Ron Desantis (The Desantis Doctrine)

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: Ron Desantis (The Desantis Doctrine)

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

the gator can't coherently respond to the challenges, so either "squirrel" or "see, the NY Post like him..." :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:22 pm the gator can't coherently respond to the challenges, so either "squirrel" or "see, the NY Post like him..." :roll:

What’s there to debate? Like Joe Mauer presciently pointed out, the Fanlax FLP of which you’re a card carrying member, have no interest in a debate.

In any event, try to read this MD and expand your mind. It might make you sad but it’s worth the time.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/20/memo-to-g ... -desantis/
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:10 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:22 pm the gator can't coherently respond to the challenges, so either "squirrel" or "see, the NY Post like him..." :roll:

What’s there to debate? Like Joe Mauer presciently pointed out, the Fanlax FLP of which you’re a card carrying member, have no interest in a debate.

In any event, try to read this MD and expand your mind. It might make you sad but it’s worth the time.

Seriously Petey, I couldn't care less what the NY Post or anyone else thinks about deSantis. I've been paying attention re him pretty closely and he's never going to get my vote, even if was just for dog catcher.

Too bad...on paper he initially looked like a solid possibility to be reasonable guy. But he ain't.

And why are you still here?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:39 pm

Seriously Petey, I couldn't care less what the NY Post or anyone else thinks about deSantis. I've been paying attention re him pretty closely and he's never going to get my vote, even if was just for dog catcher.

Too bad...on paper he initially looked like a solid possibility to be reasonable guy. But he ain't.

I’m starting to think you exist here simply to prove Joe Mauer is correct.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:48 pm

Don't bother Joe. Unlike you, he's showing some sound discipline and judgment.

You're just flailing...and your promises to stay away are just like your "predictions"...smarter to bet against...
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:51 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:48 pm

Don't bother Joe. Unlike you, he's showing some sound discipline and judgment.

You're just flailing...and your promises to stay away are just like your "predictions"...smarter to bet against...

Oh for sure he’s smarter staying away. But man, he was absolutely 100% correct with his assessments.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Happy Birthday 🎂🎈🎁🎉🎊 to America’s next First Lady, Casey Desantis!!!

DB0F624C-CB4B-4C24-A7FE-CA4BDC10B582.jpeg
DB0F624C-CB4B-4C24-A7FE-CA4BDC10B582.jpeg (45.21 KiB) Viewed 490 times

Such an incredible woman.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Morning Consult poll has DeSantis trailing Trump by 31 points among republiCONs. Yup he is the next president. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:32 pm Morning Consult poll has DeSantis trailing Trump by 31 points among republiCONs. Yup he is the next president. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know we are two years away from a presidential election, right?

You might learn something here:

https://www.oleantimesherald.com/opinio ... 2cbcc.html
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:41 pm
jhu72 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:32 pm Morning Consult poll has DeSantis trailing Trump by 31 points among republiCONs. Yup he is the next president. :lol: :lol: :lol:

... I know 53% is higher than 22%. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:44 pm

I’ll bookmark this for two years from today.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:09 pm

:lol: You'll first have to reset the bookmark where you claimed Trump would win the 2020 election, my man.

Whoops. Got any stock tips, Pete?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:24 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:09 pm

:lol: You'll first have to reset the bookmark where you claimed Trump would win the 2020 election, my man.

Whoops. Got any stock tips, Pete?

Prior to Covid, Trump was on his way to a resounding win, in spite of his character flaws. Doesn’t that make you think or is it safer avoiding the hard truths?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:08 pm Prior to Covid, Trump was on his way to a resounding win, in spite of his character flaws. Doesn’t that make you think or is it safer avoiding the hard truths?
:lol: It makes me think that you have an excuse for everything when Republicans are involved.

Does Biden get these excuses, Petey? Or does he have to deal with reality?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:13 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:08 pm Prior to Covid, Trump was on his way to a resounding win, in spite of his character flaws. Doesn’t that make you think or is it safer avoiding the hard truths?
:lol: It makes me think that you have an excuse for everything when Republicans are involved.

Does Biden get these excuses, Petey? Or does he have to deal with reality?

I was just with a fairly centrist Florida Democrat buddy (who said, not unimportantly, ‘you really see both sides well’). We were talking about 2024.

Why would Biden get mulligans for anything he’s caused? Trump gets a mulligan for Covid because he had nothing to do with it, and it’s a one in a hundred years event. He doesn’t get a mulligan for his exceptionally poor leadership of the pandemic; if he’d acted more like Desantis, I think he wins. But he acted unintelligently and erratically. So he got the worst of two worlds: a seized economy and societal unease. But up til Covid, this economy was gangbusters. Hard to beat a POTUS with such a great economy.

Biden oth gets full blame for inflation. He owns it all. And I realize you’re too far up his arse to understand why his regulatory decisions have hampered energy companies, but such is partisan politics.

He also owns all the incredibly cringey cultural nonsense that most Americans but not the FLP reject. Hate to break the news to you, but we aren’t cool with grown men showing their bits in daytime parades in front of children. I realize you think it’s cool, and that’s okay, but you’re getting slaughtered in the court of public opinion.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:56 pm Why would Biden get mulligans for anything he’s caused?
Why would Trump get mulligans for anything he's caused? I can do this all day.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:35 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:56 pm Why would Biden get mulligans for anything he’s caused?
Why would Trump get mulligans for anything he's caused? I can do this all day.

He hasn’t? I mean, he lost.

Are you okay, man? You keep asking some seriously illogical questions. If you’d reply with full quotes, that might help but we realize this is your game.

If Trump caused something, he shouldn’t get a mulligan. What we were discussing is the economy. Covid put a hit out on his number one reason for re-election, the economy. Trump didn’t cause Covid. Hence, he gets a mulligan for any economic hit at the tail end of his presidency.

But I don’t think he was voted out for Covid. He was voted out because of his character and because he has really poor leadership skills which became wildly evident with the pandemic.

So far as your boy Joe, yup he owns inflation and the recession. It’s all on him. And no amount of cutting up posts by you can change that. He gets no mulligans on these two scores and he’s going to bury dozens of Democrats this fall because of it.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

^^^ fool! :lol: :lol: :lol: If it's a republiCON ass, he'll kiss it right in the groove. :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:04 pm ^^^ fool! :lol: :lol: :lol: If it's a republiCON ass, he'll kiss it right in the groove. :roll:

I quite enjoy your posts, such as they are. They become really clear windows into the ‘mind’ of a typical Democrat.

Please keep posting.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:58 pm If Trump caused something, he shouldn’t get a mulligan. What we were discussing is the economy.
Oh totally. Trump was the guy who signed spending and taxation bills into law for four years...so his actions obviously had zero effect on the US economy.

Is the drool filling your shoes yet, Pete?

Return to “POLITICS”