Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: Orange Duce

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:36 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:10 pm Sad that people are way more critical of a DA than a supreme court justice who's done way worse. #lawfare
+1
yup, and posters here don't care that the highest court in the land don't have any ethical constraints at all.

Nope, let's worry about an elected prosecutor having a sexual relationship with her lead manager and not coming 100% clean about it...maybe. And gets her back up in court, which the judge found beyond the bounds of professionalism. Ohh the horror. :roll:

The Judge takes a clear legal approach to the key questions, 1) is there an actual conflict that in any way is at conflict with the defendants?(NO), 2) is there any reason to not have the case tried in this jurisdiction with this prosecutor and her team? (NO).

Fundamentally, the defendants failed to prove otherwise.

But he takes her to task for the appearance of impropriety, a factor that voters can weigh in on. Fair enough.

But nah, let's focus on that appearance of impropriety rather than the criminal actions alleged of the defendants...they're not actually serious charges, see squirrel, squirrel, squirrel.

We get it, in the tank no matter the protestations that they're not.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:47 am
OCanada wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:42 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:18 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:10 pm Sad that people are way more critical of a DA than a supreme court justice who's done way worse. #lawfare
That's the way the cookie crumbles. The DA has to be held accountable. What controlling legal authority has say so over the SCOTUS?? All you can do is whine and b***h about it. Every liberal and conservative constantly whines about how the Supremes screw up legal decisions on a regular basis. At the end of the day there is not a damn thing anybody can do about it outside of whine and b***h.
Very short horizon there.

SCOTUS has had its approval rating drop below Congress. Our legal system has been corrupted and its decisions political not based on precedent, custom and plain meaning of the law. Accountability can mean loss of relevance or implosion of the legsl system

You ask a lot of questions but never seem to respond when asked questions in turn.
Ask me a question then. Did you forget to do so?? I can't answer a question that you don't ask...I can't read your mind. I do answer questions on this forum all of the time. The problem is a lot of thin skinned people on this forum don't like the answers I give. If you want to ask me a question then bring it on.
Your responses that avoid the question being asked, or that rant about the questioner, are not "answers" nor a matter of thin skin.

They're just avoidances of straight questions. Differences of opinions are great to explore, but only if both parties are clear and forthright ...on the question...

Do you care that the highest court in the land doesn't have any ethical constraints at all?

Do you care about the egregious breaches by those Justices?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:59 am
That's the way the cookie crumbles. The DA has to be held accountable. What controlling legal authority has say so over the SCOTUS?? All you can do is whine and b***h about it. Every liberal and conservative constantly whines about how the Supremes screw up legal decisions on a regular basis. At the end of the day there is not a damn thing anybody can do about it outside of whine and b***h.

SCOTUS has had its approval rating drop below Congress. Our legal system has been corrupted and its decisions political not based on precedent, custom and plain meaning of the law. Accountability can mean loss of relevance or implosion of the legsl system

You ask a lot of questions but never seem to respond when asked questions in turn.
Ask me a question then. Did you forget to do so?? I can't answer a question that you don't ask...I can't read your mind. I do answer questions on this forum all of the time. The problem is a lot of thin skinned people on this forum don't like the answers I give. If you want to ask me a question then bring it on.
Your responses that avoid the question being asked, or that rant about the questioner, are not "answers" nor a matter of thin skin.

They're just avoidances of straight questions. Differences of opinions are great to explore, but only if both parties are clear and forthright ...on the question...

Do you care that the highest court in the land doesn't have any ethical constraints at all?

Do you care about the egregious breaches by those Justices?
Why don't you go for a bike ride?? If I need any chit from you I'll cut a hole in the top of your head and scoop it out. FTR that was a former bosses reply to all of us when we gave him grief. :D What is your specific grief against the SCOTUS?? What " egregious breaches" have your underwear all in a knot? I'm sure the SCOTUS has more ethics in their pinky fingers than you have in your entire body. If your whining and griping about what the SCOTUS is doing then they are probably doing the right thing. :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:32 pm

Do you care that the highest court in the land doesn't have any ethical constraints at all? NO

Do you care about the egregious breaches by those Justices? No
Why don't you go for a bike ride?? If I need any chit from you I'll cut a hole in the top of your head and scoop it out. FTR that was a former bosses reply to all of us when we gave him grief. :D What is your specific grief against the SCOTUS?? What " egregious breaches" have your underwear all in a knot? I'm sure the SCOTUS has more ethics in their pinky fingers than you have in your entire body. If your whining and griping about what the SCOTUS is doing then they are probably doing the right thing. :D
Your answers are in red above.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H0Z1i4hCqw

“Joe, you dumb son of a...” Donald Trump slams US President Biden over indictments

Former USA President Donald Trump on March 17 slammed President Joe Biden during a public meeting in Dayton. Trump called Biden, “Threat to Democracy” and targeted him over the use of the “Justice Department and FBI after his political opponent”. He further also called the US President Biden, “Son of a …”. “Remember this. Remember this: Joe Biden is a great threat to our democracy. He's a tremendous threat to our democracy. His incompetence is the number one reason. Also, he uses the Justice Department, the FBI, to go after his political opponent, who happens to be me. How are we doing? And he's driven my numbers through the roof. Do it one or two more times since, how about a couple of more indictments, Joe, you dumb son of… that a dumb son of a…” said Trump.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:54 pm

