January 6, 2021: Insurrection or “normal tourist” visitation?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
PizzaSnake

Re: January 6, 2021: Insurrection or “normal tourist” visitation?

Post by PizzaSnake »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:08 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:38 am
old salt wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:22 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:20 amYikes.
Now do you see why I defended Esper & Milley when they were taking so much heat in the msm ?

Great quote by Milley -- “Can you imagine what a group of people who are much more capable could have done?”
Others have responded more sharply or more humorously.

I'll just say that these guys should have all blown the whistle on Trump early on, as soon as they recognized how much of a fascist idiot he really is. I'll cut Esper and Milley a bit of slack sticking it out down the backstretch, but they all should have gone public upon departure.

Full on testimony. From year one and thereon, each departing official.

Trump should have been impeached and out of office. Early.
Isn’t this based on a book coming out? Same as the other sycophants like Grisham?
Need to get paid to “do the right thing”.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Duplicate. Anyone else have this problem when posting from an iPhone?
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Yes if I try to correct immediately there’s a lag between submit and ability to edit I believe.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
old salt

Post by old salt »

Now do you see why I defended Esper & Milley when they were taking so much heat in the msm ?

Great quote by Milley -- “Can you imagine what a group of people who are much more capable could have done?”

I'll just say that these guys should have all blown the whistle on Trump early on, as soon as they recognized how much of a fascist idiot he really is.
:lol: ...you'd have really liked Douglas MacGregor as SecDef.

Esper & Milley both sought advice from Bob Gates on whether they should resign or not. Gates told them they could only resign once. He encouraged them to stay on & to do everything they could to keep the guard rails up, talk Trump out of the crazy stuff, protect the military & the country. They took the heat & did their duty. As usual, Gates advice was sound.

The book coming out is from 2 journalists.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:18 pm

I'll just say that these guys should have all blown the whistle on Trump early on, as soon as they recognized how much of a fascist idiot he really is.

Esper & Milley both sought advice from Bob Gates on whether they should resign or not. Gates told them they could only resign once. He encouraged them to stay on & to do everything they could to keep the guard rails up, talk Trump out of the crazy stuff, protect the military & the country. They took the heat & did their duty. As usual, Gates advice was sound.

Again, (repeating myself from the part that you avoided) I'll cut these two slack for sticking it out down the back stretch. That's not my issue with them, it's that they didn't speak up contemporaneously when things were clearly way, way off the rails, nor immediately after leaving their posts.

Even more so for the rest of the "adults in the room" who left earlier, but kept their mouths shut.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:29 pm

Again, (repeating myself from the part that you avoided) I'll cut these two slack for sticking it out down the back stretch. That's not my issue with them, it's that they didn't speak up contemporaneously when things were clearly way, way off the rails, nor immediately after leaving their posts.

Even more so for the rest of the "adults in the room" who left earlier, but kept their mouths shut.
Had they spoken out more forcefully (publicly) they'd have been fired immediately.
Even though retired, Mattis, Kelly & McMaster are still Generals. They can't be expected to publicly criticize a CinC they chose to serve unless he gave them an unlawful order.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

August 9, 2022
Heather Cox Richardson
Aug 10

This afternoon, Representative Scott Perry (R-PA) said the FBI has confiscated his phone after presenting him with a search warrant.

Perry was deeply involved in the attempt to overturn the results of the 2020 election. He connected former president Trump with Jeffrey Clark, the environmental lawyer for the Department of Justice (DOJ) who supported Trump’s claims and who would have become acting attorney general if the leadership of the DOJ hadn’t threatened to resign as a group if Trump appointed him. Cassidy Hutchinson, former top aide to Trump’s White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, told the House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the U.S. Capitol that Meadows burned papers after a meeting with Perry.

The DOJ searched Clark’s home in June. On the same day, it seized the phone of John Eastman, the author of the memo laying out a plan for then–vice president Mike Pence to refuse to count presidential electors for Democratic candidate Joe Biden and thus throw the election to Trump.

