~46~ Lame Duck Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
seacoaster

Re: President Elect Biden*

Post by seacoaster »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:59 pm No comment from president elect yet.
This is so very you. The President incites an armed criminal incursion into the Senate and House chambers, intending to obstruct the functions of government, and your comment is about Biden's having not said anything yet.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:44 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:59 pm No comment from president elect yet.
This is so very you. The President incites an armed criminal incursion into the Senate and House chambers, intending to obstruct the functions of government, and your comment is about Biden's having not said anything yet.
True, though to Kram's credit he was quick to correct himself.

Kram, how do you compare the President-elect's and President's messages this afternoon?
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:46 pm Kram, how do you compare the President-elect's and President's messages this afternoon?
waiting...
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

What did Hunter have to say?
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Maybe, it was those same ANTIFA instigators....fits their MO and they haven't had much to do lately. Seems not too long ago, the instigator/agitator card was used about BLM protests....could very well be the same knuckleheads.

Wonder why the DC police were not prepared? Fallout of police reform? They wanted something to happen? Certainly seems odd knowing this event was coming for weeks.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

One of my many comments, yes. You must have missed my earlier and original call for the 25th Amendment to be enacted because Trump’s inaction and then inciting made him unfit.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:44 pm Maybe, it was those same ANTIFA instigators....fits their MO and they haven't had much to do lately. Seems not too long ago, the instigator/agitator card was used about BLM protests....could very well be the same knuckleheads.

Wonder why the DC police were not prepared? Fallout of police reform? They wanted something to happen? Certainly seems odd knowing this event was coming for weeks.
Yeah, it was definitely Antifa instigators. Agreed; case closed. Nice work, Special Agent Athletics.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Matnum PI wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:47 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:46 pm Kram, how do you compare the President-elect's and President's messages this afternoon?
waiting...
I didn’t see Biden’s comments. But guessing it was a
very special and very somber, “cmon man.”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:49 pm
The usual = 10% for the big guy.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

As it turned out, President-Elect Biden addressed the nation before the so-called President Trump (who used his brief videotaped statement to further incite the mob with claims of a stolen election).

It’s pathetic that so many here continue to support the worst president in American history.

DocBarrister :?
@DocBarrister
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:38 pm
waiting...
Perfect.
calourie

Post by calourie »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:49 pm
Not sure what Hunter had to say, but Ivanka let us know she thought the Congress storm troopers were pretty cool patriots. I wonder if the few women among the protesters were sporting made in China Ivanka handbags. Life just won't be the same without the Trump crime family leading what's left of America now that it has truly been made great again. Lest this forum forget; there are undeniably good people on both sides of every act of treason and racism. Perhaps we can name a few military bases after some of the patriots pictured vandalizing the halls of congress.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

DocBarrister wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:23 am It’s pathetic that so many here continue to support the worst president in American history.
And, the game isn't over yet. I anticipate a flurry of impressive acts in the remaining 2 weeks.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:44 pm Maybe, it was those same ANTIFA instigators....fits their MO and they haven't had much to do lately. Seems not too long ago, the instigator/agitator card was used about BLM protests....could very well be the same knuckleheads.

This takes all the agency away from these scumbag morons. It’s Fox News fault for feeding lies to them, etc. these people should get the full Willie Hutch treatment in Angola. Not the problem w Capitol police or antifa or anyone else.
Last edited by Farfromgeneva on Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:04 am
waiting...
Perfect.
Kram, it's worth the effort.
Let me make it easy for you.
Compare to Trump's whine about the fraudulent election won in a landslide...but we need peace...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaTFqDNtuuc
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:56 am
waiting...
Perfect.
Compare to Trump's whine about the fraudulent election won in a landslide...but we need peace...

I'll watch it when I get a chance. But the sight of him and his voice generally makes me gag. Tough to listen any of these career-politician types. But gonna go out on a limb and guess it was fine. Pretty much any response would be better than Trump's.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:12 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:56 am
waiting...
Perfect.

I'll watch it when I get a chance. But the sight of him and his voice generally makes me gag. Tough to listen any of these career-politician types. But gonna go out on a limb and guess it was fine. Pretty much any response would be better than Trump's.
Your limb is safe. Actually, darn solid.

Totally agree re Trump's.
old salt

Post by old salt »

When doing Goebbels stories in your stand up routine, it helps to get the numbers right. Healer in Chief.

Good thing Hawley's a New Testament guy.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/politic ... 82050.html
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Biden’s followers here taking the cue, repeating the Nazi references... :roll:
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:52 pm Biden’s followers here taking the cue, repeating the Nazi references... :roll:
Not a Biden follower, but I'm guilty of repeating the Nazi references. I'll repeat them again in this post:

6MWE = "6 Million Wasn't Enough"

And from earlier in the administration when there were very fine people on both sides:

Return to “POLITICS”