NYS Section V

HS Boys Lacrosse
ardilla secreta

Re: NYS Section V

Post by ardilla secreta »

Matnum PI wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:49 pm
ardilla secreta wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:43 pmNo statement as to whether this also pertains to Section championships too.
They have a tentative start date for the regular season?
Posted start date in NYS is April 19. Part of the reason for canceling championships is to allow schools to get in more games with the late start.
Reddogg

Post by Reddogg »

Let's light this candle!!! Games start this week. What's the skinny on Section 5 this year?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Reddogg wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:59 pm Let's light this candle!!! Games start this week. What's the skinny on Section 5 this year?
Section 5 will be a crap shoot. Sit back, enjoy the ride, enjoy the view.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

IQ spanked by Thomas 14-5 in their new coach's first game. Ouch!

Up next is Spencerport on Wed. Since 2003 IQ is 8-0 against S'port. The locals may be calling for the new coach's head if they lose this game! :P
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Nigel wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 11:14 pm IQ spanked by Thomas 14-5 in their new coach's first game. Ouch!

Up next is Spencerport on Wed. Since 2003 IQ is 8-0 against S'port. The locals may be calling for the new coach's head if they lose this game! :P
I'm surprised that IR has not merged their team with IR East. The eagles sure have taken a huge step backwards. The IR fans have zero patience.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Well, that didn't go very well for IQ.

Early report of 13-3 for Spencerport. That's two spankings. One more and someone may need to call child protective services.
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Nice bounceback by IQ. I'd say they needed that.

Couple of good looking games trow.

PY at PalMAc. Both 3-0 records.

U Fpt hosting Thomas. Local big boys square off here.

Cdga visits Corning. Nice test for Braves.
Sabrzfan14527

Post by Sabrzfan14527 »

Penn Yan 9
Pal- Mac. 2
Pegasus5

Post by Pegasus5 »

Entertaining game with Pittsford v Penfield. Penfield win in OT on a BTB from a feed behind to the middie cutter. Patriots come back being down two or three late in the 4th.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Cdga will be at Penfield on Wed. In the old days this would've been the Braves vs the Chiefs. Both teams will come into the game undefeated. Surprisingly, I like the Braves to win. ;)
Pegasus5

Post by Pegasus5 »

Nigel I am thinking the game within the game as often it is, is going to be at the faceoff X. From what I have seen, both teams have scrappy little FOGOs. Should be an entertaining one.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Missed the game but found the tweet. 9-3 Braves. Zero goals for Pen in 2H.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Reddogg wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:59 pm Let's light this candle!!! Games start this week. What's the skinny on Section 5 this year?
Reddogg, is your candle out already?
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

These covid restrictions on limiting fans really blows. People are being denied the chance to see the 6-0 Braves. Throttled Ithaca today 10-2.
tothedraw

Post by tothedraw »

Most districts are allowing 500 spectators.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Just found that out today. Excellent news! After player ticket allotment, first come first serve.
Reddogg

Post by Reddogg »

Nigel wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:55 pm
Ha ha. Following from a distance. Class B is impressive this year. Games are coming fast and furious this year. Looks like a huge week foe Penfield with games against Thomas and Victor.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Reddogg wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:02 pm
Nigel wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:55 pm
Ha ha. Following from a distance. Class B is impressive this year. Games are coming fast and furious this year. Looks like a huge week foe Penfield with games against Thomas and Victor.
I wish us casual non parent fans could go see the games. Go Penfield, they seem to play better down by 5 goals.🤪
tothedraw

Post by tothedraw »

cradleandshoot, you should be able to get in. I know for a fact Penfield is just writing down names (above what passes have been allotted) and shutting it off at 500. Which shouldn't be an issue until sectionals. Get there half hour or so early, don your mask and enjoy.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

:D
tothedraw wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 4:28 pm cradleandshoot, you should be able to get in. I know for a fact Penfield is just writing down names (above what passes have been allotted) and shutting it off at 500. Which shouldn't be an issue until sectionals. Get there half hour or so early, don your mask and enjoy.

Return to “HS BOYS LACROSSE”