Embry Riddle

D2 Mens Lacrosse
Warrior62

Embry Riddle

Post by Warrior62 »

Any chance they will start to improve and do better in conference. When they started had a chance at some quality coaches and went w an inexperienced coach and program has not really developed and should be better by now. Many programs started after are already making waves
Old&InTheWay

Re: Embry Riddle

Post by Old&InTheWay »

ER has recruited pretty well and have shown improvements on the field. Not the easiest place to recruit. I think they are like the rest of the SSC except for Rollins, Fl. Southern and Tampa, go for cheapest and least experience staff and try to put heads in beds with big rosters. Go Rollins!
FaceDodge

Post by FaceDodge »

Yeah I've got to imagine Daytona Beach is a tough sell. Especially to a kid from the snow belt when he takes a visit to Embry Riddle in the middle of February and is told to be sure to pack shorts and flip flops.
Njlaxx11

Post by Njlaxx11 »

Old&InTheWay wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:13 am ER has recruited pretty well and have shown improvements on the field. Not the easiest place to recruit. I think they are like the rest of the SSC except for Rollins, Fl. Southern and Tampa, go for cheapest and least experience staff and try to put heads in beds with big rosters. Go Rollins!

Maybe the school is tough to recruit for but the area definitely isn’t
Old&InTheWay

Post by Old&InTheWay »

Obviously the warm weather is a draw, not sure Daytona Beach is..... but my point was the school academically. Just a smaller pool to recruit Aerospace Engineers/top level lacrosse players. I think they will surprise some teams this season. Go Rollins!

Return to “D2 MENS LACROSSE”