Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
foreverlax

Re: Orange Duce

Post by foreverlax »

CU88 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:43 pm All American Voters should be required to watch this video on July 4th and again before they Vote in 2020:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/all-o ... 45t5FBDo9Q
Great post!!
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

foreverlax wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:23 pm
CU88 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:43 pm All American Voters should be required to watch this video on July 4th and again before they Vote in 2020:

Great post!!
It is America's fault. The Russians didn't do anything that we would not try to do. They got us this time. No big deal. Why upset Putin? It is not worth it.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

I kinda like this interview and share Ms. Duckworth's sentiments.
https://news.yahoo.com/war-vet-sen-duck ... 41107.html
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:53 pm

Great post!!
It is America's fault. The Russians didn't do anything that we would not try to do. They got us this time. No big deal. Why upset Putin? It is not worth it.
It you're stupid enough to believe everything you read on social media, you deserve to be duped. Natural selection.
a fan

Post by a fan »

:lol: And that helps the rest of us......how?

So, like the 50% of Republicans who think that Obama worshipped Islam. Or that, thank you Trump, think that Obama was born in Kenya?

Sooner or later, we're going to elect someone on the far left that you don't like so much....and THEN you'll think this is a problem.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Yeah, but we didn't blame Kenya for our stupidity.

In terms of cyber warfare, what Russia did in our election was the equivalent of a bag of burning dog poop on our front stoop.
a fan

Post by a fan »

No. We blamed the messenger. Trump and FoxNation. Trump for Kenya, FoxNation for pitching Obama as an American hating Islamist.

I have no clue why you keep thinking this is cool. Only thing I can gather is that your guy won this time. So you think this is white noise, rather than a serious problem that can....and has....escalate into far more dangerous attacks.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Because in terms of cyber warfare & PSYOPS -- it was a prank. No national security implications.
It revealed the truth to voters about how the DNC rigged the nominating process.
The (D)'s are p.o.'d they got caught duping their voters.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:25 pm Because in terms of cyber warfare & PSYOPS -- it was a prank. No national security implications.
So if you cant shoot it or blow it up, it's not a military issue, and is "therefore" not a problem?

Thank you military hammer for telling us that because it's not a nail, it's none of your business. ;)
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

old salt wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:16 pm Yeah, but we didn't blame Kenya for our stupidity.

In terms of cyber warfare, what Russia did in our election was the equivalent of a bag of burning dog poop on our front stoop.
So you're cool with them dumping more? Gimme a break.....I really don't get your BFD attitude toward the interference.

Guess you support Mitch doing more of the same old nothing for the upcoming?
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:12 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:53 pm

Great post!!
It you're stupid enough to believe everything you read on social media, you deserve to be duped. Natural selection.
Absolutely.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Trying to diminish the Russian intervention is pathetic
Typical Lax Dad

OCanada wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:14 pm Trying to diminish the Russian intervention is pathetic
It’s like those fools in Missouri that thought that all of that rallying was being done by Black Lives Matter folks. If they were too stupid to realize those people weren’t all BLM folk, it’s their fault......it's not pathetic....it's deplorable.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

old salt wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:25 pm Because in terms of cyber warfare & PSYOPS -- it was a prank. No national security implications.
It revealed the truth to voters about how the DNC rigged the nominating process.
Russia trying to get a candidate elected who helps Russia's interests vs. America's (whether the candidate does so intentionally or accidentally) is absolutely a national security issue.
Typical Lax Dad

holmes435 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:25 pm
Russia trying to get a candidate elected who helps Russia's interests vs. America's (whether the candidate does so intentionally or accidentally) is absolutely a national security issue.
The dude hates this country. Russians are the good guys.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Cry baby sore losers. Welcome to the real world.
We try to influence elections in other countries all the time, or promote regime change (ask Qaddafi)
Nothing wrong with it. All countries do it.
Obama tried to unseat Netanyahu & defeat Brexit (back of the line).
It's ok for Ukraine to give anti-Trump oppo to the DNC,
after we promoted the Orange Revolution there.
Selective outrage. Mueller didn't deliver for you. Get over it.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:04 pm Cry baby sore losers. Welcome to the real world.
We try to influence elections in other countries all the time, or promote regime change (ask Qaddafi)
Nothing wrong with it. All countries do it.
:lol:

So your sales pitch here is that a guy who lived his entire life following a rigid moral code (you) thinks it's ok to rig another country's election.

Whew. Good one.
old salt wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:04 pm Obama tried to unseat Netanyahu & defeat Brexit (back of the line).
Right. Because the sale here is you can't distinguish between hacking into State voting systems, and Obama's public speeches.

Good one.

old salt wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:04 pm It's ok for Ukraine to give anti-Trump oppo to the DNC,
after we promoted the Orange Revolution there.
There's not a soul here backing Hillary, or anything she's done. And only one guy backing Trump....and now, you're making apologies for Vladimir Putin?

:lol: Buffalo Bagels. You don't believe one single word you are posting. Nice try though!

(although I do like that you're trying to sell yourself as a full Hannity-Trumpist by mentioning a powerless woman who hasn't held public office for six freaking years. That's right. She resigned as SoState in 2013. Oh yeah, she's super relevant)
old salt

Post by old salt »

So now Russia hacked into our voting systems. impacting the election outcome ?
Did you learn that on social media ?

Regime change by force is moral, but influencing elections with propaganda & PSYOPS is immoral.
Okie Dokie.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:30 pm Regime change by force is moral, but influencing elections with propaganda & PSYOPS is immoral.
Okie Dokie.
:lol: Who do you think you're talking to here?

Both are immoral. And if you look at how things have worked out the last 50 years with our brainless "regime changes", both are short sighted and idiotic from any perspective. How long have we been posting about this stuff? You know my positions on these issues.

If I was in your place, I'd be letting you have it for misrepresenting my views. ;)

I have no clue where you've been, but yep, they were caught getting into several State systems. And that's just the *hit our government tells us about.

In an exclusive interview with NBC News, Jeanette Manfra, the head of cybersecurity at the Department of Homeland Security, said she couldn't talk about classified information publicly, but in 2016, "We saw a targeting of 21 states and an exceptionally small number of them were actually successfully penetrated."

A DoH Department head a good enough source for you for you that, yep, they hacked into our election system? You're so busy defending Putin, you literally forgot about this news. Yep, they hacked into State election systems.

Stop being stubborn, and stop trying to sell us that you don't care that Putin is doing this. No one is buying your sales job.
old salt

Post by old salt »

BFD. How many votes were altered or lost ? Do you open attachments or links in unsolicited emails you get from strangers ?

I don't care enough about this piddly partisan political stuff to stumble into another Cold War.

I wan't to bring our troops & their tanks home from Poland & get our Marines out of the snow in Norway.

Return to “POLITICS”