Eastman sued to get his phone back and to force the government to destroy any information agents had taken from it; the Department of Justice says the phone was obtained legally and that purging it would be “unprecedented” and “would cause substantial detriment to the investigation, as well as seriously impede any grand jury’s use of the seized material in a future charging decision.” A court hearing on the matter is scheduled for early September.

Trump and his supporters have spent the day complaining bitterly about yesterday’s search of Mar-a-Lago by the FBI, painting it an illegal “witch hunt” and threatening to launch a “revolution” over it. A search warrant requires a judge to sign off on the idea that there is probable cause to believe a crime has been committed and that a search will provide evidence of that crime. While the FBI cannot release the search warrant, Trump has a copy of it and could release it if he wanted to.

Legal analyst Andrew Weissmann, who spent 20 years at the Department of Justice, pointed out on Twitter that the law requires the FBI to give Trump an inventory of what they found. If indeed he wants to claim the search was a witch hunt and he had no government property in his home, he should release the search inventory.

Kyle Cheney at Politico noted that on January 19, 2021, the day before he left office, Trump revoked the authority he had previously given and named seven new loyalists as his representatives to the National Archives with regard to his presidential records. They were Meadows; then–White House counsel Pat Cipollone; then–deputy White House counsel Patrick Philbin; lawyer John Eisenberg, who as legal advisor to the National Security Council tried to keep the story about Trump’s call to Ukraine’s Volodymyr Zelensky under wraps; Scott Gast, also of the White House counsel’s office during Trump’s term; lawyer Michael Purpura; and lawyer Steven Engel, who argued that Congress could not subpoena White House advisors.

Meanwhile, Sadie Gurman, Alex Leary, and Aruna Viswanatha of the Wall Street Journal reported today that the Mar-a-Lago search came out of the concern of federal agents that Trump had not returned all the classified documents he took from the White House. In January of this year, the National Archives and Records Administration retrieved 15 boxes of material, including records that had been torn into pieces. Yesterday, federal officials retrieved about 10 more boxes.

Tonight, Representative Jim Banks (R-IN) told Fox News Channel personality Laura Ingraham that 12 Republican members of the House of Representatives met with Trump tonight, told him they stand with him, and urged him to run for president in 2024. They want to see Representative Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) as speaker of the house and Representative Jim Jordan (R-OH) as chair of the Judiciary Committee.

Three judges from the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals today upheld a ruling from a lower court that said the House Ways and Means Committee can see Trump’s tax returns. The committee began the journey to look at them back in 2019. Trump can appeal to the full bench or to the Supreme Court. The House Ways and Means Committee said it expects “to receive the requested tax returns and audit files immediately.”

Today, President Biden signed the CHIPS and Science Act of 2022 into law. The new measure will provide $52.7 billion in subsidies to semiconductor production in the U.S. and invest in science and technology. Biden noted that with signing of the bill into law, Micron would announce a $40 billion investment in new chip-manufacturing facilities in the United States through the end of the decade, and GlobalFoundries and Qualcomm “announced yesterday a $4 billion partnership to produce chips in the U.S. that would otherwise have gone overseas.”

“Fundamental change is taking place today—politically, economically, and technologically—change that can either strengthen our sense of control and security, of dignity and pride in our lives, in our nation; or—or change that weakens us so that people are left behind, causing them to question whether or not the very institutions—our economy, our democracy itself — can still deliver for them, for everybody,” Biden said.

Pleased to be signing the bill that invests in our technological future into law, Biden said: “[D]ecades from now, people are going to look back at this week, with all we’ve passed and all we’ve moved on, that we met the moment at this inflection point in history—a moment when we bet on ourselves, believed in ourselves, and recaptured the story, the spirit, and the soul of this nation. We are the United States of America, a singular place of possibilities…. I promise you, we’re leading the world again for the next decades.”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:05 pm

Had they spoken out more forcefully (publicly) they'd have been fired immediately.
Even though retired, Mattis, Kelly & McMaster are still Generals. They can't be expected to publicly criticize a CinC they chose to serve unless he gave them an unlawful order.
Again, after they left. I don't care if they were Generals. Their duty is to country, not a traitorous, dangerous man, regardless of their prior chain of command. Country first.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Possible big development today

"Former Vice President Mike Pence, asked at Politics & Eggs breakfast in Manchester, NH. if he's willing to testify before the House Jan. 6 committee: "If there was an invitation to participate, I would consider it," Pence said."

