The Biden Department of Justice

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: The Biden Department of Justice

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:12 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:36 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:15 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:25 pm Hilarious, as others have refuted the claims and there’s been zero evidence produced of dad’s actual involvement or getting any financial benefit. Plenty as to Hunter, who testified under oath and who wanted to testify publicly under oath. But not Joe.

And multiple supposed smoking guns have blown up in Comer’s face.

But that just doesn’t fit the desired narrative.
Zero evidence because Joe said so. Got it! So is there any plausible reason Ukraine would hire a dumb f**k like Hunter and pay him big bucks to do nothing except snort coke and screw prostitutes. There wasn't anything in for Joe though? He did get that Son of a complain fired just like Ukraine wanted. Gosh darn it I wish you played poker. It is so hard to find gullible people anymore. 8-)

I hope your having a great Easter. Out of a weird coincidence my wife and I are dining on boneless grilled duck breast. I bet your hoping I incinerate it. 8-)
No, simply no evidence.
And testimony confirming this.

Bottomline, no dollars to Joe.

Of course I hope that you enjoy your duck breast...and wife does too.

I'm cooking a rosemary and garlic lamb roast, roasted red potatoes, onions, Brussels sprouts, carrots for my mother and a couple of her friends, son. one of the friends is bringing a salad; my wife is up in Baltimore for business so I'm on duty...homemade pie and ice cream for dessert.
Hope you all enjoyed Easter.
Wonderful sunrise service on the beach including 5 baptisms, full in for older.
Then a good breakfast spot, then a round of golf with my son…then prepared dinner etc.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:21 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:25 pm Hilarious, as others have refuted the claims and there’s been zero evidence produced of dad’s actual involvement or getting any financial benefit. Plenty as to Hunter, who testified under oath and who wanted to testify publicly under oath. But not Joe.

Zero evidence because Joe said so. Got it! So is there any plausible reason Ukraine would hire a dumb f**k like Hunter and pay him big bucks to do nothing except snort coke and screw prostitutes. There wasn't anything in for Joe though? He did get that Son of a complain fired just like Ukraine wanted. Gosh darn it I wish you played poker. It is so hard to find gullible people anymore. 8-)

I hope your having a great Easter. Out of a weird coincidence my wife and I are dining on boneless grilled duck breast. I bet your hoping I incinerate it. 8-)
No, simply no evidence.

I'm cooking a rosemary and garlic lamb roast, roasted red potatoes, onions, Brussels sprouts, carrots for my mother and a couple of her friends, son. one of the friends is bringing a salad; my wife is up in Baltimore for business so I'm on duty...homemade pie and ice cream for dessert.
Then a good breakfast spot, then a round of golf with my son…then prepared dinner etc.
Awesome.

Sunrise service in the woods at our church, had both my boys and their wives (my boys have not seen each other for over two years), along with my mom at the house for 4 days, I am also the cook so we went on the light fare side since we had a ton of family rolling in and out, we did homemade meatballs/sauce, caprice salad, roasted red rosemary potatoes, gluten free brownies that were to die for. Up again at 4 am this morning seeing the boys off...what a whirlwind of a weekend, exhausted but wouldnt trade it for anything.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:56 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:21 pm

No, simply no evidence.

Awesome.

Sunrise service in the woods at our church, had both my boys and their wives (my boys have not seen each other for over two years), along with my mom at the house for 4 days, I am also the cook so we went on the light fare side since we had a ton of family rolling in and out, we did homemade meatballs/sauce, caprice salad, roasted red rosemary potatoes, gluten free brownies that were to die for. Up again at 4 am this morning seeing the boys off...what a whirlwind of a weekend, exhausted but wouldnt trade it for anything.
Wonderful and yum!
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Glad you got to see your boys YA, and they got to see one another. Whatever happened with the stop in Plattsburg?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:30 am Glad you got to see your boys YA, and they got to see one another. Whatever happened with the stop in Plattsburg?
Thank you! I've been up there 2x now, what a change from the hustle of the DMV (DC, MD, VA) Chatted about the visit here --> viewtopic.php?p=389007&hilit=plattsburg#p389007
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:06 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:30 am Glad you got to see your boys YA, and they got to see one another. Whatever happened with the stop in Plattsburg?
Thank you! I've been up there 2x now, what a change from the hustle of the DMV (DC, MD, VA) Chatted about the visit here --> viewtopic.php?p=389007&hilit=plattsburg#p389007
Do you son and D-in-Law like the area?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:24 am
youthathletics wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:06 am
Do you son and D-in-Law like the area?
They do, they are certainly not big city people, coming from rural upbringing. Biggest complaint is that career opportunities are rather limited, having to travel quite far as they seek advancement opportunities, same applies for physicians and medical. Seems the bulk of opportunities are across the lake in Vermont or a long drive back south towards albany.
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”