Our Undeclared Wars

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
PizzaSnake

Re: Our Undeclared Wars

Post by PizzaSnake »

old salt wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:13 pm
Kismet wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:37 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:47 pm
Kismet wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:29 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:03 am
Kismet wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:58 pm https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/15/worl ... talks.html

"Iran and U.S. Held Secret Talks on Proxy Attacks and Cease-Fire
Diplomats gathered in Oman in January, with the U.S. side seeking to stop attacks on Red Sea shipping and American bases, and Iran looking for a Gaza cease-fire."

Saltine's former hero, Brett McGurk led the US delegation - of course, the sailor now dislikes the guy and anything he does because he works for Joe Biden. :oops: :oops: :oops:
As usual, you are full of sh!t when you lie about what I post or think. Show us 1 word I have ever posted about McGurk that is not complimentary. I'm encouraged that McGurk is involved. You may have noticed the attacks on our bases in Iraq & Syria seem to have ceased. It will be good if the Red Sea attacks cease before the Houthis get lucky & one of their missiles gets through & hits one of our destroyers. We're using up our inventory on $2 million SM-2's to bring down their $2k drones. Time to let the IKE leave the Red Sea & head home.
You criticize the policies he supports - until you find out he's involved. :oops:
Got an example ?
You were griping about entire Biden ME policy with Iran = then I tell you McGurk was secretly negotiating with the Iranian and you voice your support for McGurk doing the same thing.
Show my words (not something you imagine) & any connection to McGurk.

If you review my posts (objectively - a challenge for you) you will see I come off as a McGurk fanboy, whether working for Trump or Biden.
search.php?keywords=McGurk&terms=all&au ... mit=Search
Odd self-characterization, but okay. Your words…
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."

Return to “POLITICS”