Peter Brown - 1 Minute (2 Day)

The forum rules are little different than lacrosse rules. You can read more within this forum. If you are assessed a penalty, this is the only forum you can post within.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Re: Peter Brown - 1 Minute (2 Day)

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

I always read anything that pops up on the Administrative Stuff board whenever I see the red. Just checked in here to see who LandM was and what they had to say when I inadvertently read DMac's last post. LOL

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

LandM wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:33 am Just had to reply - man - I apologize - MD if you are an investor in this site just say so - you act like one - it is all good but full disclosure is even better.

MD - playing ball - football that is - we always watched film (I am old) on who the weak sister was - you know the crybaby - so you would hit the weak sister when no one was looking - the Catholic and Mormon boys in a bit of a scrum would twist a knee or two - you know the weak sister. Make them cry a tad - you all do not do that in lax? I gotta ask my kid.

So to all the weak sisters out here:
1. "Know your enemy" is what Sun Zhu said, it is/was his term not mine - read history man - it was not meant to be a negative it is what a guy said how many years ago - SMH - it means know what others are thinking and contemplating;
2. You claim you were in a few frat fights - we do not have frats at AFA or in SF but been in many a barroom and other fights/brawls both stateside and keeping the peace internationally - sheesh - you had to be the guy with the glass chin?
3. I do mean what I said - there are folks out here that have been shot at in anger compliments of your tax dollars - I am sure they did not ask for that thrill - to come out here and disparage them, that to me is bad form and I will stick up for them. It truly sucks being shot at in anger. But keep rolling - I honestly think you are the troll - just my opinion.

Best
Were you replying to something specific LandM or just rambling with more tough guy talk thrown in?

Assuming you were addressing me, the only “frat fight” I’ve been in was when my then girlfriend now wife of 40+ years walloped a guy who had just pinched her as we were heading up the stairs to leave. When the bozo raised a fist I grabbed his arm and we rolled down the stairs into the muck whereupon his Maine hockey teammates jumped on top trying to get a punch in. My wrestling instincts came in handy, but I make no claims to drunken barroom brawling.

I’ve never looked to pick a fight, nor have I ever bragged about being a tough guy. I don’t see the point. Sun Tzu might not have said it this way, but seems to me that ‘don’t look for a fight, but if one finds you, finish it’ makes sense.

No, I’m not an investor nor have I even met the owner(s). I do appreciate that they set up the site as Laxpower folded and I appreciate that they solicited and took a lot of input from the initial participants. I also appreciate that unlike a lot of social media sites, this one is monitored with a light but firm hand, and is intentionally more collegial than the cesspools others become.

Not sure what the football reference was about as all the sports I played, including a lot of years of football, I don’t recall anyone looking for a ‘crybaby’ though certainly we looked for the weak links to exploit, where we could create a mismatch. We also looked for the hotheads who could be pushed into making dumb mistakes that hurt their team.
44WeWantMore

Post by 44WeWantMore »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:17 pm
LandM wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:33 am Just had to reply - man - I apologize - MD if you are an investor in this site just say so - you act like one - it is all good but full disclosure is even better.

MD - playing ball - football that is - we always watched film (I am old) on who the weak sister was - you know the crybaby - so you would hit the weak sister when no one was looking - the Catholic and Mormon boys in a bit of a scrum would twist a knee or two - you know the weak sister. Make them cry a tad - you all do not do that in lax? I gotta ask my kid.

1. "Know your enemy" is what Sun Zhu said, it is/was his term not mine - read history man - it was not meant to be a negative it is what a guy said how many years ago - SMH - it means know what others are thinking and contemplating;
2. You claim you were in a few frat fights - we do not have frats at AFA or in SF but been in many a barroom and other fights/brawls both stateside and keeping the peace internationally - sheesh - you had to be the guy with the glass chin?
3. I do mean what I said - there are folks out here that have been shot at in anger compliments of your tax dollars - I am sure they did not ask for that thrill - to come out here and disparage them, that to me is bad form and I will stick up for them. It truly sucks being shot at in anger. But keep rolling - I honestly think you are the troll - just my opinion.

Best
Were you replying to something specific LandM or just rambling with more tough guy talk thrown in?

