Farfromgeneva - 1 Minute (2 Day) Penalty

The forum rules are little different than lacrosse rules. You can read more within this forum. If you are assessed a penalty, this is the only forum you can post within.
admin
Site Admin

Farfromgeneva - 1 Minute (2 Day) Penalty

Post by admin »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:16 pm Eat my... Biayach
Tweeet! Farfromgeneva, unsportsmanlike conduct. 1 Minute 2 Day Penalty. Tweet! Play on...
PizzaSnake

Re: Farfromgeneva - 1 Minute (2 Day) Penalty

Post by PizzaSnake »

FFG, I thought for sure I’d beat you to the box.😂
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Oh I've been expecting this for a while. Feel a bit like Capone thinking "this is what the law got me for????"
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Timing myself in-see gun safety thread today. I respect the hosue and community rules so I won’t whine and claim victim hood like many of these jerkoffs.

Apologies for innocent eyes truly hurt by my words but I won’t apologize to one jerk.

If you could at least give me a bit CO I’d appreciate that for my voluntary confession.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 11:30 am Timing myself in-see gun safety thread today. I respect the hosue and community rules so I won’t whine and claim victim hood like many of these jerkoffs.

Apologies for innocent eyes truly hurt by my words but I won’t apologize to one jerk.

If you could at least give me a bit CO I’d appreciate that for my voluntary confession.
Take a break from the politics threads, trust me it works. I'm doing it right now, you are starting to get angrier in tone with each successive post.

Joe
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:31 am Oh I've been expecting this for a while. Feel a bit like Capone thinking "this is what the law got me for????"
And yet others with similar or more egregious posts, Like DocB were just warned.

Guess you caught Matt on a bad day.
Bart

Post by Bart »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:57 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:31 am Oh I've been expecting this for a while. Feel a bit like Capone thinking "this is what the law got me for????"
And yet others with similar or more egregious posts, Like DocB were just warned.

Guess you caught Matt on a bad day.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PulpExposure

Post by PulpExposure »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 6:46 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 11:30 am Timing myself in-see gun safety thread today. I respect the hosue and community rules so I won’t whine and claim victim hood like many of these jerkoffs.

Take a break from the politics threads, trust me it works. I'm doing it right now, you are starting to get angrier in tone with each successive post.

Joe
I never engage in political threads - why bother, the chance you're going to actually convince anyone that their stated position is incorrect is low to an absurd amount. Especially when things get heated.

So I just talk lacrosse here. And throw gasoline onto the JHU thread once in awhile to watch the anthill get stirred up :D
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

PulpExposure wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:22 am
JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 6:46 pm

Joe
I never engage in political threads - why bother, the chance you're going to actually convince anyone that their stated position is incorrect is low to an absurd amount. Especially when things get heated.

So I just talk lacrosse here. And throw gasoline onto the JHU thread once in awhile to watch the anthill get stirred up :D
Amen brotha!

The 100% truth.

Joe

Return to “FANLAX RULES AND PENALTY BOX”