Dead Link

FanLax wouldn't be FanLax without you. For this reason and more, we value your feedback. Please let us know what you like, what you don't like, and what you would like to see improved.
Dip&Dunk

Dead Link

Post by Dip&Dunk »

Link in HS four chip banner is dead/not hyperlinked (when you follow link in forum post it takes you to a info screen that has head and footer banner. The link in header and footer is inop.)
Frank McAneny

Re: Dead Link

Post by Frank McAneny »

Correct. those banners are just banners. they don't link to anything. though I could have them linking to the same page.
If you have ideas to attract more Lacrosse Fans to FanLax and/or businesses interested in connecting with Lacrosse Fans, PM me.
Dip&Dunk

Post by Dip&Dunk »

Frank McAneny wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:58 am Correct. those banners are just banners. they don't link to anything. though I could have them linking to the same page.
Well, it says on the banner to click the banner to be shown more information. If it does not mean that, it should not say that.
Frank McAneny

Post by Frank McAneny »

Good point. Updated. Thank you.
If you have ideas to attract more Lacrosse Fans to FanLax and/or businesses interested in connecting with Lacrosse Fans, PM me.

Return to “FANLAX FEEDBACK”