Assuming you were addressing me, the only “frat fight” I’ve been in was when my then girlfriend now wife of 40+ years walloped a guy who had just pinched her as we were heading up the stairs to leave. When the bozo raised a fist I grabbed his arm and we rolled down the stairs into the muck whereupon his Maine hockey teammates jumped on top trying to get a punch in. My wrestling instincts came in handy, but I make no claims to drunken barroom brawling.

I’ve never looked to pick a fight, nor have I ever bragged about being a tough guy. I don’t see the point. Sun Tzu might not have said it this way, but seems to me that ‘don’t look for a fight, but if one finds you, finish it’ makes sense.

No, I’m not an investor nor have I even met the owner(s). I do appreciate that they set up the site as Laxpower folded and I appreciate that they solicited and took a lot of input from the initial participants. I also appreciate that unlike a lot of social media sites, this one is monitored with a light but firm hand, and is intentionally more collegial than the cesspools others become.

Not sure what the football reference was about as all the sports I played, including a lot of years of football, I don’t recall anyone looking for a ‘crybaby’ though certainly we looked for the weak links to exploit, where we could create a mismatch. We also looked for the hotheads who could be pushed into making dumb mistakes that hurt their team.
That might have broader applicability.
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb'red.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

44WeWantMore wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:20 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:17 pm

Best

That might have broader applicability.
Tru dat
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

This shall be my final post, which is my choice. though I expect the Admin to make it my last as well, upon reading this lol.

When I was booted off this website last, I sent a private message to the Admin to disengage my account and remove all traces of me. Obviously that did not occur. I intend to make it inevitably official, today.

When I get booted off a social media platform, I want to be booted for a reason, not 8 DNC-leaning pansi*s crying to an Administrator they don't want to be mentally challenged. Not once did I ever write anything pejorative about any poster here...not once. It's not my style. But it IS the style of most of the Democrats on this forum...yet they are never punished (that's mostly because the conservatives don't run and tell the Admin like the Democrats here).

I'm going to call out specific people (that should REALLY get me booted!) because they deserve to be called out, but I'll also offer them some free practical advice which they will ignore, but don't say I didn't try. These folks have called me all sorts of names which doesn't bother me in the least; I tried to report someone once to see if the Admin would suspend the account, yet no action was taken...natch and LOL.

In any event, when I get booted, I want to deserve it, so here goes!

This website is great for lacrosse but awful for civil political debate; the reason for that of course is the softness of the resident FLP (as Cradle affectionately calls them), 8 or so of the biggest bunch of wusses you will ever read on the Internet. Isn't lacrosse supposed to be a game of tough people!?!? You 8 or so are the polar opposite of that, a group of hysterical Karen's running to the Admin because you can't engage in debate. GMAFB and GTFOOH.

Admin: Open this board up to independent thinkers; stop banning the only worthwhile posters here.

One of the best posters ever here was Joe Mauer. He left because the 8 pansi@es complained about him to the Admin, even though he simply called it like it is. You nancies claim victory for chasing a guy like that off, but all you've really done is reveal yourselves as total pussi@s incapable of debate. Grow a pair.

MDLax: you are, without question, the most arrogant entitled dbag on this site or anywhere. Many have said so previously, so it's not like I'm claiming some revolutionary new idea. You're too old to change so really I have no advice for you. You're not the guy you desperately want to be. My only advice would be to delete your account and focus elsewhere. It's never too late to TRY to change, as hard as it will be for a person like you. Just get lost. It will do you a world of good. Thanks.

Farfromgeneva: you're the opposite of smart, like a cinder block sitting by itself at a bankrupt Sears in dumbf*ck America. Dumber than brick. You don't know anything about finance, even though you post here pretending you do. You don't....trust me. Stop posting eight-page articles; if you have a thought (a miracle, but whatever), post it and debate. Clip only parts of articles, don't waste everyone's time. Also, go see a therapist; you need to become less angry and more humble. You're crass af. I'm under the impression you are jobless and divorced, because you post at 6 am and 11 pm...who does that?!?!? Go get a job. Stop lying. Thanks.

TLD: your wry swipes at humor are stupid and old. America is fine, people aren't as racist as you want them to be. Most people don't even think of race anymore. You will run out of complaints when you realize this. Thanks.

Brooklyn: you're a good dude. You're honest. I might be miles apart from you politically, but I totally respect your game. Carry on. Thanks.

