OuttaNowhereWregget - 1 Minute (2 Day)

The forum rules are little different than lacrosse rules. You can read more within this forum. If you are assessed a penalty, this is the only forum you can post within.
admin
Site Admin

OuttaNowhereWregget - 1 Minute (2 Day)

Post by admin »

Tweeeeeet! OuttaNowhereWregget, 1 Minute (2 Day) Penalty. Your penalty will be up on Thursday, July 22nd, at 1:34 PM EST. No trolling. Tweeeet! Play on...
OuttaNowhereWregget

Re: OuttaNowhereWregget - 1 Minute (2 Day)

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

I was being sincere in my apology to you and everyone else, admin. But I deserve the penalty. It’s been long overdue.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Right off the top—I would like to say that I deserve to be in the penalty box for all the trolling I’ve done over the years, and in particular the one I pulled today. I got off light with just 2 days.

I would also like to formally apologize to a list of folks. The way I was taught to apologize was to come clean with everything—even ulterior motives—and not make any excuses for my actions but to own them.

First, I want to apologize to admin and Matnum PI. They have better things to do than to police my childish behavior.

Dr. Tact—I apologize to you all the way back to last year for my hurtful posts about the Loyola loss to Syracuse. I was miffed about the Twitter thing and I took it out on you. I sincerely apologize for the hurt and anguish I caused you.

DMac, seacoaster, 8meterPA, Bart, TL, MDlaxfan76 and anyone else I have ticked off with my self-indulgent trolling and for being a general all-around capital A A-hole to each one of you. I was wrong in how I conducted myself on these boards. I sincerely apologize. Please forgive me.

If I have offended anyone else, please let me know and I will apologize.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Lastly--no more foes

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

admin wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:55 pm Tweeeeeet! OuttaNowhereWregget, 1 Minute (2 Day) Penalty. Your penalty will be up on Thursday, July 22nd, at 1:34 PM EST. No trolling. Tweeeet! Play on...
2 Minute (4 Day) Penalty. Your penalty will be up on Thursday, January 5 at 9:28 PM EST.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

DMac

Post by DMac »

admin wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:57 am Cletus is ONW's alter-ego. https://fanlax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=421125#p421125
You might be the only one this is news to.
Now that you know it, you need to double
his time the box for insubordination.
8meterPA

Post by 8meterPA »

DMac wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:37 am
admin wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:57 am Cletus is ONW's alter-ego. https://fanlax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=421125#p421125
i would suggest a lifetime ban, a leopard will not change their spots.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

8meterPA wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:12 pm
The same could be said for convicted felons. We release them from prison all of the time. 8-)
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:41 pm
The same could be said for convicted felons. We release them from prison all of the time. 8-)
True.
I think the analogy here would be a repeat felon who then switches identities and commits felonies again under the new identity. In a judicial system that takes into account the number of repeated offenses, the change in identity should not be allowed to minimize the sentence.

In this environment, it's particularly bad faith.

That said, in a situation like this, I'd be fine with simply a long ban, with no new identities allowed else automatic expulsion.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:00 pm
True.
I think the analogy here would be a repeat felon who then switches identities and commits felonies again under the new identity. In a judicial system that takes into account the number of repeated offenses, the change in identity should not be allowed to minimize the sentence.

That said, in a situation like this, I'd be fine with simply a long ban, with no new identities allowed else automatic expulsion.
Changing identities will not fool anybody. There are too many Columbos on this forum. Any " new member" will always get the stink eye until your political proclivities become clearly defined. I am amused that a few people on this forum want to keep messing with the usual suspects. I keep wondering why the usual suspects keep nibbling at the bait. :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:11 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:00 pm
True.

Changing identities will not fool anybody. There are too many Columbos on this forum. Any " new member" will always get the stink eye until your political proclivities become clearly defined. I am amused that a few people on this forum want to keep messing with the usual suspects. I keep wondering why the usual suspects keep nibbling at the bait. :D
So, you think changing an identity should enable avoiding of penalty? Time in the box?

BTW, I don't think "political proclivities" had anything to do with ONW's multiple aliases or their detection by other posters in the women's D1 threads.. Behavior pattern yes.

Return to “FANLAX RULES AND PENALTY BOX”