Mitch McConnell

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Mitch McConnell

Post by a fan »

Here you go, runrussellrun. Post away.....
CU88

Re: Mitch McConnell

Post by CU88 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

a fan wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:24 pm Here you go,\
Last edited by ABV 8.3% on Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
a fan

Post by a fan »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:56 pm As you can see, little to no traffic on taats, or other threads that don't involve Trump. Get it now. savy? :)
Dude. You don't get to complain.

I gave you your chance right here. You've told us that Congress is what we should be discussing, not Trump, right?

And McConnell has been holding all the Congressional cards for a full decade now. He controls it all. No bills move forward with Mitch's say-so, so he's where you should be directing your ire.

So you start. Give us your complaints about Mitch. You've got tens years to choose from.........
Last edited by a fan on Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

If you don't like Mitch McConnell, you can donate to his Marine Corps LtCol F-18 pilot challenger here: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/am-we ... splashpage
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

holmes435 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:23 pm If you don't like Mitch McConnell, you can donate to his Marine Corps LtCol F-18 pilot challenger here: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/am-we ... splashpage
Moscow Mitch is the poster boy for term limits.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

holmes435 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:23 pm If you don't like Mitch McConnell, you can donate to his Marine Corps LtCol F-18 pilot challenger here: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/am-we ... splashpage
maxed out, thank you very much..........

......Semper Fi !
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

dpofascvmZKLsd0f9werdsjidkdokwwodksozzckabcdefghihklmnopqrstuvqustruvxysz
Last edited by ABV 8.3% on Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

I'm trying, in vain, apparently, to give you what you're asking for.....

You think the T-word guy doesn't deserve the bandwidth he's getting, and think we should be hitting Congress instead.

Which is fine by me. And I'm happier than I have ever been in my life. I just tire of the blindness required to support Trump, is all.

So here we are.........

Whatcha got on ol' Mitchie?? I think he's done more damage to our nation's domestic policies than the last four Presidents combined. He tied up Obama for pure spite...for 6 years. He's made government bigger than ever. His policies on borrowing has put the world's economy at risk. His Fed Judge appointees are frequently dangerously unqualified, and almost universally rule in favor of more corporate power, and less worker/consumer protections.

I got the ball rolling. Start posting......
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

arse.....arrogant....
Last edited by ABV 8.3% on Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

I don't donate my money to any politician. Never have, never will.

Can AOC, Gardner, Bennet, or even Pelosi pass a bill without Mitch's go ahead?

Nope.... so really, why talk about anyone else?

After all, as you know, when a bill is sure to pass or sure to fail? Congressmen play games with their votes to score points.
Typical Lax Dad

ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:57 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:51 pm I'm trying, in vain, apparently, to give you what you're asking for.....

You think the T-word guy doesn't deserve the bandwidth he's getting, and think we should be hitting Congress instead.

Which is fine by me. And I'm happier than I have ever been in my life. I just tire of the blindness required to support Trump, is all.

So here we are.........

Whatcha got on ol' Mitchie?? I think he's done more damage to our nation's domestic policies than the last four Presidents combined. He tied up Obama for pure spite...for 6 years. He's made government bigger than ever. His policies on borrowing has put the world's economy at risk. His Fed Judge appointees are frequently dangerously unqualified, and almost universally rule in favor of more corporate power, and less worker/consumer protections.

Sorry......a j school purist. when I speak of "Congress", I mean both houses. Otherwise, I will always attempt to use THAT specific House/Senate.

Again, you did NOT read my post. Been there, done that. lots of UNinterested folks on this website. You'd rather watch re-runs of lousy shows like brady bunch or friends (trump junk) than watch arrested development, always sunny or peaky blinders. Lots of real history in the latter.

I donated against Mitch. Have you?
You like The Fall?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

The Blame Ukraine Gambit ain’t working. Try again, Putin Boys.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Zombie eyes Mitch.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Two faced Biitch McConnell:

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:01 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:51 pm I'm trying, in vain, apparently, to give you what you're asking for.....

So here we are.........

Sorry......a j school purist. when I speak of "Congress", I mean both houses. Otherwise, I will always attempt to use THAT specific House/Senate.

Again, you did NOT read my post. Been there, done that. lots of UNinterested folks on this website. You'd rather watch re-runs of lousy shows like brady bunch or friends (trump junk) than watch arrested development, always sunny or peaky blinders. Lots of real history in the latter.

You like The Fall?
Snowfall is back. Good start to new season
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:38 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:01 pm

So here we are.........

You like The Fall?
Snowfall is back. Good start to new season
Did you watch the program The Fall? First two or three seasons were excellent.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Only fall I know if the Camus book but will put it on the list, anything involving Ireland works for me. Heck I bought a stupid mixed cd a while back for the survivors of the bombing in Omagh.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Biiitch McConnell, redux:

Return to “POLITICS”