Seacoaster: you are what you hate in Republicans. You're a total tool of the DNC, incapable of any independent thought. Sac up. Thanks.

Disslaxx: you're hopeless.

DDocBarrister: ditto.

jhu72: ironically, I like you. You're insane and basically a communist, but I think your spirit is pure. Carry on. Thanks.

ggait: you're a total, regurgitated toolbox. There's zero chance you had any skill in lacrosse; soft af. You submitted, what, 12 complaints to the Admin about me? Just gay af move. Delete. Thanks.

a fan: you are one of those guys who jumps on a pile once the pile is already made. You're also liberal...stop lying. Thanks.

Cradle: you're one the few decent ones left. Carry on.

Tech37, before you clowns chased him away too, was great. There are others. Bandito was fine; you nancies have no humor so you can't even laugh at his obvious satire.

Admin needs to stop caving to the DNC-leaning clowns here. Outside of essexfenwick, I've never seen a conservative post anything remotely close to the personally negative sh*t that the 8 or so post every day and that I posted above (this is my one and only time I'll ever say anything personally negative about anyone here or anywhere, only about their online personas mind you; please note that posters like MDLax and ggait and FFG say the same and worse personal insults here every day with not even an official nudge to change...) Only the conservatives who get suspended, which is fair, but let's be honest when describing the site.

For the DNC-leaning clowns that hall-monitor this board and tattle-tale to the Admin, reporting every conservative ever, I really hope you leave, or alternately get therapy. You are what's wrong with America; you're no different than MTG/Boebert/Gaitz; the same level of idiocy, abject clownishness, and desperate desire for acceptance by clinging to a mob, needing the mob's approval, and purifying the town square of those who do not agree with you. Insecure af.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:48 pm This shall be my final post, which is my choice. though I expect the Admin to make it my last as well, upon reading this lol.

When I was booted off this website last, I sent a private message to the Admin to disengage my account and remove all traces of me. Obviously that did not occur. I intend to make it inevitably official, today.

When I get booted off a social media platform, I want to be booted for a reason, not 8 DNC-leaning pansi*s crying to an Administrator they don't want to be mentally challenged. Not once did I ever write anything pejorative about any poster here...not once. It's not my style. But it IS the style of most of the Democrats on this forum...yet they are never punished (that's mostly because the conservatives don't run and tell the Admin like the Democrats here).

I'm going to call out specific people (that should REALLY get me booted!) because they deserve to be called out, but I'll also offer them some free practical advice which they will ignore, but don't say I didn't try. These folks have called me all sorts of names which doesn't bother me in the least; I tried to report someone once to see if the Admin would suspend the account, yet no action was taken...natch and LOL.

In any event, when I get booted, I want to deserve it, so here goes!

This website is great for lacrosse but awful for civil political debate; the reason for that of course is the softness of the resident FLP (as Cradle affectionately calls them), 8 or so of the biggest bunch of wusses you will ever read on the Internet. Isn't lacrosse supposed to be a game of tough people!?!? You 8 or so are the polar opposite of that, a group of hysterical Karen's running to the Admin because you can't engage in debate. GMAFB and GTFOOH.

Admin: Open this board up to independent thinkers; stop banning the only worthwhile posters here.

One of the best posters ever here was Joe Mauer. He left because the 8 pansi@es complained about him to the Admin, even though he simply called it like it is. You nancies claim victory for chasing a guy like that off, but all you've really done is reveal yourselves as total pussi@s incapable of debate. Grow a pair.

MDLax: you are, without question, the most arrogant entitled dbag on this site or anywhere. Many have said so previously, so it's not like I'm claiming some revolutionary new idea. You're too old to change so really I have no advice for you. You're not the guy you desperately want to be. My only advice would be to delete your account and focus elsewhere. It's never too late to TRY to change, as hard as it will be for a person like you. Just get lost. It will do you a world of good. Thanks.

Farfromgeneva: you're the opposite of smart, like a cinder block sitting by itself at a bankrupt Sears in dumbf*ck America. Dumber than brick. You don't know anything about finance, even though you post here pretending you do. You don't....trust me. Stop posting eight-page articles; if you have a thought (a miracle, but whatever), post it and debate. Clip only parts of articles, don't waste everyone's time. Also, go see a therapist; you need to become less angry and more humble. You're crass af. I'm under the impression you are jobless and divorced, because you post at 6 am and 11 pm...who does that?!?!? Go get a job. Stop lying. Thanks.

