Facegram & Instabook

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
seacoaster

Re: Facegram & Instabook

Post by seacoaster »

"...stand up to the tyranny of Big Tech"? How about get in on it -- late, of course. Moron.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:28 pm ok, comedians.

Boy, you really gotta stretch to find this sort of baloney.
I guess if you're in the lets critique 'tan-suit' crowd...

Yet, I don't recall you guys making fun of, much less, actually taking seriously, much, much worse from Trump.

Sure, Trump was a jerk and a dummy, and certainly an exorbitant and grotesque liar, and he continues to spout truly outrageous BS, but much of this was actually downright serious.

Actually, much, much worse.
Who's making fun? It's seriously scary to see the POTUS in such a state of confusion. Who's running things?
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:34 pm

Yet, I don't recall you guys making fun of, much less, actually taking seriously, much, much worse from Trump.

Sure, Trump was a jerk and a dummy, and certainly an exorbitant and grotesque liar, and he continues to spout truly outrageous BS, but much of this was actually downright serious.

Who's making fun? It's seriously scary to see the POTUS in such a state of confusion. Who's running things?
In a clip given with no context? From "some guy on the internet" who obviously hates Biden? You can't even tell if this is simply dubbed. Or if Biden was speaking to someone else before the clip started. Or if Biden is speaking at all, and the audio is from a speech from 20 years ago.

If this bothered you, you must have lost your mind over Covfefe. ;)
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:39 pm

In a clip given with no context? From "some guy on the internet" who obviously hates Biden? You can't even tell if this is simply dubbed. Or if Biden was speaking to someone else before the clip started. Or if Biden is speaking at all, and the audio is from a speech from 20 years ago.

:lol:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

tech37 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:52 am

Luckily, we'll soon have TRUTH Social to clear these ambiguities up.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

The auto pilot was engaged several months ago... :D IMO Jen Sake is running the show. i will circle back to you if anything changes
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:07 am
tech37 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:52 am

Luckily, we'll soon have TRUTH Social to clear these ambiguities up.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:21 am

The auto pilot was engaged several months ago... :D IMO Jen Sake is running the show. i will circle back to you if anything changes
I don't know cradle... maybe... my money is on Susan Rice
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

:roll: :roll: idiocy prevails.

Anyone see the town hall last night?

Did Jill have to "rescue" ole Joe?
Or did Joe basically crush it?

One can quibble with his views till the cows come home, but he's definitely in command of his faculties, understands the data and the logic of his views, and though he's never gonna win any articulation prizes, he's pretty darn clear about what he's thinking.

This other stuff is just silly.
Demeans the attacker.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

He flashed the white power sign...oh wait, depends on what side you are on. :lol:

DOes he think he has to push a button to answer....who the hell holds their hands like this? https://twitter.com/redsteeze/status/14 ... 09761?s=20
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:00 am He flashed the white power sign...oh wait, depends on what side you are on. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It may take one to know one.

:lol: :lol:
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:00 am He flashed the white power sign...oh wait, depends on what side you are on. :lol:

DOes he think he has to push a button to answer....who the hell holds their hands like this? https://twitter.com/redsteeze/status/14 ... 09761?s=20
You have quite the Twitter feed, youth.

such dumb stuff.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:49 am :roll: :roll: idiocy prevails.

One can quibble with his views till the cows come home, but he's definitely in command of his faculties, understands the data and the logic of his views, and though he's never gonna win any articulation prizes, he's pretty darn clear about what he's thinking.

Demeans the attacker.
And some of us can quibble about the state of his cognitive abilities. He ain't the politician he was 10 years ago. I must always see only the clips where he seems to be dazed and confused. What is up with his moronic tendency to whisper all the time? If it is suppose to be clever it only makes him look foolish.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Jesus.... Of course it's all Photoshop
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:16 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:49 am :roll: :roll: idiocy prevails.

Demeans the attacker.
And some of us can quibble about the state of his cognitive abilities. He ain't the politician he was 10 years ago. I must always see only the clips where he seems to be dazed and confused. What is up with his moronic tendency to whisper all the time? If it is suppose to be clever it only makes him look foolish.
Don't watch "clips"...watch him on extended questions and answers or full speech...you'll get a very different impression. I find it reassuring, given his age. Especially a session like last night, where he has to actually think and respond, recall key facts and logic, on a whole lot of topics, while staying relaxed and in command.

But of course he's not as young as 10 years ago. Who is?!
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:26 am

So what if it isn't...such silly nonsense.
It demeans the attacker.

tan suit stuff.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:28 am

It demeans the attacker.

tan suit stuff.
So we should only respond to posts you approve of?... get a grip man
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:30 am

It demeans the attacker.

tan suit stuff.
I'm responding to the original stupid meme and the Twitter thread youth is on.
and sure, you piling on...

This stuff is just juvenile...and I say the same for the juvenile stuff that gets posted about R's...serious stuff, fine (IMO), juvenile stuff deserves to be flagged as such in response.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:42 am

It demeans the attacker.

tan suit stuff.

This stuff is just juvenile...and I say the same for the juvenile stuff that gets posted about R's...serious stuff, fine (IMO), juvenile stuff deserves to be flagged as such in response.
Another image.... Cancel Biden. :lol: :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
tech37

Post by tech37 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:42 am

It demeans the attacker.

tan suit stuff.

But your posting TikTok stuff is OK?

Return to “POLITICS”