Games Televised and Webcasted 2019

D1 Womens Lacrosse
njbill

Re: Games Televised and Webcasted 2019

Post by njbill »

seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

I was just in awe of Appuzo, Ohlmiller, Arsenault and Kennedy.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Mighty impressive gals, sc, Team USA is just too much.
No shortage of talent coming up either. U15 gals play way beyond their years leading Canada 11-1 at the half. Whatever the wlax world is doing is working as the US seems to play at a different level than anyone else. These young gals are playing with a lot of confidence and skill...very smooth looking team.

16-3, final. Don't know what's more impressive, the O or the D. The D never gave Team Ontario much breathing room, they played a pretty intense and tight defense for the whole game. At the other end there was just too much O talent from Team USA for the Canucks to deal with. Very nice eyes and passing from the US girls, quite a number of goals coming from assists to cutters.
U17 gals up next.
8meterPA

Post by 8meterPA »

Every game for Team USA is literally the Harlem Globetrotters vs Washington Generals. Ohlmiller had combined 8 goals on 9 shots vs Canada & MD. Anyone if that was MD’s true starting lineup? If so, quite the beat down.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

DMac wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:16 am Mighty impressive gals, sc, Team USA is just too much.
No shortage of talent coming up either. U15 gals play way beyond their years leading Canada 11-1 at the half. Whatever the wlax world is doing is working as the US seems to play at a different level than anyone else. These young gals are playing with a lot of confidence and skill...very smooth looking team.

16-3, final. Don't know what's more impressive, the O or the D. The D never gave Team Ontario much breathing room, they played a pretty intense and tight defense for the whole game. At the other end there was just too much O talent from Team USA for the Canucks to deal with. Very nice eyes and passing from the US girls, quite a number of goals coming from assists to cutters.
U17 gals up next.
Yeah, I'm watching the U-17 team now, and the stickwork is kind of unbelievable among these youngsters. The pick and roll, pass and catch and shoot I just watched was just awesome. 8-0.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Yup, pretty much a repeat of the U15 game. Ontario started out a bit more competitve but once again the US gals are just too much. Assisted goal after goal from a wide open cutter, passes right on the money rendering the GK pretty much hopeless.
10-0 at the half.

17-2, final.
Nice BTB goal from MacDonald for Ontario on a GB pick up in front of the cage.
Was the right shot and nicely executed.
Not much question about who the Queen of the hill is in the world of wlax...holy cow!!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

wlaxnut

Post by wlaxnut »

admin wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:06 pm Women's Game on LSN
http://fanlax.com/fanlax/2019/11/19/on- ... omens-lax/
Let's hope the camerawork is good. There are some great players on these rosters. I haven't seen Jenna Collins on any WPLL rosters this year. Too bad. Very talented player whom I miss from her days at Navy (along with her sister Julia). Love that Michigan coach Hannah Nielsen is playing. She is INTENSE out on the field. I have to imagine her Wolverines catch some of her fire during coaching sessions. Always fun to watch Kayla Treanor, Apuzzo, McCool, Kent, Arsenault, Ally Kennedy, et al.

Starting lineups for this afternoons game:
rsz_1rsz_rosters.png
rsz_1rsz_rosters.png (105.13 KiB) Viewed 1907 times
wlaxnut

Post by wlaxnut »

wlaxnut wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:54 pm
admin wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:06 pm Women's Game on LSN
http://fanlax.com/fanlax/2019/11/19/on- ... omens-lax/
Let's hope the camerawork is good. There are some great players on these rosters. I haven't seen Jenna Collins on any WPLL rosters this year. Too bad. Very talented player whom I miss from her days at Navy (along with her sister Julia). Love that Michigan coach Hannah Nielsen is playing. She is INTENSE out on the field. I have to imagine her Wolverines catch some of her fire during coaching sessions. Always fun to watch Kayla Treanor, Apuzzo, McCool, Kent, Arsenault, Ally Kennedy, et al.

Starting lineups for this afternoons game:

rsz_1rsz_rosters.png
Another unwatchable women's lacrosse event, which is just as well because these Olympic rules are for the birds. No stopping after goals? Lost me on just that rule alone.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Loathe the experimental rules.

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”