Do you care that the highest court in the land doesn't have any ethical constraints at all? NO

Your confusing your opinion, which couldn't possibly be more biased, with reality. The SCOTUS is doing their job as best they can. The only thing you can do about it is what you excel at...whine, b***h and complain. :roll:
The SCOTUS is set up so they can ignore the whining from the peanut gallery like yourself. Feel free to keep whing and the court will continue to ignore your childish petulance.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:57 am

Your confusing your opinion, which couldn't possibly be more biased, with reality. The SCOTUS is doing their job as best they can. The only thing you can do about it is what you excel at...whine, b***h and complain. :roll:
The SCOTUS is set up so they can ignore the whining from the peanut gallery like yourself. Feel free to keep whing and the court will continue to ignore your childish petulance.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:04 am

Yet again your confusing your opinion as to what I believe. Of course confusion is a normal state of mind for you, so I'm not surprised. It should be a nice day for a bike ride to clear out your cobwebs. I plan on taking Roxy for her adventure walk later. That helps clear my mind of the nonsense some folks on this forum preach as their own personal religion. 8-)

https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/r ... &FORM=VIRE

This video of you MD was taken by a hidden camera... :D :D
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:46 am

Yet again your confusing your opinion as to what I believe. Of course confusion is a normal state of mind for you, so I'm not surprised. It should be a nice day for a bike ride to clear out your cobwebs. I plan on taking Roxy for her adventure walk later. That helps clear my mind of the nonsense some folks on this forum preach as their own personal religion. 8-)

You claim to answer straight questions. But you don't.
You rant, you whine, you wheedle, you insult...all to avoid straight questions.

See above
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:31 am

See above
No I disagree with many posters on this forum. I insult you deliberately because you are repulsive and repugnant to me in so many ways. Does that clear up your confusion? Why don't you go for a bike ride. I'm upset with myself because I use to respect you. That ship has sailed never to return to port. Liberal faux Republican raging RINOs like yourself, your all angry little creatures upset that mainstream incompetent Republicans won't play your little game. I hope I didn't hurt your tender little feelings and make you cry. :roll: Have a nice day. 8-)
If you choose to ask me a strait up question I'll answer it for you. I'm a betting man who will go all in that you won't much like my response.
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:12 am

See above
No I disagree with many posters on this forum. I insult you deliberately because you are repulsive and repugnant to me in so many ways. Does that clear up your confusion? Why don't you go for a bike ride. I'm upset with myself because I use to respect you. That ship has sailed never to return to port. Liberal faux Republican raging RINOs like yourself, your all angry little creatures upset that mainstream incompetent Republicans won't play your little game. I hope I didn't hurt your tender little feelings and make you cry. :roll:
Clearly you have a reading comprehension problem. Or just a crankiness problem. ;)

Either way, I treat you and any arguments you actually make with seriousness and common courtesy.
You don't have to return the favor.

My feelings are certainly not hurt by your insults.
They're offensive and out of bounds, but that's on you.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:18 am

See above
No I disagree with many posters on this forum. I insult you deliberately because you are repulsive and repugnant to me in so many ways. Does that clear up your confusion? Why don't you go for a bike ride. I'm upset with myself because I use to respect you. That ship has sailed never to return to port. Liberal faux Republican raging RINOs like yourself, your all angry little creatures upset that mainstream incompetent Republicans won't play your little game. I hope I didn't hurt your tender little feelings and make you cry. :roll:
Clearly you have a reading comprehension problem. Or just a crankiness problem. ;)

Either way, I treat you and any arguments you actually make with seriousness and common courtesy.

.... No, I have an MD lax problem that is more aggravating than an inflamed hemorrhoid. :D
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:18 am

See above

I only insult you, because you have proven yourself worthy. Now go chase those WNC out of your back yard.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

This is just precious.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/18/politics ... index.html

Watch MAGA blame Biden: If he hadn't frozen every Russian oligarchs' assets... :lol: :lol:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:52 am This is just precious.

Watch MAGA blame Biden: If he hadn't frozen every Russian oligarchs' assets... :lol: :lol:
:D

Probably a question for one of the lawyers, but (assuming no oligarchs or Saudis etc emerge before end of month) does this mean that the assets are taken over by the Court appointed monitor for an 'orderly' disposal?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:52 am This is just precious.

He is going to nationalize the Biden insurance industry when he becomes President so that they can’t treat people unfairly.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

So Fatso doesn't have all that money after all :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
His credit isn't very good either :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D

Even the oligarchs and Saudis don't trust him in the end
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Kismet wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:58 pm So Fatso doesn't have all that money after all :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
His credit isn't very good either :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D

Even the oligarchs and Saudis don't trust him in the end
The affidavit attached to the pleading asking the court to forego the bond in the full amount is interesting. He doesn't talk about creditworthiness at all; he only discusses his efforts to find a bond and underwriter and says he has been told that a litigation/appeal bond in this amount is impossible.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Suggested reading for trump...the art of the deal. :lol:

Return to “POLITICS”