2018 Quarterfinals

2018 Games
admin
Site Admin

Re: 2018 Quarterfinals

Post by admin »

Pretty amazing. #5, #6, #7 and #8 seeds won in the Quarters.
Uklax

Post by Uklax »

Bucaro not playing for FCA was definitely the upset maker there, he would have easily done 5 points against NJIT without blinking

This could suggests the use of a bench system for future seasons to allow for such shocking line up changes last minute for one random week.
It would be simple to work. Each week you pick one middy and one attack for the bench, if a player doesn't see the field AT ALL he is automatically subbed for the bench player, if he comes on for even a minute then the player stays in the line up and the bench isn't used. You only get one bench pick and if your bench also doesn't play then you're stuffed at that point but least you had the opportunity to utilize your full squad more.

Lacrosse is not a sport like soccer (i'll use your terrible american term for football for clarity) or basketball where injuries are known days before the games are played and coaches keep thing hidden etc to second guess their oppositions preparation..... so its a blind guess for our game if a player is going to make the field or not. I think if you for example drafted connor fields no.1 pick you'd want to play him at all opportunities so would never want to not select him but when he would come back from his MCL injury was unknown so this system could help that... Just an idea but think it could be a good one. I used fields as an example because he will never be in our league so to not make this about any particular coach
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Teat had 0 points in the Semi-Finals... without blinking.

Return to “2018 GAMES”