TLD: your wry swipes at humor are stupid and old. America is fine, people aren't as racist as you want them to be. Most people don't even think of race anymore. You will run out of complaints when you realize this. Thanks.

Brooklyn: you're a good dude. You're honest. I might be miles apart from you politically, but I totally respect your game. Carry on. Thanks.

Seacoaster: you are what you hate in Republicans. You're a total tool of the DNC, incapable of any independent thought. Sac up. Thanks.

Disslaxx: you're hopeless.

DDocBarrister: ditto.

jhu72: ironically, I like you. You're insane and basically a communist, but I think your spirit is pure. Carry on. Thanks.

ggait: you're a total, regurgitated toolbox. There's zero chance you had any skill in lacrosse; soft af. You submitted, what, 12 complaints to the Admin about me? Just gay af move. Delete. Thanks.

a fan: you are one of those guys who jumps on a pile once the pile is already made. You're also liberal...stop lying. Thanks.

Cradle: you're one the few decent ones left. Carry on.

Tech37, before you clowns chased him away too, was great. There are others. Bandito was fine; you nancies have no humor so you can't even laugh at his obvious satire.

Admin needs to stop caving to the DNC-leaning clowns here. Outside of essexfenwick, I've never seen a conservative post anything remotely close to the personally negative sh*t that the 8 or so post every day and that I posted above (this is my one and only time I'll ever say anything personally negative about anyone here or anywhere, only about their online personas mind you; please note that posters like MDLax and ggait and FFG say the same and worse personal insults here every day with not even an official nudge to change...) Only the conservatives who get suspended, which is fair, but let's be honest when describing the site.

For the DNC-leaning clowns that hall-monitor this board and tattle-tale to the Admin, reporting every conservative ever, I really hope you leave, or alternately get therapy. You are what's wrong with America; you're no different than MTG/Boebert/Gaitz; the same level of idiocy, abject clownishness, and desperate desire for acceptance by clinging to a mob, needing the mob's approval, and purifying the town square of those who do not agree with you. Insecure af.
Yo I got the biggest paragraph!
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
DMac

Post by DMac »

I feel slighted and unappreciated.

Pete's Platform.
You need to have a death penalty, Admin.
Incarceration followed by parole just doesn't work for some.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

:D
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

DMac wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:11 am I feel slighted and unappreciated.
me too....WTheF.

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:19 pm
DMac wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:11 am I feel slighted and unappreciated.
me too....WTheF.

For a fee I can teach you to be a baller like FFG.
See Martin, Malcolm
10stone5

Post by 10stone5 »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:48 pm
MDLax: you are, without question, the most arrogant entitled dbag on this site or anywhere.

Farfromgeneva: you're the opposite of smart, like a cinder block sitting by itself at a bankrupt Sears in dumbf*ck America. Dumber than a brick.

jhu72: ironically, I like you. You're insane and basically a communist, but I think your spirit is pure.

ggait: you're a total, regurgitated toolbox.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This IS satire, yes ?
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

10stone5 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:01 pm This IS satire, yes ?
Sadly... No.

Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Matnum PI wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:22 pm
Sadly... No.

It was excellent-I only wish I could drop the entire part about me into my signature

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ztCxilMDyDo
See Martin, Malcolm
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:20 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:22 pm
Sadly... No.

It was excellent-I only wish I could drop the entire part about me into my signature

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ztCxilMDyDo
Petey's back, now as "rosinheel"
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:46 pm Petey's back, now as "rosinheel"
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Matnum PI wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:04 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:46 pm Petey's back, now as "rosinheel"
I dunno for sure, but a new 'identity' appeared today, DietCoker, which feels like same cat.

https://fanlax.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... start=9720

Of course, could be someone long registered, a viewer, not a poster, who finally had something to say....but it feels suspiciously like just a new identity for the regular poster in the box.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Maybe it’s Trump.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

The guy who worked for Tucker who was spraying things around hate sites earlier this year...
See Martin, Malcolm

Return to “FANLAX RULES AND PENALTY BOX”