular in Illinois and in the withering Whig party. Served only one term in Congress.

So stranger things have happened.

But Liz’s primary job is to completely rid of us the unfit disgrace. Seems to be doing a great job on that. And her national profile might actually be raised as a former member.
Last edited by ggait on Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:30 am
I agree...it will be interesting to see whether she wins the GOP primary on August 16 (likely not, but politics can move fast)...and will she pull a Murkowski if not? And if she does run as an I, does she pull it off ala Murkowski?

Either way, her credibility is likely to continue to rise as Trumpworld eventually crumbles.

Winning the GOP nomination for 2024 is a very long time from now. That said, I have a hard time seeing her win that nomination given that the MAGA influence will continue for another cycle or two.

But if the GOP decides to flush the Trump stench, she'd be a heck of a standard bearer for them.

:roll: :roll:

Yeah, a personality-devoid, angry, bitter warmonger, with no natural home state…Hillary Clinton v. 2.0 should do great with Republicans.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:30 am

The MAGA crowd numbers are decreasing every day. A run by her would likely draw some strength away from the MAGA candidate, maybe accelerate it. Could act as a spoiler in 2024.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

ggait wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:33 am Could have said the same thing about Lincoln in 1848.

Extremely unpopular in Illinois and in the withering Whig party. Served only one term in Congress.

So stranger things have happened.

But Liz’s primary job is to completely rid of us the unfit disgrace. Seems to be doing a great job on that.
Being an Independent, I find her intriguing, but she is too far right for me. But...

She really has set herself apart from the rest of the GOP with her performance on the 6th Committee. That is the Strength and Sense of Duty needed in a POTUS.

At a minimum, I could see her being a very strong conservative draw for female and swing voters as a VP.

Return to “POLITICS”