D3 Womens Lacrosse
RocLaxFan

NO Parents allowed for Sweet 16 at Colby

Post by RocLaxFan »

NCAA should be ashamed of themselves!
all.about.lax

Re: NO Parents allowed for Sweet 16 at Colby

Post by all.about.lax »

It's easy to blame without knowing all of the facts. Can't imagine there were too many schools willing/able to host the tournament this year, especially if they had to commit to doing so whether their team was in the tournament or not...so be grateful Colby is willing to so your daughter's team can continue to compete.

At least your daughter and her teammates get to compete for a championship and will do so in one of the premier athletic facilities in all of Division III...I would assume there will be a great live stream.
RocLaxFan

Post by RocLaxFan »

Easy for you too say but I'm sure if you had a daughter who could be playing in her last game ever you would understand.
ah23

Post by ah23 »

I completely understand limiting spectators. However, there is zero public health justification for prohibiting anyone from sitting outside to watch a game. It is actively anti-science.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

I don't understand any of it. It's a frkn joke at this point in the covid timeline. Cowardly.
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.

Return to “D3 WOMENS LACROSSE”