FanLax Feedback

FanLax wouldn't be FanLax without you. For this reason and more, we value your feedback. Please let us know what you like, what you don't like, and what you would like to see improved.
Baducchi

Re: Semifinal No. 2 -- Maryland v. BC 5/27 -- 5:00 pm

Post by Baducchi »

@inthe8m wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 10:33 am
Dr. Tact wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 6:10 pm
Baducchi wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 5:28 pm
Can Opener wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 5:22 pm ...Are any of you willing to just step up and admit that you are trying to bully ONW off the site?...
Can't agree more. Just Bullies...
Sounds like someone I know....maybe another alter ego?
Perfectly understandable thought given the well documented history of the many aliases.
What's perfectly understandable is that this guy is doing next to nothing and there's a gauntlet of paranoids piling on him. You people are freakin' crazy. That my post is an example of how terrible this guy is is EXACTLY what is going on here. you sheople are freakin' crazy.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Re: Semifinal No. 2 -- Maryland v. BC 5/27 -- 5:00 pm

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

Baducchi wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:12 pm
@inthe8m wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 10:33 am
Dr. Tact wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 6:10 pm
Baducchi wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 5:28 pm
Can Opener wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 5:22 pm ...Are any of you willing to just step up and admit that you are trying to bully ONW off the site?...
Can't agree more. Just Bullies...
Sounds like someone I know....maybe another alter ego?
Perfectly understandable thought given the well documented history of the many aliases.
What's perfectly understandable is that this guy is doing next to nothing and there's a gauntlet of paranoids piling on him. You people are freakin' crazy. That my post is an example of how terrible this guy is is EXACTLY what is going on here. you sheople are freakin' crazy.
Well put and well appreciated.

Dr. Tact

Locked topics on WLAX forum

Post by Dr. Tact »

I am curious why there were two topics locked today. I was going to respond to them indicating I didnt think we needed to see posts from over a year re-hashed, but it looks like that decision was made. Just interested in what the reason was. Admin?
wlaxphan20

Re: Locked topics on WLAX forum

Post by wlaxphan20 »

Dr. Tact wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:54 am I am curious why there were two topics locked today. I was going to respond to them indicating I didnt think we needed to see posts from over a year re-hashed, but it looks like that decision was made. Just interested in what the reason was. Admin?
I was curious about this as well
@inthe8m

Re: Locked topics on WLAX forum

Post by @inthe8m »

wlaxphan20 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:41 am
Dr. Tact wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:54 am I am curious why there were two topics locked today. I was going to respond to them indicating I didnt think we needed to see posts from over a year re-hashed, but it looks like that decision was made. Just interested in what the reason was. Admin?
I was curious about this as well
Yes, I imagine quite a few posters are curious about that.
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself.
admin
Site Admin

Re: FanLax Feedback

Post by admin »

...and so was Admin. They were locked because a post-er locked them. I'm looking right now at how to remove post-er's abilities to lock topics. Like you, I don't like locked topics. If you want to discuss 2021 Boston College Women's Lacrosse, why not?...
@inthe8m

Post by @inthe8m »

admin wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:46 pm ...and so was Admin. They were locked because a post-er locked them. I'm looking right now at how to remove post-er's abilities to lock topics. Like you, I don't like locked topics. If you want to discuss 2021 Boston College Women's Lacrosse, why not?...
Thanks.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Posters could lock threads? Dang, had we known that, it would have solved a lot of problems. Or maybe created a lot of them. Maybe it was a bot.
wlaxphan20

Post by wlaxphan20 »

njbill wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:56 pm Posters could lock threads? Dang, had we known that, it would have solved a lot of problems. Or maybe created a lot of them. Maybe it was a bot.
I think only the poster that created the thread could lock it. I only saw that permission for topic threads I had created when I checked for it
@inthe8m

Post by @inthe8m »

njbill wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:56 pm Posters could lock threads? Dang, had we known that, it would have solved a lot of problems. Or maybe created a lot of them. Maybe it was a bot.
I am a bot.
8meterPA

Post by 8meterPA »

admin wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:46 pm ...and so was Admin. They were locked because a post-er locked them. I'm looking right now at how to remove post-er's abilities to lock topics. Like you, I don't like locked topics. If you want to discuss 2021 Boston College Women's Lacrosse, why not?...
you understand what was going on, right? It wasn't "discussing" 2021 BC lacrosse, it was trolling and the poster wanted to have the last troll in place before locking the thread. You get that, right?
OuttaNowhereWregget

Round of applause

Hey! Just noticed the ads are gone! Let's hear it for Matnum!

DMac

Post by DMac »

8meterPA wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:04 am
you understand what was going on, right? It wasn't "discussing" 2021 BC lacrosse, it was trolling and the poster wanted to have the last troll in place before locking the thread. You get that, right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB52NEPJxUs
OuttaNowhereWregget

I would like to request that a word that is currently auto changed be removed from the list.

Yesterday, I was describing the quality of planning that went into the so-called Crown Lacrosse Classic game on the WD1 boards between Johns Hopkins and Stony Brook which featured no audio, no on-screen scoreboard, no field mics, no nothing, except a wide angle video feed of the game as "pizz poor". (See, even here I have to change the letters in order to get it by the auto change feature.) I found after the fact that the word had automatically been changed to "tick". "Tick" poor planning makes no sense.

Now, I understand the seven words you can't say on television made famous by George Carlin, of which seven, this word is included. But I would suggest that most of the people interacting on these boards are adults. If an adult wants to say "pizz poor planning or performance" -- why is that unacceptable? I've read where people were called "dick" and "jerkoff" on these boards. How is pizz worse?

So, just a thought and request. Thanks for considering.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:46 am So, just a thought and request. Thanks for considering.
ammended
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
OuttaNowhereWregget

Matnum PI wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:32 am
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:46 am So, just a thought and request. Thanks for considering.
ammended
Thankee

Return to “FANLAX FEEDBACK”