The DOGS Thread

General Chatter
Brooklyn

Re: The DOGS Thread

Post by Brooklyn »

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
DMac

Post by DMac »

The big boy's back in town. Gramps has got his coat looking all nice and shiny, the fifteen dollar oatmeal, aloe, and lavender shampoo really does the job. Got a bald spot on the other side (hair growing in fine though) where he got shaved to get who tf knows how many stitches after falling about fifteen feet and coming real close to killing himself. Doing fine now, like nothing ever happened. He's a really good dog.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Beautiful dog.

I started using this stuff about a month ago.....it is amazing. It is very good for the internal joints as well, have had so many compliments on her coat since I started using. 3 squirts per feeding.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018L ... UTF8&psc=1
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
DMac

Post by DMac »

Nice, no doubt it works. Am thawing out some salmon right now will give him a hunk.
People will spend a fortune on their dogs, that stuff's not so cheap (think it will last a
while though). I got some ear drops for this guy too (Zymox) to the tune of $55, does
work like a champ though (that'll last a long time too). It's good to have Dad watch your
dog.

Return to “GENERAL CHATTER”