Every man for himself.......or as the worm turns. :lol:
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

old salt wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:05 pm

Gotta keep that fat retirement. Money over country, huh?
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Uh-oh.....

https://www.citizensforethics.org/repor ... urrection/

"The Secret Service knew of a threat to Nancy Pelosi on January 6th days before the insurrection, but did not pass it along until hours after the Capitol had been breached, according to Secret Service emails obtained by CREW.

On January 4, Secret Service agents discovered a Parler account, which we’ve chosen not to name, posting a series of violent threats towards lawmakers. Other profiles with the same name appeared on Twitter, MeWe, Bitchute, Youtube and Facebook.

On December 31, the account posted, “January 6 starts #1776 all over again…Fight for EVERYTHING” and listed “Enemies,” including Pelosi. At 5:55 pm on January 6, after hours of defending the United States Capitol from a violent mob, the United States Capitol Police received the post along with a message from the Secret Service:

“Good afternoon, The US Secret Service is passing notification to the US Capitol Police regarding discovery of a social media threat directed toward Speaker Nancy Pelosi.”
The language used by the account, as we’ve now seen repeated in recordings released by the January 6th Committee, is a clear call for a violent overthrow of the American government on January 6, 2021.

It was far from the only troubling post the Secret Service found tied to this account. A Twitter post from the same day as the threat against Pelosi listed, “TIPS FOR THE BRAVE AND COURAGEOUS PATRIOTS GOING TO DC TO FORCE CONGRESS TO REFUSE BIDEN’S RIGGED ELECTION.” The “tips” included warnings such as “Keep MAGA gear hidden until AFTER checking in” at hotels, “DC is very BLUE and a hotbed for ANTIFA/BLM. Stay with the large group, especially at night,” and “be wary” of DC police officers.

As January 6 loomed, the threats got more specific.

“Biden will die shortly after being elected,” the account posted on January 2nd. “Patriots are gonna tear his head off. Prison is his best case scenario.”

“We’re all on a mission to save America. Lone wolf attacks are the way to go,” read a post the following day. “Stay anonymous. Stay alive. Guns up Patriots!!”

In the past month, we’ve learned that the Secret Service failed to prepare for violence on January 6 despite receiving explicit warnings, then deleted key evidence from the day, likely breaking the law. The delay in notifying Capitol Police about the threat to the Speaker of the House only adds to the impression that the agency failed to do its job, and leads to more questions. Why did the agency wait two days, until after the Capitol had been breached and Congressional leaders were in hiding to pass it along?"
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Follow up on what certainly appears to be a brazen misappropriation of confidential data by Right Wing crazies:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... les-trump/

"Sensitive election system files obtained by attorneys working to overturn President Donald Trump’s 2020 defeat were shared with election deniers, conspiracy theorists and right-wing commentators, according to records reviewed by The Washington Post.

A Georgia computer forensics firm, hired by the attorneys, placed the files on a server, where company records show they were downloaded dozens of times. Among the downloaders were accounts associated with a Texas meteorologist who has appeared on Sean Hannity’s radio show; a podcaster who suggested political enemies should be executed; a former pro surfer who pushed disproven theories that the 2020 election was manipulated; and a self-described former “seduction and pickup coach” who claims to also have been a hacker.

Plaintiffs in a long-running federal lawsuit over the security of Georgia’s voting systems obtained the new records from the company, Atlanta-based SullivanStrickler, under a subpoena to one of its executives. The records include contracts between the firm and the Trump-allied attorneys, notably Sidney Powell. The data files are described as copies of components from election systems in Coffee County, Ga., and Antrim County, Mich.

A series of data leaks and alleged breaches of local elections offices since 2020 has prompted criminal investigations and fueled concerns among some security experts that public disclosure of information collected from voting systems could be exploited by hackers and other people seeking to manipulate future elections.

Access to U.S. voting system software and other components is tightly regulated, and the government classifies those systems as “critical infrastructure.” The new batch of records shows for the first time how the files copied from election systems were distributed to people in multiple states.

Marilyn Marks, executive director of the nonprofit Coalition for Good Governance, which is one of the plaintiffs in the Georgia lawsuit, said the records appeared to show the files were handled recklessly. “The implications go far beyond Coffee County or Georgia,” Marks said.

In a statement to The Post, SullivanStrickler said the attorneys who hired the firm directed it “to contact county officials to obtain access to certain data” from Dominion Voting Systems machines in Georgia and Michigan.

“Likewise, the firm was directed by attorneys to distribute that data to certain individuals,” the statement said. The firm said that it “had [and has] no reason to believe that, as officers of the court, these attorneys would ask or direct SullivanStrickler to do anything either improper or illegal.”

Dominion Voting Systems has been the target of baseless claims from Trump, his advisers and allied news organizations that its machines were hacked and were programmed to flip votes from one candidate to another. The Colorado-based company has filed a host of defamation lawsuits over the statements.

Dominion declined to comment on ongoing investigations but in a statement said: “What is important is that nearly two years after the 2020 election, no credible evidence has ever been presented to any court or authority that voting machines did anything other than count votes accurately and reliably in all states.”

The Post reported on Aug. 15 that an earlier set of records released in response to the subpoena showed SullivanStrickler was hired in late November 2020 to conduct a multistate effort to copy software and other data from county election systems. The effort was more successful than previously known, accessing equipment in Georgia, Michigan and Nevada.

That same day, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) opened “a computer trespass investigation” regarding an elections server in Coffee County, bureau spokeswoman Nelly Miles said. Under Georgia law, knowingly using a computer or network without authority and with the intention of deleting, altering or interfering with programs or data is computer trespass, a felony.

SullivanStrickler’s statement said the firm would be “fully cooperative” with investigators. “We are confident that it will quickly become apparent that we did nothing wrong and were operating in good faith at all times,” it said.

The new documents were disclosed after plaintiffs asked the forensics firm who had accessed the Georgia elections data that the firm had collected, according to two people familiar with the case, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the litigation. The plaintiffs also received copies of the raw elections systems data collected by SullivanStrickler in Georgia, but those were not among records reviewed by The Post.

The new records also inadvertently detailed the sharing of data the firm collected during a separate forensic examination in Antrim County, where a judge in December 2020 had granted access to elections systems in response to a lawsuit challenging the 2020 results. The lawsuit was eventually dismissed.

In the records turned over to the Georgia plaintiffs, some pages, and portions of others, were blacked out. However, the text beneath some of the blacked-out blocks became visible when a Post reporter copied and pasted it into a separate file, showing downloads of files labeled “Antrim.”

In Georgia, Gabriel Sterling, the interim chief of staff in the Secretary of State’s office, told The Post in a statement that wrongdoers would be prosecuted. The secretary is a defendant in the litigation that uncovered the new records. Miles, the GBI spokeswoman, said in emails that Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger’s office on Aug. 2 had asked the agency to join efforts to examine the alleged Coffee County breach.

“Any attempts to illegally access election systems in Georgia will not be tolerated — whether it is rogue election officials, conspiracy-theorist attorneys, or security consultants working for those conspiracy theorists,” Sterling said.

The records show that 10 people downloaded data collected from Georgia or Michigan between December 2020 and February 2021. They also show in more detail the role of Powell, the attorney who pushed false claims about voting machines in a flurry of swing-state lawsuits for Trump, as well as the role of Jesse Binnall, an outside counsel to the Trump campaign. Powell and Binnall signed engagement agreements authorizing SullivanStrickler to carry out “computer forensic collections,” the documents show.

A 16-page agreement signed by Binnall on Nov. 30, 2020, stated it covered data collection in Nevada, where Binnall had won a court order granting limited access to equipment, and in Georgia. The agreement said Binnall would pay SullivanStrickler $19,500 per day for a team of three people to work in Nevada, and listed potential fees for work in Georgia.

Powell did not respond to requests for comment. The newly released records do not show Binnall in discussions about Coffee County.

A legal adviser to the Trump campaign, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive matters, said the campaign had not intended to contract the firm in Georgia. “To the extent Georgia was ever mentioned in the agreement, it was an error in wording that was missed because of substantial time pressure,” the person said.

A visit to rural Georgia

SullivanStrickler investigators ultimately copied data from elections systems in Coffee County offices on Jan. 7, 2021, the records show. A senior executive from the firm, Paul Maggio, updated Powell by email on their progress. The firm billed Powell $26,000 for a day’s work by four people.

SullivanStrickler sent its statement after The Post emailed Maggio seeking comment.

Misty Hampton, then a local elections supervisor, allowed the group into the Coffee offices so they could prove the “election was not done true and correct,” she previously told The Post. Hampton resigned under pressure last year because she falsified time sheets, according to county officials.

Maggio began uploading the Coffee County data to the company’s file-sharing server on Jan. 9, according to the records. One record appeared to list accounts that were granted access to the server and whether they had permissions to download, upload or delete files.

During the following weeks, the records show, files named in part “Coffee County” were downloaded by accounts in the names of at least four people outside the firm: Jim Penrose, a cybersecurity consultant who has said he formerly worked for the National Security Agency; Doug Logan, whose firm CyberNinjas conducted a Republican election review in Arizona; Conan Hayes, a former pro surfer from Hawaii; and a fourth person identified as “Scott T.”

Hayes and “Scott T” were listed in the company records as working for ASOG, short for Allied Security Operations Group. The Post previously reported how the Addison, Tex.-based firm rose from obscurity to produce a report on Antrim County that, although discredited, was circulated among senior administration officials and cited by Trump as proof the 2020 election was stolen.

A Twitter account used by Hayes has posted conspiracy theory material and images purportedly of Dominion voting systems in Michigan. In an affidavit first reported by the Grand Junction Daily Sentinel, an investigator for the district attorney in Mesa County, Colo., alleged that Hayes worked with local officials there to copy elections software in May 2021. Three local officials were indicted on felony charges over the alleged breach. No charges were filed against Hayes.

Penrose, Logan and Hayes did not respond to requests for comment.

Kevin Skoglund, a cybersecurity expert working for plaintiffs in the Georgia lawsuit, told The Post that copies of elections software and other data like those collected by SullivanStrickler in Coffee County could aid people trying to compromise machines that use similar systems.

“We can’t know how many copies exist or who has them,” Skoglund said. “Someone might distribute it willingly or just fail to keep their copy safe.”

Downloads of data from Antrim

SullivanStrickler’s work in Michigan began after Republican lawyer Matthew DePerno, who had filed the election challenge lawsuit in Antrim County, won a Dec. 4, 2020, court order granting access to the county’s elections systems. Antrim was under scrutiny after initially reporting inaccurate vote tallies that showed Joe Biden beating Trump in a Republican stronghold. DePerno is now the Trump-endorsed Republican nominee for Michigan attorney general.

The judge in the lawsuit, Kevin A. Elsenheimer, issued a protective order “restricting use, distribution or manipulation of the forensic images and/or other information gleaned from the forensic investigation” without further authorization from the court.

A Dec. 6, 2020, engagement agreement signed by Powell said SullivanStrickler would be paid $26,000 per day for work in Michigan by a team of four. It also said the firm would be paid the same rate for work in Arizona, but did not elaborate. That day, the firm made copies from elections equipment in Antrim’s county offices.

Over the following week, two SullivanStrickler employees who worked on the Antrim examination uploaded dozens of files to a folder named “Forensic Images,” the company records show. This folder was stored within another folder, whose name was the project number cited by the firm in emails about elections work. Some of these files were shared with attorneys representing Antrim and Michigan’s attorney general in the lawsuit.

On Dec. 15, Elsenheimer lifted his protective order, ruling that DePerno’s team could release a redacted version of ASOG’s report on Antrim and distribute the findings of the forensic examination “as they see fit.”

After that, the SullivanStrickler records show, Antrim files were downloaded by accounts that the records say belonged to people including John Basham, a Texas-based meteorologist who has pushed false claims about the election on social media; former Michigan state senator Patrick Colbeck, who has promoted conspiracy theories about election fraud and other topics; and “Joe Ottman,” an apparent misspelling of right-wing podcaster Joe Oltmann, who has called for gallows to be built to “take care of all these traitors to our nation.”

The account the records tied to Basham began downloading dozens of files, some labeled “election management server,” in late December. The account that records tie to Colbeck downloaded six files from the same folder on Jan. 5, 2021, according to the records, including files labeled “election management server” and “ThumbDrives.” Colbeck in a film about the election released last year said that he had asked DePerno to take on the lawsuit there.

The “Joe Ottman” account downloaded two files on Jan. 6, according to the records. The email address associated with this account was Oltmann’s, according to filings in a separate court case. Oltmann wrote in a Jan. 6 email filed to that case that he was “sitting with Matt DePerno” and intended to publish “raw data from Antrim County machines.”

During a Jan. 11 hearing in the Antrim case, an attorney for Michigan’s attorney general raised concerns that forensic images from Antrim’s systems had been published online.

DePerno noted that there was no longer any protective order shielding these files.

Elsenheimer stated that anything not included in ASOG’s report was “still subject to” a protective order, a transcript shows. Elsenheimer said DePerno could share Antrim’s forensic images with his expert witnesses — a group that ultimately included Logan, Hayes and Penrose — but that “mass distribution” was not permitted, according to the transcript.

The SullivanStrickler records show that downloads continued. On Jan. 16, an account in the name of Michal Pospieszalski, author of the book “How To Talk To Hot Women,” downloaded a file from the Antrim folder. On Jan. 19, the same account downloaded another folder, which contained multiple files labeled “AntrimEMS” and others relating to Coffee County. A profile for Pospieszalski on a pickup artists website describes him as a “former hacker,” and his online résumé states that he worked between 2005 and 2006 as chief technology officer of the Election Science Institute, a now-defunct voter integrity group.

Steven Hertzberg, the group’s director at the time, told The Post he did not recognize Pospieszalski’s name but that he “did employ a white hat hacker around that time” who matched Pospieszalski’s physical description. Pospieszalski is also president of Matter Voting, a company that is developing voting systems based on blockchain technology also used in cryptocurrency, according to the firm’s website.

Basham also downloaded multiple “election management server” files from the same folder between Jan. 27 and Jan. 29, and then again on Feb. 11 and Feb. 12, according to the records.

In emails to The Post, DePerno said he had complied with the judge’s rulings.

“No order prohibited access to the forensic images at any time after December 15, 2020,” DePerno wrote in an email. “If the files were shared with people who were not experts it was not a breech of any order.”

When forensic images from Antrim’s systems were later widely shared during a “symposium” held in South Dakota in August 2021 by MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, DePerno emailed Lindell a cease and desist demand, court records show. “Those images are under protective order,” DePerno told Lindell.

DePerno did not respond to a question about when the protective order he cited to Lindell came into effect.

Asked if he had requested access for Oltmann, Basham, Pospieszalski and Colbeck, DePerno said he did not recall who did so and does not know Pospieszalski. About Oltmann, DePerno said in an email: “If SullivanStrickler gave him access then he had every right to have the images.”

Basham said in an email that based on his reading of The Post, “I Do Not Expect Anything I Say To Be Represented Honestly.” Pospieszalski said in a message to The Post that he “can’t comment on what I did or did not find as part of my retained work for the Antrim county legal team as I’m under NDA,” a nondisclosure agreement. He characterized his eight years as a seduction and pickup coach as a “giant detour” from a career mostly focused on computer security.

Colbeck and Oltmann did not respond to requests for comment.

Data security expert Harri Hursti said in a court filing after the Lindell symposium that widespread release of server images “lowers the barrier to planning an attack against any election management system running this Dominion software.”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

You can't make this up!

“My involvement in that attempt to deliver spanned the course of a couple seconds,” Johnson told the reporter from WISN-TV in an interview that aired Sunday. “I think I fielded three texts and sent two, and talked to my chief of staff that, ‘somebody wants you to deliver something.’ Yeah, I knew nothing about it. And in the end, those electors were not delivered because we found out from the vice president’s staff they didn’t want them delivered. End of story.”

https://www.thenation.com/article/polit ... or-scheme/

DEPLORABLE
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Rep. Scott Perry suing to block DOJ access to his cell phone

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/2 ... e-00053486

..."Perry indicated in his recent filing that DOJ has not yet accessed materials on his phone and is in the process of obtaining a second search warrant that would guide its review, including a process to screen out potentially privileged materials. Perry is objecting to that bid, demanding that the government be blocked from scouring his phone and that it return any data in its possession."

The speech and debate clause doesn’t cover seditious conspiracy or illegal attempts to overturn a presidential election; makes you wonder what he’s trying to hide…
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

CHRISTINA BOBB, CUSTODIAN OF RECORDS AND COUP CONSPIRATOR

Yeah, it's a Crime Family thing...it needs a RICO prosecution, the corruption is so vast...

...and all interconnected to the guy at the top.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:47 pm CHRISTINA BOBB, CUSTODIAN OF RECORDS AND COUP CONSPIRATOR

Yeah, it's a Crime Family thing...it needs a RICO prosecution, the corruption is so vast...

You talking about the mysterious BIG GUY???? You talking about a " crime family" maybe the Bidens need to get thrown into the equation? Any truth to the BIG GUY and his love affair with the ChiComs????
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:17 am
dislaxxic wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:47 pm CHRISTINA BOBB, CUSTODIAN OF RECORDS AND COUP CONSPIRATOR

You talking about the mysterious BIG GUY???? You talking about a " crime family" maybe the Bidens need to get thrown into the equation? Any truth to the BIG GUY and his love affair with the ChiComs????
What in the world is the value of that comment. Playing moral relativism? Getting off topic of the thread? Giving air cover to Trump by pointing fingers at others and equivocating what you believe to be and acts so they are all ok? I don’t get the point of that post.
See Martin, Malcolm
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

CU88 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:37 am Rep. Scott Perry suing to block DOJ access to his cell phone

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/2 ... e-00053486

..."Perry indicated in his recent filing that DOJ has not yet accessed materials on his phone and is in the process of obtaining a second search warrant that would guide its review, including a process to screen out potentially privileged materials. Perry is objecting to that bid, demanding that the government be blocked from scouring his phone and that it return any data in its possession."

The speech and debate clause doesn’t cover seditious conspiracy or illegal attempts to overturn a presidential election; makes you wonder what he’s trying to hide…
If wall st guys are getting hammered for using chat devices to execute trades how do politicians on public payrolls and as public servants argue that their communications are private? They aren’t even private enterprise like finance is.
See Martin, Malcolm
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:24 am

What in the world is the value of that comment. Playing moral relativism? Getting off topic of the thread? Giving air cover to Trump by pointing fingers at others and equivocating what you believe to be and acts so they are all ok? I don’t get the point of that post.
Your a very smart guy, figure it out. It ain't rocket science. Why is it all of you highly educated folks on this forum skipped classes on the day your professors talked about common sense and how it is useful in everyday life? :roll:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:29 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:24 am

Your a very smart guy, figure it out. It ain't rocket science. Why is it all of you highly educated folks on this forum skipped classes on the day your professors talked about common sense and how it is useful in everyday life? :roll:
Why do you write such stupid comments all the time and forget Ive lived a harder life than you that started up in a dirty shithole and includes: (numerous suicides, physical abuse by both parents family members murdered in mass shootings, mental health issues, worked jobs since I was 7 and paid for a year plus of full freight of Hobart without the aid I earned ($11k/yr scholarship off the top), earned the ability to get into an Ivy and borrower Ed and paid off grad school). I’ve got hard knocks on you all day and night so stfu when you come at me with this nonsense. Because I worked harder in my life than you while dealing with a heck up household my chick hold. Get the f**k out of here. You’re a clown. An absolute joke. Everything you wrote is so predictable and thoughtless I could have my deaf blind 16yr old dog type it for you. Just stop being a moron, most people would otherwise love you.

Ever heard of the word RHETORICAL????
See Martin, Malcolm

Return to “POLITICS”